RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10504

Pantera's Death - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:13 am

"Oof!" Hayden hit a tree and slumped to the ground but immediately stood up and went over to her again. "Ok, 1. OW! 2. What the hell happened to you!?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8510

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:15 am

Brisa looked at Hayden relieved tears started to fall from her eyes. "I am so glad to see you. I-I came across some trouble." It hurt to cry and speak, but she tried her best. "I thought I was...going to die. I thought...I did die."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:16 am

Hayden's eyes widened and she carefully pulled her up and into his arms, holding her to him. "Shh... It's ok... You're going to be ok..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:19 am

Brisa cringed as Hayden picked her up, it hurt the cuts on her back and her stomach. "I'm going to go to sleep now." She felt comfortable in Hayden's warm body and fell quickly into sleep.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:20 am

Hayden nodded and gently kissed her forehead. "Sleep well little trouble maker, you'll be better when you wake up." He stood and began to quickly make his way back to Kara, Jenny and Kai.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:23 am

Brisa still clung to the woven material of the bag even while asleep.

Kai was happy they over ate on fruit because he couldn't make a fire the conventional way to cook the fish. "I got way to use to Hayden being here." Kai said to the girls.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:28 am

Kara nodded. "Yeah, it's kinda... Cold? Without him." She chuckled slightly. Then heard the bushes rustling. She stood up quickly but soon saw it was Hayden with an unconscious Brisa. "Hayden!" She hurried over to him then saw Brisa's wounds. "Oh my god..."

Hayden laid Brisa down on the ground. "Questions later, healing earth now."

Kara nodded and began to treat her.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:32 am

Kai looked at the little torn body of Brisa. He felt so bad for not letting Hayden get her when he wanted to. If he had she would have been healed sooner. The little thing had cuts everywhere not to mention bruises. She did not seem to fair well in fights even with her great power her body can't seem to take the hits that occasionally happen. But in this fight she must have taken almost a hundred hits. He had no idea how she was alive let alone how she won the fight.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:34 am

Kara continued to add more and more healing earth, tears in her eyes. "This is my fault... if I hadn't worried so much about my bag..." She wiped her eyes and continued working.

Jenny looked on, her eyes wide with horror at the sight of Brisa's beaten body.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:37 am

They all watched as Kara worked on Brisa. Even when she healed the wound, some were bad enough they left scars. Brisa's pale skin hid them well, but if looked at in the light her skin would show a pattern of white scars.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:39 am

Kara tried her best to keep her tears back until she was done, then she slumped back, totally exhausted, she'd never made so much healing earth at once. It wore her out.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:42 am

Kai sat next to Kara rubbing her back. "You did good. She's going to be fine." Kai looked over at Brisa's sleeping body. Being around them was going to be the death of her, or it already should have.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:44 am

Kara looked at Brisa, still clutching her bag protectively and she started to cry. "Brisa... I'm sorry... Brisa... I'm so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:50 am

Brisa stretched yawning wide. She felt so much better, no more pain. She opened her eyes to find Kai, Kara, Jenny, and Hayden. Brisa noticed Kara's tears and her holding her bag. Brisa smiled at her. "I'm glad you got your bag back." With no mean or stabbing meaning behind it, Brisa was truly happy that she could help her friend get something back that mattered to her so much.
Brisa got up, her clothes still a mess and hugged Hayden anyway. "Thank you so much for coming for me." She released him and sat back down. It was then that she noticed the ghost white markings on her skin. Her eyes grew wide as she traced the ones on her legs. She wasn't upset, but more mystified by them on her skin.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:53 am

Hayden was surprised and blushed slightly as Brisa hugged him but it didn't last. He watched her trace her scares, a small smile on his face.

More tears welled in Kara's eyes at Brisa's total lack of blame for her and she hugged her tight. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry Brisa!" She held onto her. "Thank you... I'm so glad you're ok..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:58 am

Brisa looked at Kara. "Don't be sorry. I would have gone to get it anyway. It was my idea." She smiled at Kara. "Look at me. I'm fine. I lived. I thought for sure I was going to die, but I lived and I am happy to give my life for my friends if need be." Brisa looked around she saw the unlit wood and then looked at Hayden. She was a little cold from her torn clothes. "Could you start a fire Hayden? I'm cold." She looked at him then looked away.

Kai listened to what Brisa said, a little surprised by who she was. She was willing to risk her life for them and she never has asked for anything from them in return. The only thing Kai had given her was a few mean words causing her to run away. He needed to start show his appreciation to her more along with the others.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:06 am

Hayden nodded. "Oh, of course." He quickly lit the firewood, making the flames rise high to get it going before letting it go to burn as it needed.

Kara looked at Brisa, tears in her eyes but she smiled at her. "Brisa, you're a truly amazing friend. Thank you." She went to her bag and looked through it, everything was in there. She couldn't help but sigh in relief as she held the familiar doll in her hands.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:13 am

Brisa went over to the fire, watching it rise high then simmer down. She sat on the ground, happy for the warmth.

Kai held Kara's hand and led her over to the fire so he could speak with Brisa. "What happened?"

Brisa looked at him reluctantly moving her eyes from the fire. "Shakra and Smothers attacked me." She put simply. She decided to elaborate a little more. "There were waiting for me to get there and Shakra had your bag. I got it and then he told the Smothers to attack. There were about twenty of them. I holed up in an air shield. They waited for me to tire. After a while I did. I fell asleep and I don't know how I survived, but I guess I held the shield up in my sleep. Shakra left a note in the dirt for me. It practically said join me or die." Brisa shrugged at the story, not realizing how amazing it was. She instead turned her attention to the smoke coming from the fire. She made it swirl into intricate patterns. She seemed to be experiencing an artsy phase.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:16 am

Hayden's eyes widened. "That bastard... I swear I'm gonna have his charred head one of these days."

Kara was surprised by this story. "Oh my god..." Was all she could say.

Jenny went and sat with them. "Do you realize that any normal person would be dead right now? You're crazy powerful girl!"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:29 am

Brisa looked at them and smiled then went back to the smoke that being the only recognition she gave. She knew that she could do thing others couldn't, but it wasn't something she cared about. All she knew was that air bending is something she feels drawn to do.

Kai yawned and looked at Kara. "You want to make up some caves? I need some sleep if we want me to be pleasant tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:32 am

Kara chuckled and nodded, bringing up two caves once again.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:35 am

Kai stretched before entering the cave, ready to sleep.

Brisa continued to play with the smoke, caught up in her own world yet again. The smoke dancing from Brisa's manipulation.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:39 am

Kara and Jenny stood up and went into the opposite cave. Hayden stayed outside with Brisa.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:46 am

Brisa saw the girls leave into the cave, but Hayden was still standing there. She stopped playing with smoke, giving him her attention. He had saved her life and she was grateful for that. "I'm sorry I didn't let you come with me. I guess it's good you didn't because you would have gotten hurt too."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:54 am

Hayden sighed and shook her head. "You don't get anything do you? Do you have any idea how worried I was? You almost got killed. You should have called for help or something."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next