RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Night Realm. <<IC>>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8512

Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:35 pm

(The food isn't a dragon. It is a moose like creature. It has antlers!)
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4038
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:15 am

(I did ask what happened and no one answered)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7816

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:22 am

(Read. Basically we got attacked and I have joined the group. Ish. And we are in Magical caves. Good?)
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

RPG Tokens : 3913

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:16 am

Talons slumber drifted deeper. His dreams were that of which cause him to suddenly convulse. "You! you pitiful excuse for a fliminor I thought I killed the rest of your kind when I killed your grandfather!" The voice echoed. Some how in some way some dark mind was invading his fighting him in his sleep. Visions of bloody battles of dragons falling in masses blood falling scales being ripped from the bodies as the dragons fought. Dragons flying through the air in pairs of twos an threes launching barrages of fire balls and torrents of flames at large masses of dragons wearing blackish armor compared to the white silver reflective armor that distinguished the two sides. Then a massive explosion of flame that engulfed the fields consuming the dragons all of them an laying waste to everything within the explosions radius leaving one massive black dragon flying high among the clouds watching. Dark tendrils of black fire an darkness spreading from his flapping wings. "Your family died like the fools they were. Your precious friends will die like the weak mites that they are. My Rule will reign Supreme! No one cares about you. Just shrivel up in a hole and Die!"

Startled Tolon jumped awake Sparks erupting from the spikes down his spine sending the interior depths of the cave to flash to life with flashes of flame. Tolon glanced around them seeing the others wondering blankly how he had somehow moved deeper into the cave. Spotting the others he shied in the shadows not saying anything not looking at them as he turned an laid back down. The light from his scales dimmed to a slight grey.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:23 am

Antail was starting to fall asleep when Talon woke with a start. She looked towards him. She didn't know what was wrong but she wanted to. She didn't like to use her powers so when he lay down again, she moved towards him and sat opposite from him. "What's wrong?" she asked him quietly. Why don't you just do what you know? Gramel asked. She didn't understand that Antail only used her powers when in great need of them.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:25 am

(any idea how I should jump in 'cause I got nothing)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:33 am

(Nope. Sorry. I guess you could just... fly in?)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18963

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:32 pm

Samael strolled around the cave, his massive hands resting behind his back as he walked. "We need to rest." He decided, looking at the tired comrades which were slumped against the cold, hard ground around him. "Then we find the others." He took a seat on a nearby boulder, his wings extending to their full size - stretching - before they shriveled back.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:36 am

Eona dozed, her mind stretching out with a task. She wanted to find the other's and a good time to do that was when her mind was at rest. Her mind stretched across the abandoned land, looking for familiar minds. There were a few close, probably recovering from the incident. She wasn't able to read any further into their minds because of how far her mind was stretched. Eona could feel the minds of the black dragons all around them. She avoided them, not wanting to feel their cold black minds. She discovered other's in her search. She sent them all a message, a whisper in their head, Come here by dusk. Samael is here, we are waiting. Eona thought the best way to gather them was to have them come to one place. She drew her mind back, about to fall back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:35 am

Antail could not sleep. She didn't want to try. As her lids closed she would watch again as her family was slaughtered. She didn't want to see that again. Too many times had she watched her family die. She wanted that no more.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:20 am

Tired from flying and fighting for her life Just glided through the air on thermals, her fethered wings purfectly adapted for silent flight. In the distence she could see a cave hidden to all but the keen sighted.(tell me if I'm wrong about that.)

