RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8520

Pantera's Death - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:08 am

Kai got up and stretched. He quickly changed and went outside to find them all waiting for him. "Good morning." He made his way over to Kara and sat by her. "So what's going on?"

Brisa was playing in the embers, moving them around to see them glow. "I wanted to hear what happened yesterday? And we do need to discuss what we are going to do in the future."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10514

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:10 am

Kara and Jenny gave a similar description as to what Hayden said.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:15 am

Kai nodded. "They are right. That's what happened." He wondered why Brisa wanted to know. "Why do you want all of our accounts of what happened yesterday?"

Brisa bit her lip, looking up from the embers for a moment then looked back down. "If I weren't asleep, I could have helped. I didn't mean to fall asleep. I-I could have helped."

Kai looked at Brisa. She was like a little kid in his eyes. She seemed so fragile and unknowing to how the world truly worked. "Brisa, you would have just ended up like Kara and Jenny. They would have froze you too."

Brisa shrugged. She thought she could have helped. She would have noticed them coming and attacked, warning the others. But instead she was sleeping, letting the man get away that caused all of this.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:21 am

Kara reached over and put a comforting hand on Brisa's shoulder. "None of us blame you Brisa. You worked hard." She smiled and looked at everyone. "Well, what now? We need to do something. Shala said I can't just run, we need to fight, but what exactly should we do?"

Hayden thought for a moment. "Well there's really only two options. Find him or wait for him to come for us. He still needs Kara's ability and we have the nullifying stone."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:25 am

"We need to try the stone out to see how it works. Can the person carrying it still use their power? How big is the radius on it? We need to test it." Kai said.

Brisa nodded. She wasn't sure what the stone was, it must have been mention while she was asleep. At any rate, she looked back up to the beating sun. "Is anyone else getting burnt." She looked at her arms already red.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:27 am

Kara and Jenny nodded. "Yeah, it's way too bright out here."

Hayden looked totally unaffected by the blistering heat, but that made sense, he was a fire bender.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:30 am

Brisa sighed, forcing the clouds to be in front of the sun.

"So are we going to practice with the rock or not?" Kai stood up ready to throw water balls at someone.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:34 am

Kara nodded and pulled the stone out of her pocket. "Alright, first lets see how it works. Try throwing some water at me."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:37 am

Kai smiled fearsomely. He pulled water from the earth and sent it at Kara. It made it within five feet of her before it fell to the ground. He then tried to pull water from the ground around Kara, but it didn't work. "This is weird. I can't bend water that is under neither her."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:40 am

Kara nodded as she stood and looked at him. "It makes sense. I couldn't disrupt the earth under Shakra's feet when he was using it." She looked at the stone then set it down near her. "Now try to hit me with water."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:42 am

Kai again drew water from the earth and tried to send it at her. It got within five feet of the stone and fell short. Kai crossed his arms. "I'm sure you would love to be doused in water with how hot it is out here."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:45 am

Kara chuckled then took the stone up. "Hm... I think it creates like an invisible tube field, with a five foot radius that goes straight up. Now..." She held the stone and focused on the ground, she stomped and a rock came up when she looked at the ground about 7 feet away from her. But when she tried it underneath her nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:49 am

"Everyone get within five feet of it. I want to see if it matters how many people are around it." Kai began to drawl water from the earth as everyone moved close to Kara. It was about three feet around when he finally sent it. It, like the rest, fell five feet short. "I don't like it."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:52 am

Kara looked at Kai. "Why is that?" She asked. She looked at the stone, true in the wrong hands it could be bad but there wasn't much in particular to hate about it.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:59 am

"It is too powerful. I don't like the idea of it being in anyone's hands who would miss use it." Kai sat down, pulling water from the earth to him. He was getting warm from the hot sun. "How can we keep it from Shakra. He is going to think it is on you at all times. Maybe we need to hide it in a special place." Kai suggested.

Brisa saw Kai with the water and then remember to use her air bending to create a breeze.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:00 pm

Kara thought for a while, fiddling with the rock in her hands. "I think... no matter what we do he'll know where we've hidden it... he'll know just a few minutes after we've hidden it... all we can do is protect it until this is over."

