RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10504

Pantera's Death - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:38 pm

Hayden watched her for a while then thought of something. He hurried over to the stream, grabbed a bucket, filled it and dumped the cold water on her head. "There, that ought to wake you up."

Shakra released his grip on her and Kara fell to the floor, gasping. "I can't kill you yet... I need you to break the statue, only you can do it..." He grabbed the back of her shirt and shoved her into the statue. "NOW DO IT!"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8510

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:44 pm

Brisa shot up, awake. "Hayden." She said and looked at her damp clothes. "Thanks."

Kai's eyes opened. He remembered his out of body experience, both of them. He got up and ran at the man. He was pushing Kara to destroy that statue but he didn't want that to happen. Kai jumped on the man's back wrapping his legs all the way around his torso and wrapped his arms around his throat, planning on making him faint.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:49 pm

Shakra stumbled back and scrambled at Kai's arms, trying to get air in his lungs. Kara fell to the ground and she looked up. "Kai!" Her face was filled with relief. She hurried over and sent a rock to Shakra's stomach, he fell to his knees before he fainted. Kara looked at Kai. "You're alive...?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:54 pm

Kai untangled himself from the evil man to run to Kara. He kissed her, like he did when they were unconscious, holding her to him. He was not going to waist time anymore. Finally they parted and he smiled at Kara. "Yeah, of coarse I'm alive. I couldn't leave you."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:50 pm

"M-Mmm!?" Kara blushed brightly and her breath left her as he pulled away and she looked up at him, trying to catch her breath. "K-Kai...?" She looked at him, her eyes filled with confusion and her face bright red.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:53 pm

Kai smiled at her reaction. She must not remember. "There are a few things I will explain, but trust me, you'll understand. First," Kai looked at the man on the ground. "we need to find a few things out."
Kai let go of Kara and went over to the man. "Where's the stone that kept us from using our powers?" He turned him over and froze his hands together then his feet. He was planning on questioning him.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:06 pm

Kara held out the stone. "Right here." She was still blushing but she was acting normal again. She looked at the man, then at the stone statue. What could be so important about this statue to make it the goal of a power hungry man?
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:20 pm

Kai looked at the stone. That small little stone. How could something like that hold so much power. "Okay. Let's get out of this hole. We need to get back to Brisa, Hayden, and Jenny." Kai picked the man up and slung him over his shoulder. He was heavy but he only had to hold him until they climbed out of the hole.

Brisa was developing a headache. She had started to play games in the dirt, for the first time in her life using her figure instead of her air bending. "Hayden, I don't think I can hold this much longer. It takes so much power and the air benders fight back every time I let air in there for them to breathe." Brisa sighed. Why do people want to do so much harm to the world?
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:27 pm

"Then don't let them breath." Hayden said bitterly.

Kara nodded and she led Kai back out of the hole and over towards where she'd last seen the three of them. She ran up to Brisa and then Jenny, giving them each a huge hug. "Oh my god I'm so glad you guys are ok!"

Jenny hugged Kara back, tears in her eyes. "That's what I should be saying about you dummy."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:35 pm

Brisa glared at Hayden. How could he be so cruel? Then Kara came out of nowhere. She hugged Brisa which Brisa returned. This meant that she could let down her bubble soon. She looked at the people laying on the ground, struggling. She felt bad for being so cruel, nobody deserves such things.

Kai went out of the hole and wanted to set the man down, but thought better of it. He carried him to the rest of them, setting him down. Kara was excited to see Jenny again. Kai looked at the Smothers laying on the ground and Brisa's sweaty brow. "We are going to have to fight them. Everyone prepare themselves." Kai stood in front of Kara and Jenny, eyeing the first person he was going to attack.

Brisa let out a sigh of relief. "I'm going to let it down. I'm not sure how well I'll last, but I will try my best." Brisa stood up and whipped off her clothes. She backed up and stood behind Hayden, knowing she didn't have the energy to do much more. She dropped the air bubble and the people laying on the ground groaned. The slowly stood up already starting the battle.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:41 pm

Hayden's eyes widened as Brisa went behind him then he smirked, feeling proud that she chose him to protect her. As the Smothers began to attack he outdid the Fire Benders and got in some good burns.

Kara and Jenny were ready. Now that Kara had all the people she cared about with her she was ready to protect them properly. Kara and Jenny worked together like one being, mirroring each other at times and then building off each other for defense and attack strategies. The Smother's who tried to attack them were dropping like flies.

Last edited by katisacat on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:48 pm

Kai kept the water from landing on anyone. He sometimes used the water they tried to attack with to attack them. He was more focused than before not that Kara was safe. He was slowly freezing the Smothers but the fire benders weren't having any of that.

Brisa felt light headed now that the air bubble was down. She was still useful with deflecting attacks, but she stumbled a few times thinking the world was shifting. She needed to sleep soon, but she shoved that thought aside as she kept and air bender attack from knocking Kai off his feet.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:56 pm

Kara and Jenny gave each other a knowing look. And as soon as the Smothers were all close enough together, they started. Kara brought up a dome of rock around them, then another, Jenny filled the space between them with sand, then Kara added another layer, then more sand, until there were four rock layers total. There was a small opening in the top for air but other than that the Smothers were completely encased.

