RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Night Realm. <<IC>>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

RPG Tokens : 3912

Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:04 am

Talon watched Klaus quietly. Watching the burn marks on the side of his form sissle some before healing rapidly. The scales reforming anew healing over the wounds to his flesh. The whole while Talons eyes pulsed silver and gold. He didnt realise it at first but when the words. "My sisters consciousness lives within me" He was snapped out of his focus at the moment Klause's wounds fully healed. He stood walked around them all past samuel not saying a word. And laid down outside hidden among the trees. Not minding anyone at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7815

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:46 am

(Lonewolf can you hear my telepathic speech with Eona?)
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8511

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:29 pm

Enoa nodded, it made since. How different her brain felt compared to other's. She thought that it was just how all spirit dragons felt to one another, but when she felt Talon's mind, it was different. Eona thought to herself how Antail could have another person in her head. She had never heard of such a thing. Maybe she dragged her sister's spirit into her head when she died. Maybe it was something completely different that Eona didn't understand. It was like a puzzle to Eona and she wanted to solve it. But for now, she didn't question Antail, she wanted to give her time.
Eona laid her shimmering body down, her scales were shifting between their shimming brilliance and the gray they kept when she was tire. She kept an eye on Klaus, she didn't know if he was going to attack or not. But it he were, she will be ready to put his mind to sleep. Eona watched the dark purple dragon, amazed. If they could cure the darkness, there was still hope for their land.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4037
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:26 pm

(yay. *is still a side character*)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18962

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:31 pm

Samael yawned, moving towards Talon, "Hey." He mumbled softly as he took a seat beside him, still surveying Klaus and the dragons which surrounded him. "What's up?" He yawned again, this time covering his mouth with a large paw.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:00 pm

(Demxy Talons abilities pick up mental thoughts as they travel between people any mental communication that happens around him if its not blocked or a block cloaked over him when it happens he'd detect it for the time being because his telepathic talents are growing at a pace he cant really control at the moment.)

Talon lifted his head looking at Samuel watching him a moment. "Nothing" He wasn't sure how to tell or even explain. He'd deal wit it himself. There simply was no other way to do it than let one of them inside his ind to see all to know all.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:02 am

Samael sighed, slightly rolling his eyes as he dug his head in his hands. He wanted to start conversation to pass the time but it seemed Talon was in a mood of sorts. He took a quick glance back at Klaus and the others before resting his head on his hands and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:09 am

(Okay XD)

Antail closed her eyes, feeling so much better after she had told someone about Gramel. She sighed and tried to get up again. She just managed a sitting position. Her muscles shook as she sat, but she didn't want to lay down. She would resist the urge to give in as much as she could. She looked over to Talon and Samael but didn't walk over, afraid that is she were to do so, she would collapse. She offered an awkward smile.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:28 am

Talon looked at Antail watching her. A slight pang of sadness leaked through his barriers. A small steady stream suddenly connected her to him energy behind it. If she accepted his energy. He wasn't sure why but he was more towards helping them all than sharing what could be bothering him. It wasn't intentional it was just a feeling with no real reason or cause behind it. Maybe it was just something from his past that was echoing to him now.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:33 am

Antail felt a slight invitation of renergy and grasped it, not wanting to let it go. She stood and staggered towards them. She sat near the mouth of the cave. "That hurt my head," she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:57 am

Eona nodded. Her head was pounding from pushing so hard into his brain and trying to keep her thoughts from the darkness. She got up, clenching her teeth against the pain from her head, and walked over to everyone else. Eona made sure that Klaus was in her sights. "What is our plan?" She didn't think they ever had a plan other than surviving, but they needed a greater initiative. Something to help drive them. A purpose.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:59 am

Just moved to sit beside Samael.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:18 am

"The plan?" He asked, assuming Eona was talking to him, "Well, firstly, care to explain to us non-spiritual dragons what the hell you are doing to the black dragon?" He said, slightly growling as he finished.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:41 pm

Eona glanced at Klaus, more of a purple than a black now, then turned back to give Samael a hard look. "I believe that we are curing him. To give more elaboration, the mind of a black dragon is just blackness, hate, and death. When we were fighting to get away from the black ones, I had to get away from Klaus, I pulled on the little bit of light that he had left in his mind. I didn't realize that we would see him again, but I think the other black dragons attacked him. When he got here, Antail healing him pulled him from the darkness more. And then I pulled the light away from the darkness, reminding him of who he was before he became black. He can regret, he can feel emotions black dragons cannot touch any longer. I'm not sure how permanent this is or if we are truly curing him, but based on what I see, that's what is happening." Her headache played a beat on her brain, trying to get her to lose her train of thought.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:37 pm

"Okay that made a little sense." Just said her tail moving back and forth along the ground.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:35 pm

Antail nodded and sat up. "I noticed when I was healing him that there was light and I focused on that to stop me from wondering into the rest of his mind and losing myself to it. The temptation for spirit dragons to join the darkness is high. There are powers that are well beyond our reach that we can receive after the darkness consumes us." She shook her head to wake herself. "Klaus has a strong mind. He can resist what others can't."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:17 am

"Our plan." He said, glancing at Klaus - the half black serpent wasn't one his current list of priorites at the moment, his team was one his mind and that wouldn't be varyinging anytime forthwith. "Our plan is to take back the freedom which was taken by us by that evil dragon which betrayed us!" His voice rose toward the end as he scratched the ground with a paw meaningfully. "Klaus might be a useful addition to the group as we need as many people as possible - just please make sure he can be trusted."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:27 pm

