RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Night Realm. <<IC>>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18962

Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:27 am

Samael found heat pockets in the air as he moved swiftly, rain pelting at his armored body. He had found nothing so far, which went to to prove most food would have already been taken by other scavengers or black dragons. He sighed as his moved his wings on a slight angle and landed on the roof of a spired house. A crack of thunder struck the blackened sky, illuminating the destroyed city he had landed in the middle of - maybe he'd have some luck here.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

RPG Tokens : 3912

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:44 pm

Off in the distance hidden in the dark shadows of the destroyed city. Shadows with red eyes lurked watching an unsuspecting dragon they have detected within there area. "Should we capture him?" One gargling creature asked. "We could force breed him.. Make more spawn.. Build up our forces.. Not corrupted by darkness.. Born within it..." The voices kept talking quietly. Moving from shadowed area to shadowed area moving closer to the building Samuel stood upon.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 1:52 pm

Samael jumped from the building, hitting a pile of debris with force which shook the ground below him. He heard something scuttling behind him, instantly assuming it was a cluster of rats hiding under the pile of debris. Food was something rare and people who came across the substance were considered lucky.

Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7815

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:30 pm

Antail's eyes opened wide. She stood on shaky legs and spread her wings, flying away from the cave at great speed, not offering any explaination. Eona, I might be a while.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8511

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:44 am

Klaus had ignored Antail's question, wanting to be left alone. When she left he didn't even notice, he was to self indulged to notice. He was reliving all the murders he had committed, feeling the guilt and shame.

Eona watched Antail take off, hearing what she said. Antail was to weak, she should not be out with the black dragons about. Eona looked back at Klaus, debating following Antail. She wasn't in tip top shape, but she was better off that Antail. She couldn't seem to decide what to do. Klaus could hold the key to curing people of the darkness while Antail could be putting herself in danger. She groaned as she decided what she was going to do. "Klaus, you're coming with me." She went to his corner, pushing him up. He snapped at her but followed. Eona spread her wings behind Klaus, about to follow Antail the best she could with this grieve ridden dragon with her.

As Klaus flew through the sky, following after the dragon that had asking him how he was, his feelings seemed to damped. They fell behind a curtain because of how wonderful it was to fly again. The air under his wings made his heart beat with excitment, he could fly while under the spell of the darkness, but he never felt joy from flight, not like this. He might not be okay but flying made him fell better than he did before.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:27 pm

"Oh oh.. That was rude.. You two watch for now I want to stretch my talents on this one." Another voice spoke from the three dark masses on the ground. "Your goin to take that houndish form again.." The dark mass rose off the ground the dark matter sticking to each other forming a solid mass before muscle bone and skin appeared all matching the dark matters color. "Of course my brothers" Words spoken firmly no longer a liquid mass but a solid shape with a apparently beating heart. The other two dark masses vanished as they blended in with the solid shape of a lean hound that looked up out of sight. "I see you dragon.."He spoke loudly his voice echoing. "I'm going to play with you. Make you sweat.. Make you exercise your power to see how well your offspring would be because when were done with you. Were going to breed you. The dark dragons are good an all but there weak. A dragon bread from darkness itself would be so stronger." As the hound jumped between between the debris. Launching up towards samuel lightning fast Leaping from building to building with wicked claws and fangs sharp and deadly. The dark shadows around the city seeming to glow as he sun light it killed by the dark clouds plunging the city in twilight the shadows seeming to give the hound creatures more power. Moving faster. Angeling closer to samuel as they move.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:26 pm

Antail flew faster than she had ever dared to try before. She made it to Samael quickly enough. She squinted in the growing light and plunged into him. She needed his attention and he wasn't going to listen to her any other way. "You need to get out of here," she snarled. "It's not safe. Get up, get going." She released him so he could fly and searched frantically with her mind. She knew Eona was following her and snarled. Don't follow me Eona. It isn't safe. Get out of here. Leave! Gramel was screaming in Antail's mind to leave as well but she wasn't going until Samael did.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:31 pm