She folded her wings in as she landed in the cave and came face to face with her friends. She thought she'd lost them.
Thank the gods they're save. she thought as she went and curled up in a cororner,feeling save surounded by those she cared about. those she cared about...
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:17 am

Antail watched the new dragon enter the cave and curl up into the corner. She didn't look familiar to her. 'Who is she?' Gramel asked her. Antail shook her head. 'I don't know. And I'm not sure I want to.'
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:03 am

(was that thought? you know we have italics for thought right?) (*waits for people*)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:23 pm

(Yes it was and yes I do but the italics didn't work for some reason and I had to use the those things. *has a mental blank on the those things*)
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:32 am

(OK. Um do you mean apostrophes? *Waits for Admin or someone else to post*)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:33 am

(I don't know what to post right now, I was going to wait for someone else...)
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:34 am

(same. I'm mostly waiting for someone to wake up. say do we have a main goal? or something)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:37 am

(To recollect the group and destroy the darkness @JustTopaz )
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:38 am

(OK then. *waits for someone to post*)
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:53 am

Eona woke up, stretching. It felt so great to have gotten so much sleep after getting so worn out. She noticed the new comer to the cave, eyeing her but then deciding she was okay. Eona got up to give a quick look outside. She knew that the dark ones passed in front of the cave on occasion, but she didn't want to give herself away. The sky was just lightening from the rising sun. She retreated back into the cave just before she felt a mind come out of no where toward the cave.
The dark dragon flew quickly into the cave, hitting the side as he slid into the entrance. He was badly injured. Eona could feel his dark mind but could feel a mind underneath that. It was Klaus the black dragon that she fought earlier. She had somehow, reminded him of his life and the darkness inside of him drew back but only for a second. Even now, the darkness was firmly planted inside him, but hiding in the corners of his mind was light.
Eona went over to Klaus, wondering why he was injured. The black dragon he was before had changed into a purple so deep and dark, you can only see the colour when the light struck his shimmering scales. It wasn't his true colour, but it was closer than the darkness. His right wing was bend in an odd shape and he was unconscious. She wasn't sure yet, but what ever she had done to him seemed to have drawn him away from the darkness.
Eona turned to her friends, wondering what they were going to do with this almost black dragon.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:54 am

(Just was with the group from the beginning. *waits to see what the others will post*)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:13 am

"Kill it." Samael had been watching in his curled up form, a glum expression masking his face. The words came out casually, as if the command was an easy task which required little effort. He yawned slightly afterwards, adjusting his position on the cold ground to something more comfortable. "And please..." He cleared his throat, turning away slightly, "Don't make too much of a mess."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:03 pm

Eona looked to the dragon, knowing that if it was black as night she would kill it with ease. It was that shimmer of purple that held her back. "We should wait until Klaus wakes up. I think I helped him, in some way. He's not completely black anymore." She got close to him, examining him close. He was injured more than she thought, he had bite marks everywhere not to mention the bend wing.
Eona nudged him mind, waking him up. His eye opened revealing a deep brown eye. He tried to move, but groaned, his eyes revealing his fright. Eona took a few step back, she might not think he was completely lost to the darkness but he could still be aggressive. She slowly went into his mind, feeling the darkness scrape at her. It wasn't as bad as it had been in the past, but it was still strong.
"Who attacked you?" Eona asked, not able to find answers in this shattered mind.
A sound like a growl came from Klaus, "Black ones." He breathed out before he fell unconscious again. Eona didn't try to wake him up again, she found out as much as she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

RPG Tokens : 4811

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:33 pm

The blue and purple dragon continued to swim upstream, soon, she had no choice but to swim since she saw black dragons in the sky. She dove deep to the bottom of the deep river, seeing many skeletons and scales of dragons who had died in the river. She felt disturbed, but she collected most of the scales as she passed along. The scales were very important to her, they helped her in a way (you'll find out later). "Soon enough, I'll have to get air....but...what happens if they see me?" She continued to swim cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:09 am

Antail moved towards Eona. "Mind if I have a try?" she asked as she watched the deep purple dragon. She had not seen any mind strong enough to fight the darkness after it had consumed them. She had become genuinly curious and her curiousity had, on many occasions, led to her almost definite end. She glanced at Samael and back to the dragon, then to Eona, a pleading was in Antail's face that she rarely showed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Realm. <<IC>>

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next