RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8497

Pantera's Death - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:17 am

Kai heated the cold girls up by warming the water on their clothes. He then sighed. He got away, they had him and he got away.
Kai saw the gash on Hayden's back, surprised by how bad it was. Kai's bruised back hurt, but he didn't need the healing. His body can take care of itself.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10491

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:22 am

Kara smiled in thanks at Kai then hurried over to Hayden and took the some dirt, pressing the stinging healing property against his back. Hayden cringed but remained still as his back slowly healed.

Jenny walked over to stand next to Kai. "It always amazes me to watch this. To heal someone with earth is an incredible gift few people can actually do. It's even more difficult than changing the temperature of water they say. Water by nature changes temperature on it's own. But to create a healing spell with Earth is truly amazing. Kara is... was... the best Earth Bender her age, maybe even in the whole tribe..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:25 am

Kai watched what Kara was doing and listened to what Jenny was saying. Hearing this from Jenny was incredible. He knew Kara had to be powerful, but she hadn't been at her prime. Seeing her friend had boosted her so much. He smiled at how happy she seemed with her friend here, it gave her a new light.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:32 am

Kara finished healing Hayden's wounds and he immediately went to check on Brisa. "She's alright, she just passed out, probably from exhaustion."

Kara nodded and headed back over to Jenny and Kai. She smiled at them. "Thank you guys... for coming to get me back."

Jenny smiled and hugged her tightly. "Thank you for coming to save me. And of course we'd come to get you." She smiled at her. "You have some people here who really care about you Kara." She said.

Kara looked at her, a little teary eyed and nodded, looking over at Kai for a moment. "I know..." She looked back at Jenny and slowly slid her charm bracelet off her wrist. "Jenny... I found this... Will you wear it again?"

Jenny smiled and quickly took the bracelet, sliding it on and locking their bracelet arms together. "Of course, I need to claim you as my best friend don't I? Once this is all over we'll still be together." Jenny smiled brightly at her.

"This is not over yet." Shala said stepping out of the bushes.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:35 am

Kai watched the two girls, happy to just listen. Then Shala appeared telling them that this wasn't over. He knew why, because Shakra got away, but he wished this could have been over.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:41 am

Kara looked to Shala and nodded. "What will happen now?"

Shala looked incredibly sad, probably because it was her brother causing all of this. "He will be back, he will do whatever he can to get you to release the granting stone and to retrieve the nullifying stone."

"Shala. Why is it me? Why am I able to retrieve the granting stone?"

"Because you are special..." She said simply before disappearing.

"God that woman annoys me." Hayden said, still holding Brisa in his arms.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:43 am

Kai agreed with Hayden. Shala annoyed him to no end, but that doesn't mean that she wasn't correct. "We need to leave here. We need to get away from here so we can set up camp and sleep and thing through some of this stuff."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:44 am

Kara and Jenny and Hayden all agreed and they made their way out of Earth Tribe territory. "So where shall we go?" Kara asked.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:46 am

Kai looked at Hayden, they had been everywhere but the fire territory. "Maybe we should go toward your home. It is next to earth tribe territory." Kai said.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:52 am

Hayden nodded, a little begrudgingly, he really didn't want to go home but he couldn't let his personal problems get in the way right now. "Yeah, it's closest from where we are right now anyway. We'll stay out of the capitol but if anyone finds us I'll talk to my brother and explain what's going on."

Kara looked at him confused. "What would your brother be able to do."

"He's the leader of the tribe. I'm second in line for leader, after my sister."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:57 am

Kai looked at him a little surprised. It is interesting to finally find out something about Hayden, he is such a closed book.
They continued on walking. They passed into fire territory and the trees thinned some and the sun was going to set soon.
"I think now would be a good time to make camp." Kai said. They had left their bags, everything, at the last camp site. But most of it had been destroyed anyway by the fire and water benders when they attacked. "I'll go get fire wood. Could you two make some sort of shelter?" Kai asked Jenny and Kara.
He didn't wait for an answer before going off to find some wood. It didn't take long and he brought it back with some fruits he found. The fire bender territory is usually the hottest spot making it a wonderful place to grow fruit. Kai had some apples and bananas that he set down along with the fire wood.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:01 am

Kara and Jenny had, after some debate, decided to make a couple shelters, one for the boys and one for the girls. The girls one was slightly bigger since there was one more and they had dug up earth from deep below the surface so it would be cool and create a cool little cave in the hot weather for the girls.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:04 am

Kai sat down and ate a few fruit, his stomach happy to have food in it. He looked at Kara, wanting to talk to her but was waiting for the proper time to.

Brisa continued to sleep. She had pushed herself about as far as she could go, and she was sleeping off the effect.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:09 am

Kara and Jenny chatted the whole time they ate. Hayden had made a fire and moved to sit away from group, looking very stiff and uncomfortable in his own territory. As night fell he stood up. "Alright, time to get to bed." He carried Brisa into the girls cave then went into the boys cave to sleep. Jenny immediately went into the girls cave but Kara sat outside, she didn't really feel she could sleep... not after all that had happened.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:12 am

Kai sat there, looking at the fire and glanced at Kara. "Do you remember anything from when we passed out?" He assumed she truly was there, but what if she wasn't and it was all in his head? He was going to tell he, he wanted to tell her, even if she didn't experience the same thing.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:15 am

Kara looked at him confused for a moment then remembered. "Oh! You mean when we were attacked by the fire and water bender before we found Brisa?" She shook her head. "No. Though it was weird. I felt so different after I woke up. Like a weight had been lifted off my chest." She looked down. "And I felt more comfortable around you."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:20 am

Kai smiled. "Yeah that." He knew why she felt that way. "Well, while we were unconscious., we were like together. Or 'pure forms' were together. We had to decide if we wanted to live or die. We had a whole conversation." Kai wanted to see her reaction to that before he spilt all the beans.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:22 am

Kara's eyes widened in surprise and worry. "We almost died?" She took his hand. "I'm so glad you didn't decide to die." Her eyes were filled with relief.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:24 am

Kai smiled and squeezed her hand, wishing she would remember so it would be easier. "In our pure forms, we can't lie. And while we were there we came up. Like how we feel about each other." He looked away. This was going to be the worst part to explain.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:26 am

Kara's eyes widened and she dropped his hand and backed away. "H-How we... feel about each other...?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:33 am

Kai nodded, his leg moving up and down. "Kara, I didn't remember this either until I revisited that world today. I almost died today. But after I woke up from this the first time, I could no longer shove my feelings for you down like I had been. I could no longer deny how I felt about you because while we were unconscious, choosing to die or live, we confessed our love for each other. We didn't remember, but our hearts did." He wasn't looking at her, he was watching the fire. His stomach was in knots from telling her. Every second she didn't reply felt like a life time.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:37 am

Kara's eyes widened even more and she was blushing softly. "You... still love me...?" She asked. "B-But I thought you said... that you couldn't love me..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:39 am

Kai looked from the fire to her, holding eye contact. "I tried, but I couldn't, especially after we almost died. Kara, I love you, even now." He turned away from her after he said that a little embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:42 am

Kara blushed more and she looked at his form for a long time in the fire light, his red hair almost flaming in the fire light. "Kai..." Her voice was choked as tears came to her eyes. She was so happy. He loved her. He loved her. "I love you too..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:45 am

Kai turned toward her slowly. When she said it, said she loved him, a huge smile broke out on his face. "I hoped you would say that." He moved so he was stilling by her, then he leaned in and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next