RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8520

Pantera's Death - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:42 pm

Brisa stood next to Hayden watching the air go in and out of Kara. She wanted to help and fix it but didn't want to hurt her either. She would step in if she stopped breathing, but she until she would just watch as the air entered and exited her lungs.

Kai would continuously look at Kara. She looked sick, like Rain did when she was sick for a week when she was seven. She was close to death but she fought on. Please Kara fight. I gave you everything I had. Fight. We need you. I need you. He thought as he walked through the familiar gate.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10514

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:49 pm

Shala led them through the familiar town into her house. It was a large old time Japanese style estate and she lead them down a few hallways until bringing them to a medium sized room with one bed. "You may all use this room as you like. I have other guest rooms but if you'd prefer I can bring in some cots for you to sleep in here."
Hayden quickly but gently laid Kara down on the bed and brought the blanket's up over her.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:57 pm

Brisa looked at the guys. "I think we all want to sleep in here." She smiled at Shala. She looked familiar, she just couldn't place where she had seen her before. Then it hit her. "You were there the day I fell off the mountain. I saw you, you helped me." Her eyes were big.

Kai had sat by Kara's bed but listened as Brisa spoke to Shala. He was confused, she fell off a mountain and needed help. He realized they did not know that much about this air bender and though she seemed small he still knew he shouldn't trust her till he knew more.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:06 am

Shala nodded. "Yes Brisa, it is good to see you're happy and healthy. I will retrieve three cots then." She turned and left.

Hayden was pacing back and forth anxiously while taking multiple glances at Kara. He didn't know what to do, he needed to do something but he couldn't and it was killing him.
In Kara's illness ridden mind she had nightmares, she first dreamed of her family and tribe. She dreamed, remembering the day she lost them.
Kara clutched the bed sheets and moaned in pain as she weakly called out. "Mama... Papa... Kain... Jenny..."
Then she dreamed of Kai, Hayden, and Brisa. She dreamed of their bloody, broken, dead bodies lying in front of her, their blood all over her.
The unconscious Kara had tears slipping out of her eyes. "Brisa... Hayden......... Kai..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:14 am

Brisa was stilling in a corner playing with some dust bunnies, listening, watching. She had started counting Kara's breaths. She was at 54 when she spoke the first set of names and made it to 71 by the time she said all of their names. She looked up still making the dust bunny twirl in the wind, curious as to why she said their names. Brisa really wished she could explore Kara's brain and bring her back in the process.

Kai looked up when she said her family and friend's names. He took her hand offering support, still sitting on the floor with is back against the bed. When she said their names, Kai squeezed her hand. He was there, waiting for her to get better. Hoping she would.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:21 am

Hayden's head shot up as he heard Kara say his name and he went over to the bed, sitting down on it next to her legs and took her other hand in both of his. He held onto her tightly, not letting go and he gently kissed her fingers. Murmuring soft word to her while she slept.
Kara felt warmth and love being portrayed to her in her dreams. "How? Everyone's gone? Everyone's dead? Who could care for me now?" She cried.

"You silly girl we're not dead." Kai's voice came to her as his completely unharmed body stood up.

"We're right here, we're going to avenge your family right?" Hayden spoke rising next to him.

"You saved me Kara, now you need to save yourself." Brisa.

Kara's eyes filled with tears in her dream.
Kara still had tears in her eyes but her troubled face relaxed and she fell deeper into a dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:45 am

Brisa watched the boys, wondering which one loves her more, and which she would choose. She didn't plan on ever sharing this information, but she did like to think. Hayden is new, as Kara told her earlier, he doesn't know her that well. His lover grew quickly, as fire benders are connected to their emotions as know how they feel quickly. Kai on the other hand was the opposite because he was a water bender, he met her earlier and has got a chance to know her. He didn't rush into his feelings for her, as water benders like to think things out. He slowly grew to love her.
Brisa was unsure which Kara loved, she said Kai's name before she passed out and she had known him longer.
So in all, Brisa couldn't make a decision. She just watched in a corner before deciding to go back to playing with the dust bunny. She sucked the air from a bubble she made around it causing the pressure to decrease and the bunny to begin to float. Then she added air making the pressure rise and the bunny to be crushed to the floor. Brisa was not taught in an academy like everyone else, but her creativity gave her an edge to her powers. Most don't think past what they learn and can never defeat one another because they all know the same thing. But if Brisa were to go up against a air bender she would easily defeat them. She knows what they know, it was things she learned early on because it was easy for her creative mind to come up with it. But they didn't know what she knows, making them weaker in a since.
Brisa didn't realize how powerful she was. She has never attack anyone, all her powers were for recreation and food. She only knew she was powerful because of that day on the mountain. Shala came to her before the kids pushed her off and told her how powerful she was if she allowed herself to be. That was what allowed her to break open her powers and fly that day. From then on, the wind has been her best friend.

