RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Night Realm. <<IC>>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18962

Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:12 am

"Are the black dragons that savage to kill their own wretched kind?" Samael asked, still seated on the ground. His tail swished around, anticipating the next couple of minutes. Keeping a black dragon wasn't the best of ideas but there was a slim possibility it was being transferred back to its former self.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4037
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:17 am

Just's eyes cracked open. She didn't even need to look around to know that there was danger near. She was on her feet as soon as she woke.
"What's going on?" she said then saw the black dragon in the cave, his wing twisted and bent at an odd angle. "who's that?" she had put 2 and 2 together and got something like 4.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7815

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:08 am

Antail looked over to the dragon who had just spoken. "His name is Klaus." She didn't know if she trusted anyone other than Eona. She was the only one she had really connected with, her being another spirit dragon and all.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:10 am

"Ok and why is he here?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:16 am

Antail nudged her head to his wing then back to Eona. "Eona would be able to answer that better than me." She tried to search a small part of Eona's mind but got nothing. "I think it was partly Eona's fault."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8511

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:21 am

Eona looked at the dragon, backing away so Antail could feel around his mind. "I think I might have called him here when I sent out the call for the other dragons. I didn't intend to, but he is here." Eona was mystified by this occurance, if she had begun to bring black dragons back to the light she could use that to save them. But at what cost to her soul? Even now, she could feel the darkness in her that had swollen since she forced the light from Klaus.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:26 am

Antail moved forward and sat, resting her head on Klaus's. She concentrated on his mind. There were so many memories to pile through. She concentrated more on the small window of light and his injury. Her face contorted as his wing began to mend. She kept her mind on his window of light. She used it like a sheild. She needed to stay calm. Her mind tried to wonder but she wouldn't let it. She had to stay on task.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

RPG Tokens : 3912

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:44 am

Talon opened one eye. The orange an gold iris was different. Shadowed an grey almost not looking like an eye but like the eye wasn't open at all. Or maybe it was the glimmer or illusion of it seeming to be closed. It didnt matter. He kept his breathing even. He woke up not to long ago listening in to there conversations.

He heard Antail's question from earlier. But he didn't have a good answer for her. His eye drifted to her spot looking at her. Exhaling more than necessary making it sound more like a sigh. Causing the sand above his face to billow upwards makin sparks dance between the small particles of the dust. Slowly his eye turned. Shifting over Samuels form. Watching him. Listening. thinking. Steadily it moved still looking at the others. Before suddenly stopping at the black dragon that was changing slowly from black to a different color. The glimmer of his appearing to be still sleeping shimmering off a little. Showing his one open eye watching. A deep sigh started as he lifted his head up ash and soot falling away from the charcoal tinted scales. He blended in with the cave wall looking like boulder or something naturally part of the cave as he slide back against the rock face. Laying back down. Feeling more distant and detached for some reason. Also feeling more lonely. But he never voiced those thoughts or feelings. An he felt the barriers were still up. The others would only know if the emotions leaked through. Laying his head down he knew there was a chance that some did.

Laying his head back down Talon kept his view on Klaus. His mind and talents shrouded by an aura of ash an soot. Almost blending in with a darkness that brewed and grew. Separate of the dark kind. But of the kind a predator hunts in. His pupils turned to slits as the grey shadows suddenly started to change color. Turning to red pools that appeared to be nothing but vallies of fire an bloodshed. Almost making a demonic feral appearance as the spikes on the back of his head tail an spine suddenly lengthened quietly. To razor sharp edges along with his claws. Gaining red streaks through there black color. He quietly shifted eye sight wondering if anyone else was noticing.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:28 am

Samael sighed, rolling his eyes slightly, beginning to scratch his claws on a nearby rock. "You can't trust the creature." He closed his eyes briefly before rising to his feet, stretching his wings before folding them back. He ran a talon along the grey dragon, his claws slightly digging into the injured flesh.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:09 pm

Antail opened her eyes suddenly, looked up at Samael and growled viciously. "Don't touch him," she seethed. If there was anyone that might be able to change him back from his current state it was going to be her and Eona. Samael's talon had caused Klaus's mind to scream in pain. The shrill sound rang in her head.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:04 pm

"You's are crazy!" He growled, moving away as he curled up once again, "These black dragons killed our families! Heck, who knows how many this dragon killed?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:09 pm

He's right and you know it. Gramel's fragile voice shattered through Antail's mind. She growled softly at her sister. You forget I'm the forgiving type. Antail rested her head on Klaus's again and finished mending his wing, unbeknownst to her, she was also mending more of his soul.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:35 am

Eona felt Antail's mind making repairs on the blackness of Klaus's mind. She turned toward Samael. All her family was already dead by the time the darkness enveloped everything. She didn't know the grief first hand to have a parent murdered, but she did understand it and she had felt it with in others. "I'm sure he murdered many, but that was while under the influence of the darkness. Are we to throw him out for something he wouldn't have done if he wasn't a slave to the darkness?" Eona could feel the darkness she hid inside herself, hoping that she could resist giving into something that was calling to her sweetly. The darkness called to her, making her think everything is easy if she just gave herself to it. She knew better from seeing inside the minds of the black ones to trust something so evil.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:05 am

Klaus's wing had finally finished mending. Antail stood back and waited for him to wake. She stumbled, feeling a little dizzy after using so much of her power. She fell onto her stomach and shut her eyes, exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

RPG Tokens : 3912

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:28 am

Talon watched. Still just watching. He never really talked much only a few short words here an there. Quietly out of curiosity. He stood his wings folding to the hard muscled lines of his back as he walked around. Appearing to stand beside Antail looking down at her. His appearance seemed to keep changing in a state of imbalance recently. Nudging her head gently Reassuring. Passing trickles of energy into her. Not the kind that caused harm last time. just relaxed flows. He paused glancing up at klause. Sitting down looking at the dragons face.