Samael looked around frantically, his eyes slightly bulging as he heard soft whispers in the distance. A chill ran up his spine as another crackle of lightning lit up the dark area. "What? What's going on?" He asked, his talons slightly growing to a dangerous extent which would easily rip through dragon scales. Before he could say anything else nor take another breath, a creature collided with his shaking body - claws digging into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:44 pm

Landed on a roof shrouded by darkness not seen by the dragons yet. "Ohhh.. Lovely.. A host for the breeding... We could crush her mind and take control. Turn her fully to the darkness then breed.. " Crackles of laughter echoed through the city. As The hound stalked closer from below. Dark black shadowy wings started to form along its back as they spread a wave of darkness rose like a dome all around the city. "No escape!" The hound shouted launching upward like a rocket exploding a wave of darkness in the middle of the dragons intending to separate them an send them hurtling to the ground.

Talon slept until a flash of lighting and a rocketing ain entered his mind. Feeling something very bad about to happen. Shaking the rocks from his form he stood taking flight heading towards the source of the pain. A city with a dark dome of powerful negative energy was forming around the city. samuel Klause antail and eona seeming to be in the middle of it all.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:07 am

Antail roared. She lept forward to try to help Samael until another figure stopped her. She jumped back. There were so many minds in the one place. So many that were calling her name. She shook her head slightly and looked up. Antail get out of here. Get him and go! Gramel was frantic, Antail could hear it in her voice. She launched forward, her mind too weak to use compulsion. "Samael, get out of here!"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:34 am

Eona could feel the hurried feeling of Antail as she told them to leave. Eona knew of the danger, but stayed because of the weakened state of Antail's mind. You're too weak. I can help. She said firmly. Samael wasn't taking Antail's warnings to leave, but it was too late. The darkness enveloped the city, not allowing anyone in or out. Eona could feel the minds of the dark ones in the dome with them. She tried not to keep mental contact with them. The darkness with surrounding them, touching them, begging for them to give into its sweet release. Eona turned to Klaus, it was difficult for Eona to resist and she didn't have the darkness inside her like Klaus did.

Klaus's roar filled the air, letting everyone know if his discomfort. The joy of flight was crushed by the darkness eating at his mind. Come back to me, Klaus, there isn't pain or guilt. You'll be happy again Klaus. The sweet voice of the darkness sang into his ear. He could feel the cold touch of it on his mind, he wanted the guilt to go away. The guilt was crushing, he killed so many even his family. He didn't want to live with the guilt, but to return to the darkness would mean more murder, more guilt. So Klaus resisted, unable to warn the others of the black dragons and their plot, because keeping the darkness from crushing the little light of his mind too all his attention.

Eona could feel Klaus's fight inside his mind and a shimmer of hope entered her. He was fighting the darkness on his own. But that was quickly put out by the evil feelings wafting off the black dragons. She could begin to understand their intent and she sent her mind out, looking for a way out, but it just kept knocking on the darkness surrounding the city. She couldn't get out and she can't call for help. I think it is too late, Antail. She turned, ready to defend herself and her friends against the treachery of the black dragons.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:18 pm

The hound creature leapt off a building again landing on samuel expanding in darkness attempting to consume his form trying to drag him to the ground to where the full bulk of the darkness could weigh him down.

Talon soared over the darkened dome over the city. Growling in frustration. Not liking the outcome. He soured upward Allowing his flames to engulf his form as he backed starting to fall rotating through the air. The sound of a falling bomb echoing through the air until he slammed into the darkened dome as it shook an gave way the top of the dome burning away by golden flames. Souring through the air still aflame unable to see anyone at the moment cause of it.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:59 am

Antail lunged toward Samael. She hit the creature that was trying to fight him at full speed. some darkness seemed to creep off of it's scales and on to her own. Don't, Gramel said. It's a tactic to get you to join the darkness. Antail knew she was right but she haqd no choice. She was too weak to do much else but she wasn't going to let Samael get taken by the darkness. Physically, Antail; was weak, but mentally, she was stronger than she had ever felt.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4037
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:10 am

(um...what's going on anyone care to fill me in?)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:28 am

Samael stumbled back, a smile slowly etching across his face as a thanks was muttered. "I will not leave you, not in a-" Another one of the dragons pounced at him, talons outstretched menacingly as they dug into his shoulder. Samael roared defiantly, shredding the black dragon with his own claws before breathing fire over the creature's face. "-situation like this." He completed the sentence, huffing with exertion as cries of glee and shrill screams filled the air.