Kai watched the dust bunny that Brisa was playing with sift and fold. Waiting.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:59 am

Throughout the day Hayden had continued to hold Kara's hand, only releasing it to go to the bathroom or to go and get food for her. At one point he'd thought that she'd like to have that doll she always slept with and got it out of her bag and tucked it under her arm.

That night the moon was high in the sky when Kara's eyes first fluttered and she let out a soft moan.

Hayden had fallen asleep against the wall as he sat on the bed next to her but his eyes shot open as he heard her soft moan and felt her hand twitch in his. "Kara...?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:04 am

Kai stood as she had begun to stir. They all had been making sure she had the food and water she needed. Kai had been practically banging his head against the wall. She has to come back. It was either they both lived or they both died in battle. This couldn't be her end, she was too important to the world, to him. When she stirred, Kai's heart skipped a beat. "Kara." He started rubbing her hair.

Brisa had heard Kara speak, but didn't want to crowd her. The guys were all over her and knew that when she woke up she would need some space. But she did look stand to see Kara's face. She wanted her to be alright, she was the first person to treat her like a friend.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:09 am

Kara groaned quietly in pain as she slowly came back to consciousness. She felt both of her hands being held and something stroking her hair. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up, blinking a few times. "Kai...?" She looked over. "Hayden...?"
Hayden finally allowed tears to penetrate his eyes and he nodded hurriedly holding her hand up to his cheek. "Yes Kara, it's us."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:18 am

Kai looked over at Hayden and sighed. He didn't want to fight over her, she doesn't deserve the pain of choosing between two people. Someone had to back off, and it wasn't going to be Hayden. He stopped stroking Kara's hair and let go of her hand. He was overjoyed for her to be awake, even if he isn't going to fight over her. "Kara. I'm so glad you're awake."

Brisa bounced over to the end of the bed, jumping up and down silently. "I am so happy, you're awake. I felt so bad. But you're awake." Tears of joy and relief ran down her face. Which reminded her of Kai crying. "You should have seen him, he was crying earlier because he was so afraid that you were going to die." She smiled and pointed at Kai.

Kai glared over at Brisa, but again she looked so innocent in what she was saying he couldn't scold her. It would be like scolding a puppy for having too cute a face.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:23 am

Kara weakly looked from Brisa to Kai. "You... You were...?" She slowly lifted her hand up and took his, pulling it over to her cheek and smiled up at him. "I'm sorry. I'll be fine, please don't worry..."

Hayden saw this and gently squeezed Kara's hand as if remind her that he was there. She looked over at him and smiled again, still holding Kai's hand.

"I'm sorry for worrying all of you."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:29 am

Kai felt a shimmer of hope, maybe it isn't even a choice for her. He felt her smooth face on the back of his hand. He smiled at her. "You better not worry us like that again. Shala told us it was because you weren't taking care of yourself. So please, I'll beg if I have to, eat more. I don't want you to die." The tears pricked his eyes, but he held them back. He didn't want her to see his tears.

Brisa went and sat back down. She didn't know what to say now, she knew she wasn't good at talking with others. It didn't bother her, she liked being on her own too. She had stopped playing with the dust bunny and had started to play with some water Kara had in her canteen. She didn't want it to drop, it almost seemed like she was a water bender, when really she was moving the water with air.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:36 am

Kara looked back up at Kai and smiled at him. "I'll try, I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to worry you." She said as she let go of his hand to slowly try and sit up, an obvious struggle.

"Oh, no you don't." Hayden who was already on the bed with her scooted over and pushed her down on the bed, causing him to be on top of her. "You are staying right there until you get your strength back you got it?"

Kara looked up at him, blushing slightly at the position they were in but said. "But I have to use the bathroom..."

Hayden's face burned and he quickly got up. "O-Oh! Sorry, my bad. Brisa, help Kara to the bathroom please. But once you're done you are coming right back and laying down."

Kara laughed softly. "Got it."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:44 am

Kai looked away when Hayden climbed on top of Kara. He took a few steps away and sat away from them against the wall. The shimmer of hope he had was gone.

