RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8520

Pantera's Death - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:06 pm

Kai sighed. They need her to cooperate. They need to get to Kara. "Look, we know Kara. We're trying to find her and save her." He thought for a moment. How can I make her believe that. Then he pulled on the chord around his neck. There was the star he had that Kara made him. He melted the ice and it dropped from the chord into his hands. "Look she made this for me. I promise we aren't here to hurt you. We're here to help. Do you know where she is?" He asked gently.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10514

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:22 pm

Jenny looked at him for a long moment but as soon as he pulled out the star rock she hopped to her feet, stumbling slightly from an injury to her leg and made her way over to him and took the rock in her hands, staring at it. "Only Kara could make something so detailed and smooth..." She looked up at them. "Follow me." She stumbled out the door.

Kara let out a slow breath and stomped on the ground with one foot, twisting the other away while making a pushing motion with her hands. The Earth just a few feet in front of her fell away and stairs rose into the hole it created. "There..." She said her voice almost cracking.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:28 pm

Jenny was moving too slow, so he picked her up and slung her over his back. "Just point me in the direction. We can move fast this way." He began running as fast as he could with the person on his back, while following where she led them.

Brisa followed. Keeping the doors shut as long as possible. Once they came up the stair she stopped Hayden. "Can you help me keep this door closed? We need to barricade it or something." Brisa looked around for something big to shove in front of the door but couldn't find anything. She could hear the people beginning to move down stairs. It wouldn't be long until the burst through the door. She locked it, but knew that would only last so long.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:37 pm

Jenny pointed them in the direction.

Hayden nodded and he focused on the whole entrance way, the began to focus heat into it until it melted into a large blob of melted metal. He then took the heat away, hardening it. "There. They wont be getting out that way any time soon." He grabbed her hand and spun around as they ran off.

Shakra smirked. "Excellent. Now girl, lead the way." A guard shoved her as Shakra moved up to walk beside her, close enough that his rock would cancel out her powers.

Kara wanted so bad to just punch him across his sickening face but she refrained. No, she couldn't do anything yet. So they made their way into the true capitol.

(Shakra) http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/8801050728c368956b185a18ee657d8d/https://2img.net/h/i179.photobucket.com/albums/w281/3neliram/Specific%20Suggestions/Shield/Random_White_Hair_Guy_by_30_Two.jpg
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:44 pm

Brisa ran to catch up with Kai. He didn't slow down, maybe not noticing that they had to stop. They were making their way through some trees at Jenny's guidance. Brisa could feel a breeze ahead. When they arrived at an opening in the rocks, Brisa realized why. "This is the true earth tribe capital. And they are down there?" She had felt some weird air flow coming from this area. She didn't have the time to inspect it while she was here, but she wished she could have.

Kai looked at the dark tunnel leading to the earth tribe capital. They had to be in there. He wanted to race down there but he held himself back. They needed to stay together and they needed Jenny's guidance.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:52 pm

Jenny nodded and told Kai to put her down. Once she was on the ground she began to lead them down the steps. There were many traps that could easily be deterred by any earth bender but could cause some damage to someone of another tribe.

Kara shot rocks that were shot at them back into the wall. At one point however she tried to avert a boulder so that it only didn't hit her but Shakra's rock was powerful. He didn't need any protection to begin with. They made it all the way down the stairs and what awaited them was an entire city made of rock and earth hidden beneath the surface of Pantera. All the buildings were made of some kind of earth. There was water filtered in through rain water into a stream that ran through the town and there were sculptures of art made of rock here and there.

"Take me to the town square." Shakra said in an arrogant voice. Kara glared at him but began moving to the town square.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:58 pm

Kai watched as Jenny keep them from being attacked by arrows and boulders. It was nice having her here because without her, they would be slowed down more. Finally, he saw them in the distance. Kara was being led by about ten benders and another guy who he couldn't place in any tribe. He was so close, yet so far.

Brisa walked down the entrance, wondering if she could have saved them if Jenny weren't here. Jenny knew where all the traps were, which was helpful. Brisa would have to act fast and possible not fast enough. She continued on. She saw them beginning to walk through the streets, only giving her a glance of the group. She knew there was a big fight coming soon and prepared herself.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:03 pm

Shakra smirked. "They're here..." He spun around. "Men! Get them!" He grabbed Kara and carried her like a bag under his arm as he dashed away.