Hayden stared at the structure wide eyed. He could hear only a little struggling through the hole in the top, the rest of the noise was muffled by the sand. He slowly looked at Kara and Jenny and pointed at the structure. "What's with... the layers?"

Kara looked at Jenny and Jenny turned to Hayden. "Well, the rock is for the most part unbreakable, but vibrations can do some damage to solid objects, the sand helps to muffle any vibrations so there's no chance of them getting out."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:02 am

Kai looked at the structure and then at Kara, amazed at what she can do. He went over to the evil man a picked up his dead weight yet again. "We need to get out of here. We have some things we need to take care of." Meaning the person slung over his shoulder.

Brisa saw the rock dome arising from the earth amazed. If she had any energy left in her she would try a few air bending things on it. Instead her eyes close about to fall asleep. She fell forward waking her up. Then she heard Kai say something about leaving and she nearly groaned, she was too sleepy to move.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:08 am

Kara nodded and looked at Jenny. "You up for moving it?" She asked.

"You bet, I haven't been able to Earth bend in a long time."

Hayden looked at Brisa, he was about to tell her that he would carry her when he heard a groan coming from the man on Kai's shoulder.

Shakra slowly opened his eyes with a groan then gasped and began to thrash and struggle, trying to break Kai's eyes in vain.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:12 am

Kai threw Shakra on the ground, he was bound by ice so he couldn't get away. It was fine by him that he was awake, he'll just question him now. "Who are you? Why have you done this?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:18 am

Kara stepped away slightly, the man still creeped her out even though he was tied up, especially after he'd touched her chest.

Shakra glared at Kai as he gave up his struggles. "Why should I tell you you brat!?"

Hayden didn't know much about what was going on but he knew that this is the man who caused all this pain and death, it took all his self control not to go forward and beat him senseless.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:23 am

Kai smiled his most frightening smile. He has never used it before but he practiced for such occasions. "See, you are going to have to tell us, or we will slowly hack off you limbs one by one. And once you run out of those we will carve out your eyes. If you don't tell us by then, we will start to cut you, letting you live but just barely until you tell us everything." Kai was disgusted by his words. He would never do anything like that. The idea of cutting of someone's finger for the purpose of torcher didn't sit well with his stomach. Most of this was mainly talk. "So tell me, who are you and why have you been doing this?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:31 am

Kara's looked at Kai, some how she could tell he was just trying to scare him and didn't actually want to do those things.

Shakra's eyes however, widened in fear. "Alright! Alright! I'll tell you!" He took a deep breath and looked over at Kara and Jenny. "Surely you girls know of the legend of the twin stones. It's an ancient Earth Tribe secret."

Jenny looked at Shakra blankly but Kara's eyes widened as she remembered the stories her dad used to tell her. "You mean they were real?" She asked.

Shakra nodded and looked back at Kai. "I am Shala's brother Shakra, I have always only been able to see the past, knowing things too late to do anything, my sister can see the future and I've always envied her for that. So I went after the twin stones for power, so I could CONTROL the future, always being able to do something."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:34 am

Kai looked at Shakra understanding him a little more. "Why did you kill all the earth benders?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:45 am

"Because they were in the way." Shakra said, his voice bitter. The legend says that there are two stones, one neutralizes all powers, while the other brings forth all powers to the user. What the legend didn't speak of, was where they were hidden. But I knew. I knew where they were from my memory. The neutralizing stone was hidden far in the middle of the ocean, but I found it quickly with water tribe help. The granting stone was more complicated, it was unknowingly protected by the Earth Tribe, only the leaders would know of it's existence. The reason is that the last person to use the stone was an Earth Bender, the fool was unable to handle it's power so he and the most powerful Earth Benders sealed it away along with his own body so his soul could protect it for all eternity. The fool."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:54 am

Kai looked at him a little confused. Then Kai was thrown across the room, hitting the newly erected earth dome. He slide to the ground and looked up. There were three people coming down the stairs, one from each tribe. Kai heard something along the lines of 'backup plan'. Kai got up, ready to attack these three, but was thrown back again by the air bender. Where is Brisa? Why isn't she deflecting these? Kai spotted her on the ground. It looked as if she were sleeping but he didn't know if she was knocked out. All the others were thrown across the room. The water bender undoing Shakra's binds. Kai was surprised to find another water bender with power similar to his. The began to leave, the air bender deflecting most of the blows. He looked for Kara and Jenny, wondering what they could be doing during this. They had been frozen by the water bender before they threw him across the room. Kai got up trying to stop them, one last time, but air again swept out his legs. They were defenseless as Shakra left the cave.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:01 am

Hayden had also been thrown back by air and had hit a tree hard, he stood up but he had a gash across his back. "Those... bastards... Why can't they just surrender when they're beat...?"

Kara and Jenny were frozen.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:06 am

Kai got up, bruises developing under his shirt. He hobbled over to the frozen girls ant looked at Kara's frozen form. It was weird seeing her so perfect and still. But he unfroze them quickly, hoping they didn't suffer any damage. He then looked in the direction they went, wondering if they could catch them.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:14 am

Kara and Jenny slowly unfroze, shivering as they did so. Kara looked around, rubbing her arms to try and warm up. "I-Is everyone alright?"

Hayden grunted as he moved and sighed. "I could kinda use some healing Earth right now if you don't mind." He said turning around to show them his bloody back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next