Brisa got up happy to help. She helped her into sitting up and then picked her up, using air bending to help her. She smiled at the surprised guys then stuck her tongue out. "I'm using air bending." She whispered to Kara and only Kara. She carried her to the hall and then set her down. "It would do you good to walk now that I think about it." Brisa put Kara's arm around her shoulder and helped her down the hall to the bathroom. Once she was done, she helped her back. Before they went inside Brisa said. "They both like you. I don't know how you feel for them, but we need this group to stay together. I know you have a lot to think about, but maybe you can set a few things straight before it goes too far?" Brisa's arid voice making her advice sound distant and far away, like Brisa had pulled that knowledge out of the air.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:47 am

Kara looked at her, her eyes wide with surprise. "What are you talking about?" She asked. She had never even thought that either of them could possibly like her.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:50 am

Brisa looked at Kara. "Both of those guys, the fire and the water bender, are in love with you from what I can tell. I don't know how you didn't notice. In any matter, if you don't want this group to crumble you need to take care of a few things." Brisa said lightly, not wanting to be firm.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:52 am

Kara's eyes were wide and her face red. "I-In love... with me...?" She looked at the ground, fidgeting with the hem of her her shirt. What? That can't be true! So all those times one of them held me or... kissed me it was... Her mind was racing.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:58 am

Brisa stood there, she could tell Kara needed time to take this in. She was surprised that Kara was so oblivious to all of it. She just shrugged it off. Then she noticed the shine of the door knob and played with the lock with her air bending. Brisa was like a little kid by some standards but was very mature in other ways.
"Take your time" Brisa's high soprano mumbled. She was struggling getting the door to unlock.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:03 am

Kara nodded as she tried to stop blushing.

Hayden got antsy waiting and went over to the door and opened it, undoing the lock in the process. "What are you two doing out here? Come on and get Kara back to bed." He then proceeded to pick Kara up and carry her back to bed, tucking her in.

Kara's face went crimson. "I-I can walk myself!" She said too late as she struggled weakly against him.

"No, you're not doing anything until you're better." He said decisively.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:11 am

Brisa walked in, about as angry as she can be. "Guys get out. Now." She tried to give a glare but didn't do it right. She swung the door opened and practically pushed them out of the room, slamming the door and locking it. "Stupid boys, hard headed." She went back to the lock, forgetting her anger. "You deserve time to think." She hummed a tune to herself as she tried to unlock the door.

Kai was surprised to see Kara fighting against Hayden with how little energy she had. Then tiny Brisa stormed in, and tried to sound angry and make an angry face but didn't do either correctly. Kai got up, knowing she meant business but didn't have a chance to leave. He was shoved out of the room by the air bender. The door slammed shut behind them and the lock clicked. "What just happened?" He was baffled by the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:14 am

"I... don't know..." Hayden stared at the locked door, just as baffled as Kai.

Kara looked at Brisa surprised. "You really didn't have to do that..." She said weakly from where she laid.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:19 am

Brisa just looked at her and shrugged. She didn't like fighting or yelling and rarely got angry. She isn't good at it, made obvious from her unthreatening voice and lack there of of and angry face. Brisa didn't mind not being intimidating, she didn't want people to see her as a threat. If she wasn't noticed, no one would hurt her.
She continued on with the lock and finally got it. She opened the door and slipped out, locking it behind her. She found the guys looking at the door dumbfound. Brisa smiled at them.

Kai just stared at the door like it was going to open on its own and it finally did. Brisa came out looking innocent and not at all angry. Then smiled at them like she didn't just kick them out of their room.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:24 am

Kara continued to lay there, staring at the door for a long time before letting out a sigh and closing her eyes, slowly falling into a fitful sleep as she hugged her doll for support.

As Hayden saw Brisa come out he grew furious. "What was that!? You can't just kick us out of the room! And what are you doing here!? Kara is weak and defenseless right now! We can't just leave her alone in there with no protection!"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:31 am

Brisa covered her ears her nose scrunching. She forced his loud words away from her.

Kai wanted answers but Brisa wasn't listening. "Hayden, that's not helping." He pulled Brisa's hands off her ears. "Why did you kick us out?" Kai asked mildly.

Brisa looked between the boys. "She needed time to figure you two out." She gave them a puzzle. She loved solving puzzles and she wanted to share that with them.

Kai looked confused. She needed time to figure you two out? What does that even mean. She already knows us. "She can't be in there alone. She needs protection."

Brisa had gotten distracted by the breeze coming down the hall, but Kai's words brought her back. "Don't worry. I'm all the protection she need right now." She unlocked the door and slipped in, locking it behind her.

Once she was got Kai got a little frustrated. "That girl has no attention span and she does not make a lick of since. Figure you two out, what could that mean?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next