"HEY YOU BASTARD! GET BACK HERE!" Hayden shouted but the Smothers were upon them. He began to fight, keeping the fire benders at bay, hoping the others would take care of their own elements.

Jenny watched in dismay as Shakra ran away with Kara. She sent up a wall of rock to block an air blast.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:11 pm

Kai stopped water attacks and was able to get in a few hits himself, but he didn't make much progress. Nothing hit him, which he was thankful for.

Brisa focused on stopping the air bender's attack. But without having to worry about the other elements, she was able to attack a lot more than before. She sent air attacks back at the senders, throwing many of the air benders away. Once all the air benders were off to the side, she formed an air bubble around the rest of the Smothers. She started to take the air out of the bubble, resulting in higher pressure. The people started to fall to the ground. Then the air benders started to attack at the bubble, getting air into the pocket. But for now, there were no attacks on them. Brisa held the bubble for as long as she could, but she couldn't stop the air benders while doing something so grand. The bubble finally fell and the people fire and water benders who were being crushed got up. But they now had the upper hand. Brisa started to attack as fast as she could so they didn't loose it.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:21 pm

Hayden attacked as fast as he could. Putting severe burns on some of his attackers while stopping the fire benders' weakened attacks.

Jenny had an extreme upper hand since none of the benders could control earth. Though her attacks were weakened by her current state she was still able to knock a few people out and trap some more, the good thing about earth bending was that you didn't have to keep concentrating to maintain whatever you do, just make it right and it will stay there.

"PUT ME DOWN YOU BASTARD!" Kara shrieked as they arrived at the town square.

Shakra set her to the ground and frowned slightly. "They're stronger. They've made a strategy." He shrugged. "No matter, it'll be too late when they get here." He made his way over to the large statue in the center of the town square and looked to Kara. "Get me to the top girl."

Kara was fuming and feeling totally helpless as she lifted the earth beneath him roughly, getting him to the top of the structure. He took out his rock and pressed it into the left eye of the large creature. It began to glow.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:29 pm

Brisa decided that she was going to try the bubble again, this time with all the Smothers in it. She had to make the bubble bigger than before. A few water and fire attacks hit it and fell short. Then she started to take air out. The air benders tried to stop it, but the didn't have any air to bend. Slowly the people shifted until they fell to the ground. "I can hold them off. Go get Kara." Brisa said, hoping it wasn't too late.

Kai watched as the Smothers were forced to bow to Brisa as she did what ever she did. The second Brisa told him he could go, he sprinted off where he saw Kara and that guy go. He arrived to find the man standing by a glowing statue and Kara on the ground. He ran toward her.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:32 pm

The man was laughing madly as the statue began to crumble and he jumped down from the lifted earth.

Kara looked over at Kai. "Kai! What are you guys doing here!?" She asked, tears in her eyes but she couldn't hide the relief on her face.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:34 pm

"We couldn't just leave you. I couldn't leave you." Kai said and then looked at the laughing man. He had no idea what was happening. He ran toward the man and tackled him.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:38 pm

The man punched Kai right across the face, knocking him to the ground, still laughing. "Sorry boy!" He said grabbing Kara's arm. "I can't let you have my queen, she still has more work to do." An opening on had appeared under where the collapsed statue once stood and he began to drag her down.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:46 pm

Kai scrambled up. His face was already swollen and he felt blood dripping down his face. He grabbed Kara's arm before she was completely drug down the hole. "Fight Kara. We'll be fine. We have Jenny. You have to fight." He tired to keep hold of her arm, but the man was yanking and Kai didn't want to hurt Kara. He left go, and Kara went into the hole.
Kai looked around for Hayden or Brisa. He didn't see either. He followed them down the whole, planning on stopping that man no matter what.