Eona nodded, agreeing with Samael. She was ready to try and return their land to its former glory. She could barely recall the wonders of plants, the sun rising to create an array of colours on the horizon, and dragons gathering to have a meal and relaxe. The evil king that took all of that from them deserves to pay for what he has done to this world and all the dragons in it. Eona turned to Klaus, wondering how trustworthy he was. She knew his mind, his mind that was free of the darkness, and he seemed to be trustworthy beneath the grief he was feeling. "I'll make sure to keep an eye on him." Not just to make sure he was an ally but to make sure he did not try and take drastic measures for his guilt.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:39 pm

Samael nodded as a smile broadened across his hardened, crimson features, "Thankyou Eona." He said, nodding. "I'm going to go scout, you guys stay here and try and get some food. Stay safe." With that, his wings extended and he flew off into the darkened sky which began pelting large drops of rain.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:29 am

Antail watched him go. She couldn't do much else. She looked up at Eona and smiled. "I need some sleep. Do you mind?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:16 am

Eona watched Sameal go, hearing the beginnings of rain. She looked to Antail, "I do not mind in the slightest."
Eona got up and went to the entrance, watching for danger. She put Klaus as far back in her mind as she could while still keeping an eye on him. She needed to focus on what was outside instead of in the cave. Eona sent her mind out, still raddling from the headache but dulled to be manageable, to make sure that the truly black dragons stayed from this cave and her friends inside it. She also kept tabs on Samael as well, ready to help if anything should happen.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:05 am

Talon was quiet during the proceedings. Didn't make a sound. Didn't even move. Almost just staring off into space. But his mind was elsewhere. He was aware of what was happening around him but something that had been gnawing at him for weeks on end was just now breaking through his defenses. Before anything happened he was suddenly standing launching upward on the massive wings that propelled him upward then forward suddenly leaving with little remark or explanation. His shields and barriers. All of them were gone. His mind didnt scream in pain. Or fear. It roared in displeasure. Fire and smoke billowed behind him as he gained altitude quicker than normal and suddenly headed deeper into the mountains. He needed to be alone. He had to. He was so willed up at that moment he wanted to kill something.

But when he reached the cave when ice and hail and rain came down between each flash of lightning. Deeper in the mountains the whether turned from calm to disastrous. He didn't care if Eona or Antail saw all that was happening to him in the moments he took to flee. He didn't care of black dragons saw him and followed. He'd kill them if they so much as landed on his precipice. Without really realizing it. He was roaring spewing out red and gold flames out at the mountainside. Almost as though spewing his troubles to the four winds. When all was calm or as close to. He curled up his scales molding perfectly to blend in with the cliff face. The snow an hail bouncing off his thick scales as they molded to blend in. There was just so much pain and there was no getting rid of it no matter how hard he tried. The loss of his family. The way he had to watch them die. To his loved ones and friends. He didnt understand it just left him scared. And ever since he was younger to the moment he experienced it. The pain had always grew. Until the first of possible many episodes of this until he out grew them. If he was lucky enough to live that long.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:40 am

Amajil rolled his eyes, and began scouring the ground for anything he could find. He shuddered at the sight of nothing being there. "No food" he croaked.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:39 pm

Eona watched as Talon left the cave, unable to tell him to stop before he even left. She could feel his mind's intense fury. She backed away from him, not wanting to know what was bothering him. She ignored the streaks of flames that trailed him until they were far enough away.
As if driven awake by the men leaving, Klaus woke up, fully. He let out a roar of paint, fear, and guilt making the roar echo around the cave and in Enoa's mind, making her headache return with a vengeance. Klaus looked around, pupils dilated but the emotion raging inside him could still be seen behind them. He saw Antail and Eona, but he somehow knew who was in his mind longer. He leapt across the cave, pinning Eona down. "What have you done to me?" He roared in her face.
Eona struggled against him, not nearly as strong but she fought against his clutches. She tried to enter his mind, but with the headache she didn't have the control to stay from the blackness raging there. She cringed back from touching the darkness as if she touched a hot flame.
This only made him angrier. "You are not allowed in my mind!" Somehow he was able to yell louder. His purple scales were darkening with the anger, being fueled by this hate. His clawed paws found their way to Eona's throat, slowly tightening. Eona took what breath was left in her lungs and blew flames in his face, making him draw back. That was all she needed, she pushed Klaus off of her and got up. "Calm down." She said gently. "Don't let the darkness rule you, Klaus, fight it." Unable to enter his mind, this was all she could do.
Klaus was too infuriated to hear Eona's words, but his anger was fading to his feelings of pity and guilt. He retreated as far into the cave as he could, wanting to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:13 am

Antail jolted awake. She hadn't been asleep long, this she knew. She stood slowly and looked over to Eona, feelings of fear leaking from her mind. She moved her head slowly, searching the cave. Klaus had moved. She looked back to Eona questioningly, then moved towards the huddled figure in the corner. She stood on unsteady legs in front of him. He had gotten darker since she had tried to heal him. She sighed. "How are you feeling?" she asked, adopting the sweet tone her sister had used on her so many times before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Realm. <<IC>>

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next