RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10490

Pantera's Death - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:17 am

Hayden ate his share then what Brisa gave him. He watched Brisa. "What is it?" He asked as she laid back down in his arms.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8496

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:20 am

Brisa laughed. "It's going to rain." Not only were they outside, but Hayden had to hate rain, he was a fire bender. Then she got up thinking of something. She pulled Hayden up with her and dragged him a nearby tree. "Climb." She demanded.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:22 am

Hayden looked at her confused but did so. He climbed up onto a lower branch and looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:25 am

Brisa jumped, landing softly on his branch. "The tree will keep us dry while we sleep." Brisa sprung to the next branch as she heard the first drops whizzing down. "Unless you want to rough it out there." She jumped even higher. They didn't need to be high in the tree, the lower they were the more protected they would be, but Brisa couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:26 am

Hayden smirked and climbed up after her. "And just where do you think you're going?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:31 am

Brisa looked down at him. "I'm just looking." She fell to the branch Hayden was on and gave him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:34 am

Hayden was momentarily surprised but he quickly wrapped his arms around her, holding her to him and kissing her back.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:39 am

Brisa kissed him a few more times before looking at him. "Do I intimidate you? What Kai said earlier about you not breaking my heart because I could 'pummel you', does that intimidate you?" Brisa looked at his brown hair rustling it with wind, smiling when it stuck up in funny ways.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:43 am

Hayden continued to hold her in his arms. "You do intimidate me, but not for that reason. I know your powerful but I also know you're kind, plus it's a little hard to be intimidated by such a small girl." He smiled, watching her long hair wave lightly in the breeze, he stroked it before bringing his hand over to gently cup her face. "You intimidate me because you hold my heart in your hands and could break it at any moment."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:52 am

Brisa hugged Hayden to her, she placed her ear against his chest listening. She heard the slow, steady rhythm on his heartbeat. Her eyes closed sleepily. She was so comfortable in his arms. "Don't be, I'm not going to crush your heart." She pushed him back so they could lay on the branch. It would be a weird place to sleep if Brisa didn't help cradle it with air bending. She have him a kiss on his cheek then decided to give him a quick peck on the lips. She settled into him, so happy for his warmth and drifted into a peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:57 am

Hayden held her close to him, protectively. In that moment he was in total bliss, surrounded by the air she was bending and cradling her small body in his. He felt his heart swell with joy at the peaceful moment, he closed his eyes, keeping his arms around her as he drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Kara woke up on the floor beside Jenny's bed to the sound of the door being opened.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:27 pm

Kai woke up early the next day. He was wet from the rain that passed through. It made him sleep better, but he felt like he was betraying Kara somehow by getting a good night's sleep. He looked across the little fire to find no one. He sprung up, "Hayden! Brisa!" He shouted, looking for them. It didn't appear that something had happened.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:55 pm

Hayden groaned from where he lay in the tree and looked down, smiling to see that Brisa was still in his arms and that they were dry for the most part. He heard Kai's call and sighed, he covered Brisa's ears and called down. "Up here! We took shelter!"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:54 pm

Kai rolled his eyes at hearing Hayden. He was happy they were okay but wondered what they did up in that tree. "We need to get going, doesn't mean you stayed up late doesn't mean you get to sleep in."

Brisa yawned, feeling Hayden's hands on her eyes. "I'm an air bender, that doesn't work for us." She smiled at his consideration, but she jumped down from the tree after hearing Kai's words.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:50 pm

"Yeah, yeah, don't worry, we want to save you're girlfriend just as much as you do." Hayden came down and gave a cocky smile. "And we're probably more capable of it too."

Kara looked up, ready for a fight but then she saw the familiar face of Kai's uncle. "William!" She stood up and hurried over to him. She'd forgotten that William was the leader of the water tribe. "What's the meaning of this!? Why are we here!?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:57 pm

Kai looked at Hayden, "What are you trying to say?" He was getting defensive.

Brisa had been playing with the mud on the ground, making it bubble, when Kai's tone drew her attention.