Brisa continued to hold the air bubble. The people under it struggled, but she didn't make the pressure crushing. She let fresh air in on occasion so they wouldn't die. She didn't like the idea of killing all of them no matter what they did.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:51 pm

Kara tried to make the man stumble by shifting the ground under him but he stopped her progress. "You can't stop me girl, not when your powers are useless." He continued to drag her further down until they reached a large circular cut out further under the earth. In the center of the room is a statue in the shape of an earth bender. "Break it." He ordered, shoving Kara towards the statue.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:54 pm

Kai followed wondering if they realized he was. He came up to the man who just shoved Kara down. He tried to throw water at him, but it fell at a certain point. So what he said was true our powers were useless against him. Instead of using his water bending he attacked happy he had kept up his strength. He tackled him again. His time he punch him in the face a few times, getting even for earlier. "Kara don't do anything he says."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:58 pm

Kara looks at them and nods. Shakra throws him off and gets up, wiping blood from his lip. "Heh. I didn't think you could put up much of a fight." He smirked and ran at him, putting him in a head lock and holding a knife to his cheek. "Kara, be a good girl and break teh statue if you don't want your boyfriend to get a facectamy."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Kai stood still for only a second. He grabbed the sharp part of the knife with his hand and pushed it away. A huge gash opened up in his hand. He wasn't able to get out of the head lock, but he did punch the man in the kidney a few times. "Don't use me as a threat to her. I would rather die then let her do something to save my life." Kai spat. The bleeding on his hand was fast and he wasn't getting the oxygen he needed. If he didn't do something about either of those things he was going to pass out.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:06 pm

Kara stared in horror. Something clicked in her head and she ran at him.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:13 pm

The black dots began to dance in his eyes. He punched weakly at the man but didn't get anywhere. He fell into blackness seeing Kara run at him.
Kai woke up to nothing. He was in darkness with no up or down. He looked around. He knew everything from the last time he was here to what happened on the outside world. He let out an aggravated yell at how many times he could have been with Kara but their minds hiding the secrete of this world from them.
Then he realized that he was back in this world. He was going to die. "I don't want to die." He screamed at nothing in general. "I have to save Kara. I have to keep that man from doing what ever evil things he has planned. I CAN"T die."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:18 pm

Shakra chuckled and dropped Kai's unconcious body and went to grab Kara but she ducked out of the way and reached for his neck. Shakra's eyes widened as he realized what she was doing and went to grab her arm but it was too late. Kara yanked the sting from around his neck and held the rock in her hands. "You're done." She said before sending a giant boulder at him, sending him flying into the wall. She hurried over to Kai. "Kai! Kai!" She grabbed some Earth and placed the healing Earth over his hand and chest to get him breathing, he healed but didn't wake up. "Kai! KAI!"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:23 pm

Kai heard her, Kara in this darkness. Then he started to see shapes then colours. He slowly saw the scene in front of them. Kara was kneeling by his body. She had healed him but he didn't wake up. "Kara, I'm right here." Kai screamed. He wanted to wake up, he wanted to wake up and hug and kiss her. But his mind stayed separated from his body and he was invisible to her. "No, this in not fair. I have to be there for her." He screamed.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:27 pm

"Kai! KAI!" She shouted his name, tears streaming down her face. "Kai! Please wake up!" She squeezed his now healed hand in hers. She heard movement by the far wall and suddenly Shakra was upon her and had his hand around her neck.

"You brat. You think you can end me that easily? You will break that statue. You're boyfriend is dead. You don't have anything left to live for."

Kara struggled against his strong grip but couldn't breath well or move enough to Earth bend. She had tears running down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:34 pm

Kai watched the man get up and screamed a warning at Kara, but she didn't hear him. The man saw chocking her and Kai just wanted to punch him. "I need to go back." He practically cried. He saw Kara's face turn red along with the tears. He touched her cheek trying to rub the tears away, but unable to. "I love her too much to. I have to go back so I can protect her." He shouted again at nothing.
Kai began to fade. "Am I waking up?" He asked. He walked over to his body but he was fading. He disappeared before he could figure out if he was going to live or not.

Brisa was growing sleepy, putting so much energy into the air bubble. She yawned. "I don't think I can hold this much longer without falling asleep." She stretched her arms. "I'll try my best." She tried to focus her mind. She needed to do this at least until Kai returned. Without him, they wouldn't have a fighting chance especially is she fell asleep. "I can do this." She whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next