After a while he glanced at the dragons side. Deep dark groove marks that ran deep into the scales and flesh. And still seemed to bleed freely. Remembering the one dragon that lunged at him when he was taking off. "I did that.." He said to himself. Expression masked. His eyes regaining some of there orange tint. Lowering his head he sniffed at the wounds. Burned through the scales.. Accidentally nudging the raw flesh with his snout almost jumping back as a cloud fell into his mental vision. Screams pains. Blood on the ground. "Kill your family... boy kill them..." Talon backed sitting eyes closed. Watching as he was watching someone elses perspective. Watching the darkness close around there vision as they cut into the weak dragons of there relatives around him. Killing them all.. Slowly.. After a moment he realised it must have been Klauses mind he was touching. His empathy was growing to fast for his control.. Just as the rest of him..
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:38 am

Eona watched as Antail used up her energy to repair his wing. Then Talon got up and came over to Klaus. She had felt Talons feeling earlier and as he did whatever he did, his shield dropped some. She could feel his sadness for that Klaus had done before she backed away from his mind. She did not want him to catch her in his mind. She knew he guarded himself well and she didn't want to gather information from him when his defenses did come down.
But Eona did see, feel the scene coming from Klaus's mind. She could feel his regret from what he has done, an emotion that a true black dragon could not feel. Eona has noticed the deep purple colour lighten as Antail healed him. A new glimmer of light worked to fight the darkness out of his mind. "I think...we're curing him." She said more for Samael's benefit than anyone else's.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:22 am

Antail lifted her head and opened an eye. "Curing him?' Her head spun. She rested her head on the ground again. The world was in black blotches. "Ouch," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:23 am

Amajil Raptus flew in from the sky above, and landed softly behind Samael. "I am sorry I took so long to come back after the cave my friens. I got held up" he said, stretching his wings out. "But I am here now, and there is much to do." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:48 am

(wow I'm such a minor character in this)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:46 am

Samael turned slightly, sniffing, "It's about time." His tail pointed in the direction of the greyish-black dragon slumped on the ground, surrounded by three other dragons, "I suggest you leave them in piece, they're trying to heal it."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:25 pm

Eona watched Antail, making sure she would be fine after using so much energy on the purplish black dragon. She went forward again, planning on helping the light win the fight against the darkness. The trundles of blackness grasping at his brain the best that they could. Eona avoided touching them but she did feel them brushing up against her mind. She found the light inside of Klaus, it was brighter and larger than before, and she pushed energy into it. Eona found memories inside of him, not just the evil things he did went he was a black dragon, but when he had his family before the darkness accented. Eona showed him pictures of his two little girls and his happy wife. He drew back in shame from seeing them, so Eona drew deeper into the light, trying to find parts of his memory that he would be happy to see. She found something, a memory of Klaus in his favorite place in the world. He was by a waterfall and he setting sun threw rainbow colours onto the water. The sound of water hitting the lake below made the place feel untouched and innocent. As Eona showed Klaus that memory, he drew out from the blackness some to see it. She wasn't sure how to cure him, if they truly were, but she knew that memories played a large part of it.
In today's world, it is difficult to remember good memories because none happen anymore. There is no more beautiful places in the world, just darkness.
Eona backed out of Klaus's mind with one last shot of energy to the light. When she opened her eyes, the purple dragon he shook off more of the blackness from his past. And as Eona laid her head down, she saw Klaus's eyes open.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:54 am

Antail tried to sit up. Her body was full of pain. She flopped onto the ground again. She sighed and let her mind wonder. Eona,. There is something you need to know about me. But you must promise not to tell anyone. No matter what.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:05 am

Eona looked over at Antail, I promise. What was one more secrete? She has always been able to keep thing she shouldn't know to herself. She wondered what was about to be shared with her. Antail seemed worried, in pain. Eona would try to help, but she didn't have any way to. All her energy was spent.

Klaus looked about frantically, he tried to get up but fell to the ground, too weak to rise. He sighed, one of pain and confusion. He didn't understand what was happening to him. He gave one more frantic look about and closed his eyes to return to the memories he wished to forget.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:21 am

(see no one ever notices my posts.)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:47 pm

(I do)

Antail shuddered. She couldn't believe she was about to share this. My sister's conscious lives inside of me. I speak to her everyday. She looks after me even though she is dead. She huffed and shut her eyes. I can't believe you just did that, Gramel said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Realm. <<IC>>

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next