RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8520

Pantera's Death - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:37 am

Kai looked on the smile on Jenny's face and noticed her setting Kara by him. "I guess she approves?" He said while handing Kara an apple.

Brisa sat there, looking at these people who were evil enough to kill most of the earth tribe people. She knew she had to hold this shield for as long as she could, because however long she could hold it is the length of her life. She though about how it would be to die. Her mother had told her that everyone goes into a true form. There is no more pain and no more bad things. Everything is great once you die. Brisa liked the idea of that, but she wasn't quiet ready to die. So she sat there, trying to cope with her life ending.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10514

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:43 am

Hayden was fidgeting, he needed to move. Why was he so antsy without Brisa here? He didn't know, but he did know he couldn't stay still.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:46 am

Kai noticed Hayden's antsy behavior. "What's wrong?" He asked him, while giving Jenny an apple.

Brisa's eyes were closing. She tried her best to hold them open but it was growing difficult. She tried to think of ways to get out of this. Flying the shield with her in it away, but the air benders could push it off track. She considered dropping it and fighting, but the people on the outside looked too fearsome. So she was left sitting there, thinking of escape attempts that wouldn't work. After a while, she decided she wanted to reflect back on her short sixteen years.
She remember her mother vaguely. She could remember the perfume she wore before going to her job every night. She didn't really remember how she looked, but she remembered her voice which was far more important. From that voice came all the things she remembered her mother saying, the most important of which was 'Never hurt others because they hurt you, be the better person because if you aren't then who will be'. It was the last thing she remember her mother saying before she died. A few days later, Brisa was thrown from the cliff. Living through that, she wanted those kids to pay, but remembered her mother's words. She just let go of the anger. People rejected her for the next twelve years and she didn't let that get to her. She just lived her life, playing with the air that called to her so much. Then Brisa met Kara, Kai, and Hayden. Her life was more than playing with air, it was helping people who deserved help. Yeah, she had to hurt people, but never more than need be. She smiled at the fact that she had made her first friends and was going to die just after meeting them. But the fact that she had friends, people who would care that she died, made her a little more okay with dying.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:49 am

Hayden looked over at him. "O-Oh, it's nothing." He looked down. What is wrong with me?
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:51 am

Kai looked at Hayden for a long time, unsure if he was okay. "We should start moving." Kai got up, knowing it was going to be so much easier without that bag on his shoulder.

Brisa's eyes closed. Her head hurt and the shield fell. Brisa didn't remember what element hit her first, but she did remember the soft embrace of the air coming from her.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:54 am

A cold chill went up Hayden's spine, he turned his head in the direction Brisa had gone. He shook off the feeling and nodded to Kai, getting up.

Kara and Jenny stood up as well and they made their way to the fire capital in silence.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:58 am

They continued to the Kingdom. Kai couldn't help but notice Hayden's strange behavior. If it gets any worse, he'll ask again. Kai was more surprised that he hadn't said anything about him and Kara holding hands.

Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:00 am

Kara blushed again as Kai took hold of her hand.

Hayden noticed but he'd already known that they were going to get together, he'd already given up.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:02 am

Kai sighed. He turned stopping them from continuing. "What is wrong with you, Hayden? Spill, now. We're not moving until you do."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:03 am

Hayden looked at Kai, a little annoyed. "What are you talking about water boy?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:05 am

Kai rolled his eyes at the name. "You are acting weird. What is wrong?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:09 am

Hayden narrowed his eyes at him and pushed passed him. "You don't need to rub it in. You win, you got Kara's heart, now can you just leave me alone?" He didn't mean to be so testy, but the combination of his worry for Brisa and being in Fire Tribe territory was really putting him on edge.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:20 am

Kai didn't think it was about him and Kara. There was something wrong, but he just didn't want to say it.

Brisa opened her eyes, something she didn't expect to do ever again. She hurt everywhere and could barely breath it hurt so much. She sat up, somehow, and looked around. No one was there. There were words written in the dirt, 'You may have mastered air bending in your sleep, but you will either die or join me.' It wasn't written but Brisa could hear the Mwahahaha behind the words.
She laid back down, it hurt so much to do that. She was happy to know she lived thanks to air bending in her sleep, she never intended to learn such a thing. But with her practicing sleeping on air and the need she has to air bend, she must have done it subconsciously. Kara's bag was still in her hand. Brisa maybe too injured to move right now, but she will get well enough to get this to Kara.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:23 am

The four of them continued for a while then Hayden let out a frustrated sound and turned. "I'm getting Brisa." He stated before hurrying off.

Kara stared after him surprised. "Hayden wait!"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:25 am

Kai looked at Hayden realizing why he was upset. He was worried for Brisa. "Hayden, don't worry. She'll be fine. We have to continue on, she can take care of herself."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:30 am

Hayden glared back at Kai but stopped and sighed. "I know..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:34 am

"So can we continue on?" Kai asked, hoping that Hayden had calmed down.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:35 am

Hayden growled under his breath but nodded. "Fine, we'll go."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:38 am

Kai nodded and they continued on toward the Kingdom. Kai could still tell Hayden was upset but he had tried his best to mend it.

Brisa watched the sky. She could hear her breath whistle which she thought was funny. Her whole body ached. She just wanted to get better. To take her mind off the pain she looked to the clouds. She was happy the sun did not burn her skin here, especially since she was laying out like she was. Her clothes were in tatters and full of blood stains.
In the clouds she created a tree, wishing there was colour to them, but the sun was about to go down so maybe she will get the colour she wanted.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:42 am

Hayden looked up as they continued on and he noticed the clouds moving oddly, a tree appearing in the sky. Brisa...
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:51 am

Brisa continued to doodle in the sky, it was helping null the pain a little. She was growing sleepy though. But for now she continued on with the art. She created a fish and a flower. Her art hovered directly over her head. It was beginning to turn a faint pink colour from the sunset.

Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:54 am

Hayden watched the cloud art, he knew something must be wrong. That girl was absent minded sure but when she had a mission she completed it before she went into her own world. Something must be wrong. He dashed away, heading to the spot where her art was coming from.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:59 am

Kai continued on to the Kingdom not realizing Hayden had left until it was dark out. They had stopped to sleep and Kai had grabbed some firewood, but there way no Hayden to lite it. "He must have went to find Brisa." Kai grumbled, it was no good for them to be this split up.

Brisa took one last look at her art. The sun was almost gone and the clouds had already done their dance of colour. Brisa was a little cold from her clothes being ripped everywhere. She closed her eyes, planning on sleeping until the morning.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:02 am

Kara looked in the direction Hayden must have gone worriedly. "I hope they're both ok..."

Hayden finally burst through the bushes into their abandoned campsite and his eyes almost immediately fell on Brisa. "BRISA!" He ran over to her and knelt next to her.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:05 am

Kai nodded. "I hope so too."

Brisa shot awake. She couldn't move so she sent her attacker back with air bending. But the person who called her name sounded familiar. "Hayden?" She called, unable to see. She hoped she didn't hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next