RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8496

Pantera's Death - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:59 am

Kai groaned. He didn't mean to upset Hayden, he was just so frazzled from Kara being taken while he was 'drowning in his own element'. "Hayden, wait. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." He said hoping Hayden would hear.

Brisa saw Hayden storm off and she quickly jumped into the sky to intercept him. Once she fell to the ground she heard Kai's words. Before Hayden could see her, she stepped back to hid in a bush, hoping Hayden would accept the apology.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10490

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:04 am

Hayden turned on him. "Didn't mean it!? You wouldn't say it if you didn't mean it! Will you just stop flaunting my failures in my face!? You're just a coward who ran away from everything until you finally realized that you could die with regrets! A bastard like you doesn't deserve Kara!"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:08 am

Kai took a few breathes, trying to keep calm. "Any you think you deserve her?" He crossed his arms, keeping his voice calm.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:09 am

Hayden glared at him. "If she had picked me then yes I would deserve her a hell of a lot more than you would. I wouldn't run away because I was afraid of getting hurt. I wouldn't break her heart to protect my own."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:16 am

Kai rolled his eyes. "It sounds to me like someone isn't happy with who they are with. You would choose Kara over Brisa. You just settle for her because there were no other options?"

Brisa listened, holding her breath. She had already heard what Hayden said and it made her feel a little sad. She didn't know why, but when Kai asked his question she froze waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:20 am

Hayden dashed forward and punched Kai hard across the face. "You little fuck! I love Brisa! Even if Kara did leave you for me I would still choose her! You watch your mouth or the next time I'm knocking out teeth!"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:30 am

Brisa heard what he said, a little relieved. She jumped out of her hiding place, she didn't like the fighting but she couldn't take seeing people being hurt. Her need to help out weighed her fear. She stood in front of Hayden putting a hand on his chest. "Calm down." She looked back at Kai and he was rubbing his jaw. "You two need to get along or we can never fight together. We won't win a fight if you two don't work together."

Kai could feel blood from the cut on the inside of his cheek. He saw reason in Brisa's words, he just didn't know if he could get along with Hayden. He has tried but Hayden was so hot headed and at times flippant. But they needed to work together to save Kara.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:34 am

Upon hearing Brisa's words Hayden closed his eyes and took in a deep, ragged breath. "I know... We need to focus on Kara and Jenny, they're the ones who need our help right now."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:39 am

Kai nodded, it looks like this was the one thing that held them together. "Let's go." He wanted to let this fall to the past, happy to make amends with Hayden. But he wasn't sure how good Hayden was at forgiving though.

Brisa gave him a stern look. "Your temper will be the death of you." It made he sad to say, but it was true. If he blew up at the wrong person then he could be badly wounded.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:42 am

Hayden looked hurt, those words stung deep, since his temper had already been the death of him in a way, since it was the death of someone else. He just turned silently and went back to camp to put out the fire.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:45 am

Brisa frowned after Hayden. Her words seemed to upset him. She didn't mean to upset him, she was just expressing her concern for him. She let it go, planning on cheering Hayden up. But for now, they started to travel to the kingdom again.

They traveled in silence, a little tension in the air.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:49 am

Jenny had fallen back asleep and Kara sat at the edge of her bed, ignoring the extravagant breakfast that had been set out for them, thinking. How could she get her hands on some dirt? She had never earth bent without seeing what she was bending... but if she needed...
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:56 am

Brisa had passed Hayden as the walked. She turned back and smiled. She kissed the palm of her hand then blew it to him. The 'kiss' landed on his cheek. Brisa turned back to the front before jumping into the air. She silently landed behind Hayden, following him step for step. She slowly made leaves fall all around him, some stroking him cheek. She finally jumped on his back, gripping his sides with her legs. She planted a real kiss on his cheek then whispered like the wind in his ear, 'I'm sorry.' before jumping off, doing a flip over his head, and landing in front of him. Brisa walked casually, like nothing just happened.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 2:00 am

Hayden was unresponsive for all but the real kiss and apology, he gave her a small, almost tired smile before going back to his brooding thoughts.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 2:04 am

Brisa sighed, she could tell Hayden was still upset, she just didn't know what to do. She would ask him to talk to her, but with Kai here she knew he wouldn't. Instead, she began walking beside him, grabbing his hand to show her support.

Kai kicked every rock they passed, by the time he looked up, they were almost to the Kingdom. A new dose of energy hit him, he felt like he was getting closer to Kara by finally making it here.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 2:07 am

Hayden smiled softly and squeezed her hand in thanks then straightened up as they made it to the Kingdom.

Kara shook Jenny awake. "Jenny. Jenny wake up."

"Hmmm...?" Jenny slowly opened her eyes. "What is it Kara?"

"I know how to get us out of here."

Jenny's eyes widened. "What?"

-------

https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=963
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death