RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10504

Pantera's Death - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:47 am

Kara's breath caught in her throat and she closed her eyes. This... this is why Hayden's kiss didn't feel like her first. It was such a familiar feeling. She sighed into the kiss and slowly kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8510

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:51 am

Kai ended the kiss, but their foreheads still touched. "I really love you. I was so worried about you when the Smothers got you. I am so happy you're okay."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:52 am

Kara was blushing brightly but she smiled softly. "I love you too Kai... I couldn't stand the thought of them hurting you anymore. That's why I had to give myself up."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:56 am

Kai leaned back, looking at Kara seriously. "I never what you to risk your life for me. I couldn't stand the idea of you getting hurt to save me. You're too important to me."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:58 am

Kara looked down at the ground. "But I... feel the same way... I don't want you getting hurt for me... It kills me to see that..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:01 am

Kai sighed. "Either we never get hurt again, or we are going to have to come to terms with us getting hurt for the other." Kai wished he could convince her to never risk herself for him, but if she loved him as much as he loved her, then that wasn't an option.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:03 am

Kara nodded. "I know..." She glanced over at him for a moment then moved closer, laying her head on his shoulder. "Just please. Don't go back to that place again."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:05 am

Kai stroked Kara's hair. "I will try not to, but just know I will always choose life." Kai kissed the top of Kara's head. "I can stay here all night, but we need sleep. I have a feeling tomorrow will demands much energy."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:07 am

Kara nodded and she looked up at him, blushing. She hesitated for a moment then gently kissed his cheek before standing up. "Alright. Goodnight." She turned and started to head back to her cave.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:09 am

"Night." Kai smiled as he watched her. Once she was in the cave, he went to his. It was dark inside and he laid down. His excitement from finally working things out with Kara kept him up for a while, but sleep finally came.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:10 am

Once Kara made it into the cave Jenny was up and waiting for her, a knowing smile on her face. "Not tonight." Kara said tiredly. "I promise. Full details tomorrow." Jenny nodded with a smirk and laid down and they both fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:16 am

Brisa was the first one up the next day. She opened her eyes to find herself in a cave. How did I get here? Then she turned and saw Kara and Jenny sleeping next to her. Curious and curiouser. Brisa left the cave to find embers and a few apples. She grabbed one, eating it quickly. There was another cave which she guess housed Hayden and Kai. She had no idea what happened after the dome was build.
She decided to lay on the ground and look up at the clouds. She they were long and puffy. She smiled, making shapes out of them from the ground.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:20 am

That morning Hayden actually woke up before Kai. He looked around and slowly got up. He headed out and saw Brisa laying outside. He moved over to sit down next to her and looked up at the sky, watching her work. "You ok now?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:22 am

She nodded. "What happened?" She continued to make pictures out of the clouds. If anyone looked up, they would be able to see the rabbit, tree, and flower she had made so far.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:25 am

"Well to make a long story short. We were surprised attacked. They took the bastard leader away. Shala appeared and said some shit. They're regrouping. And we are currently in Fire Tribe territory."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:27 am

Brisa propped herself up on her arm to look at him. "I fell asleep and they attacked." She looked worried as the guilt started to settle on her. "I should have been away. I could have stopped them. We could have the leader right now." She flopped back down on her back, messing up the pictures she had made.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:31 am

Hayden gave her a kind smile. "Hey, don't beat yourself up, we were all responsible. None of us were able to stop them."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:33 am

Brisa scrunched up her nose. "Why weren't you able to stop them?" She pushed the clouds in front of the sun creating shade. Brisa was use to colder weather and this heat on her pale skin was making her feel burnt.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:42 am

"Because they jumped us. I was flying into a tree before I knew it. Kara and Jenny were frozen and Kai was also sent flying."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:46 am

Brisa sighed. She could have helped no matter how much Hayden protested. She enjoyed the sunless shade. "So are you happy to be home?" She spread her arms out, feeling the warm dirt beneath her figures.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:49 am

Hayden's eyes narrowed. "Not in the least." He said stiffly.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:55 am

Brisa nodded. There was no reason she would want to go back to air bender territory. She got up. "I think we need to wake the others. I want to hear what they have to say about what happened." Brisa went into the girl's cave, and poked each girl on the shoulder. It didn't work so she poked a little harder. Brisa continued doing that until there was some movement.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:58 am

Hayden nodded and went into the boys cave and kicked Kai's arm to wake him.

Kara and Jenny groaned and sat up. "What is it...?" Jenny said sleepily, when she saw Brisa she looked momentarily surprised then remembered the events of the day before and she smiled at her. "You feeling better?"

Kara gave Brisa a quick hug. "Yeah, you really wore yourself out yesterday. Don't push yourself ok?" Though she knew that Brisa would just as soon do it again if it was to protect someone. She stood and made her way out of the cave and grabbed a banana.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:03 am

Brisa just nodded. "I though it was time to get up. I think we need to talk." Brisa left the cave and looked around. She enjoyed the warmth on her skin but she could feel herself growing warm. She air bent a breeze on her, trying to keep cool.

Kai sat up, grabbing the assailant's leg. It turned out to be Hayden so he dropped it. "What is it?" He was a little grumpy because he didn't get as much sleep as what he needed. His back was still bruised pretty badly from the day before which resulted in back sleep.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:05 am

"Time to get up. Get moving." Hayden said as he left the cave.

Kara and Jenny were waiting outside with Brisa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next