William looked at Kara and sighed. He didn't have much of choice in this matter and didn't think it was right, but the air tribe's leader agreed with Rasp, so he was at a lost.
"Rasp told you yesterday that you are here for your own protection." He sounded like he supported the decision even though he didn't. These girls need to be solving the problems, not hiding from them. He knew it was a risk to let them run around free, but William knew that Kara was protected by Kai and the others he heard her to be traveling with. And they wouldn't have been alone, the Kingdom has been assembling an army, but they can't attack anything, they don't know who to attack.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:04 am

Kara's eyes lost all their hope. "But William! This is crazy! It's like we're prisoners for trying to live!"

Hayden smirked. "I'm just saying, a little water on it's own won't save Kara and Jenny. We could probably do it but you'd need our help."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:12 am

William gave her a firm look, it might not be what he supported but it is what he has to enforce. "It is what the leaders think is best. I need to know information on what has happened." He sat down in one of the chairs at the table. The room was set up with a little eating area and a desk.

Kai glared at Hayden, he didn't like what he was saying. That he was useless with out the great and powerful Hayden and Brisa. Not even Hayden, Brisa was their biggest weapon. "I could do it on my own if I have to. You on the other hand wouldn't have a chance, with your temper and not thinking things through, you would be caught before you even knew where she was."

Brisa's eyes grew large. She didn't like fighting, it struck her in a way she didn't like. She didn't want them to fight, but she was already starting to retreat into herself. The shouting reminded her of times when kids picked on her and even then she had to hide inside herself. She didn't like fighting.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:21 am

Hayden's eyebrow twitched and his smirk disappeared. "Oh really water boy? Last I checked you were a..." He stopped as he noticed Brisa's behavior, like she was scared and upset. Without even finishing his sentence he went over to her and held her close, rubbing her back. "What's wrong?"

Kara glared back at him but followed him back to the table. Passing the uneaten food from the night before.

Jenny slowly woke up and looked over to see Kara and a strange man sitting at the table, she immediately backed up, her eyes wide and frightful. "K-Kara...? Who is that...?" Jenny's whole demeanor seemed to change when she felt trapped.

"This is William, the water tribe leader, and Kai's uncle. Before you even think of getting hopeful forget it. He's not going to help us."

Jenny's face fell and she curled back up under the sheets.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:27 am

Brisa came too, looking around. "I'll be right back." She smiled before jumping into the air. She landed in a tree close enough to see them but for them to not see her. She didn't allow the words to come to her. She just needed a few moments to herself and for Kai to calm down.

Kai stormed over to Hayden, his only defense taking off. He shot water at him, freezing it. "What were you going to say?"

William was bothered by Kara's comment, he wanted to help but he couldn't. It would be too obvious that it was him and he would then be disposed. "Jenny, you're fine here. We won't hurt you. Now come sit down and we can talk." William tried to sound as warm as possible to help this shaken girl.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:31 am

Hayden looked back at him and caused the ice on him to evaporate instantly. "I was going to say that last I checked you were totally helpless when it came to protecting Kara. You'd do anything to keep her safe and YOU don't think things through."

Jenny just buried herself deeper under the covers, trembling.

Kara got up and went over to her, rubbing her back through the sheets. "She's been through a frightening experience in a similar situation. I don't even know the details of what happened but she can never feel trapped or else this happens..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:39 am

William nodded looking at Jenny, sorry that it had to happen. He got up to leave, he wasn't getting any information from them today and the other leaders need to know about Jenny's discomfort.

Kai laughed. "I am doing everything I can to protect her. All you have done is lite our campfires and swoon over every girl you meet."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:43 am

Kara didn't look at him, just continued to try and sooth Jenny.

At this Hayden shot a blast of fire at Kai. "You think you know everything don't you you little punk! You don't have a fucking clue! Yeah, you got my first crush, so you're the big macho man. But you know what? You're just a little water boy who can't even keep his girl safe! So you can just fuck off!"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:47 am

Kai shot up a wave of water from the ground. "I have no idea where you got this misconstrued idea that I can't protect Kara. I work to keep her safe every second of everyday. I work to make her happy. So stop saying that I don't keep her safe." Kai watched him, his anger was fading and the guilt of his anger ridden words was starting to settle on him.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:54 am

Hayden's eyes were still blazing with fury and he gave a dark, hateful laugh. "Yeah, sure, I'm sure she's just thrilled at being held captive because a boy couldn't even keep himself from drowning in his own element." He glared at Kai. "Just remember water boy. I can melt that pretty little face of yours off any time I please. So don't mess with fire." He turned and stormed away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next