Hayden sat down as well and looked at the group. "We need to stay as far away from Earth Tribe territory as we can." He said.

"Why?" Jenny asked. "It's our home..."

"It can be your home after all this is over but until then we need to at least keep Kara away from there. He needs her there so she can break that statue thing. If she's not there, she can't do it right?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:09 pm

Kai nodded. "Maybe not far, but on the move. The only advantage we have over him is him not knowing where we are going."

Brisa looked at them talking. "But he would know our strategy now. And we can't talk about it, we have to just do it. He will know what we have said." Brisa puts her hands on her temples, trying to think this out. "He will end up catching us, no matter how far we are, how much we change direction. He will know where we have been seconds after we have been there. How can we get away from that?"

Kai looked at Brisa, she had always seemed so up beat in her own way, but this seemed a little morbid. She was right, but there has to be a way to not be caught by him.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:22 pm

"Hmmm..." Kara thought but couldn't come up with anything.

"I say we don't try to run. Didn't you say that Shala told you we can't run or we'll be caught and killed? We have to fight. Find a way for us to have the advantage and wait." Hayden said.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:27 pm

Brisa was getting aggravated with this man, Shakra was it, having this ability. It was difficult to plan anything if he would know seconds after it happened. "We can't talk about strategy, he'll know. How can we fight him with a strategy? How do we tell each other the strategy? It all depends on how well his powers work. Can he hear everything or just what we say loud enough for him to hear? Can he focus on everything at once or does he have to pick a choose what he knows?" Brisa flopped on her back, she didn't want to think about this anymore. She wanted to just...fly.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:36 pm

While Brisa was having her little rant Kara had thought of something, she first wrote a discrete message to Jenny in the dirt. Then erased it once she had seen it, then she wrote it where Hayden could see it, then erased it. She did this to Kai, then erased it. And finally wrote it next to Brisa's ear so that she would hear the sounds of the dirt shifting. The message said. "Make messages he won't notice. Use your powers. Let's go to the capitols and gather man power."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:42 pm

Brisa saw the message, a little relieved, but still hoping that it worked. She nodded at them, sitting back up. She looked longingly to the sky. "I'll be right back." Brisa said, preparing to take off.

Kai began to take down camp, what little there was. He gathered the fruit but didn't have anything to put it in. He realized then that not having things was unfortunate. He gathered water and froze it into the shape of a bag. It would be heavy, but they could eat the fruit on the go.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:44 pm

Kara looked around then her eyes widened as she remembered something. "MY BAG!" She turned and looked around frantically. "Where is it? Where is it?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:50 pm

Kai looked at Kara, realizing for the first time that they left more than just stuff at the camp. "It's back where we got attacked. Everything is. I'm so sorry, Kara." He went over and grabbed her hand to support her.

Brisa jumped high into the air before pushing the air beneath her. She floated high. It grew chillier the higher she want and she was happy with the chill, missed it. She went as high as she could, finally have to stop because the oxygen started to grow thin. Brisa stayed there, floating high above them. It felt good, to clear her mind. There was always so much pent up energy from her air bending powers. They were always pressing for her to use them. Finally she looked back down at them and let herself fall from the sky. The wind threw her hair everywhere but didn't tangle it. She was going fast, the ground rushing to meet her. She slowed her fall and landed in a fruit tree. She grabbed a peach, biting into it. She jumped again and landed at the 'camp' much more relaxed.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:57 pm

Kara had tears in her eyes. "No! I have to have it! Mom! Kain! They're in there!" She held her face in her hands. "The fish you gave me. It's in there too. I need to have that bag!"

Hayden looked at Kara sadly. The thing about his powers was that he couldn't use them discretely if a message of fire appeared then anyone would instantly notice it. He was useless.

Jenny moved over to her best friend and put a gentle hand on her back, pulling her into her and held her, rubbing her back.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:01 pm

Brisa looked at Kara, seeing how sad she was. She whispered a message into the wind and sent it to Kara's ear. No one would ever know she spoke to Kara if she didn't react to the words. "I can go and get it back. I can travel fast and meet you guys in the capital." She wanted this, this chance to move fast and freely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next