@JustTopaz Currently, I went off to get some [tooltip=The group needed some food, so Samael went off toward a destroyed city, hoping to collect food.]supplies[/tooltip] for the group. I reached a destroyed village, only to find some [tooltip=Not sure if they were actually outcasted. (?)]outcast dragons (?)[/tooltip] which want me dead.

Then @Demyx sensed I was in danger and is here helping me bash up this dragon scum. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:34 pm

The creature feel the darkness clinging to its form defiant to the flames as it righted itself. Souring back up a sphere of dark matter forming within its wings as it flapped once releasing the wave of negative matter as it burned and consumed the objects in its path Heading towards Klause and Samuel.

Talon landed on a roof trying to regain his bearings. The darkness spilling away from his form at the amounts of heat radiating off of the burning scales. He glanced up seeing klause first out of all the others. His vision only saw him out of the twisting and turning blackened sky.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:13 am

Eona watched at the darkness head toward Klaus. Move! She shouted in his head. In the second he didn't respond, Eona flew to him, knocking him out of the way. The dark matter left a deep mark on Eona's thigh. She could feel the darkness ebbing into her. She pushed it away from her mind, pulling up barrios. She wasn't able to use her mental powers with the barrios up, but she didn't want the darkness invading her mind. She ignored the pain in her leg and flew to the others, knowing she wouldn't be able to defend herself well without her gift.

Klaus felt something knock into his. He fell a few feet before catching himself with his wings. His mind returned to now and saw the blood dripping for Eona's wound. He let that happen to her because he wasn't paying attention. He turned to the black dragon, anger filling him. He charged at the dark one ramming into him with no idea of how he was going to fight it. All he knew was that he wanted to kill the darkness living inside these dragons even if it meant killing them. He bite the black dragon's neck, blood spilling into his mouth. He brought his thick claws up, digging under the dragon's black scales before letting go of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

RPG Tokens : 4810

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:15 am

--since i have barely done anything--

The dragon looked to the sky. Since she saw many dragons, she decided to fly back to the ocean because she did not know if they were enemies or not.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:23 am

Antail couldn’t do much more than she already had. Eona, forgive me. I can’t do anything to help you. She flew back to Samael and tried to help him, but was hit by a dark dragon. She roared in pain, the soft, sweet whispers crawling into her mind. Join us. You will feel no pain. You will be strong, stronger than you already are. Gramel screamed in Antail’s head the sound piercing through the whispers. Antail’s eyes flared. “Never,” she whispered and breathed spirit energy into the dragon’s face.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:02 am

The creature roared in pain then silence the head hanging by black tenticals. Before its body morphed trying to consume klause within its grasp. Talon moved. Standing beside Klaus placing a wing gently against the dragons side watching sparks of light dance between them hearing the creature on the ground start to wither and scream. Reaching up to rack its claws agaisnt the two of them but failed as the aura started to grow. Dispelling it fast like gasoline to a flame. The wave of gold expanding before bursting outward. The dark dragons in the air Roaring at the sight then Shrieking when the wave hit them causing them to bolt away. Talon only watched as the darkness of the city started to dissipate breaking into particles that disappeared when the sun broke through the clouds. Actually breaking through the clouds falling on desolate lands between the streets.

After a moment or two, Talon glanced at klause not removing his wing from the dragons side. Watching his face, glancing back as silent streams of dark mist circled from klause into himself. Feeling it burn an dispelled not welcome when it came in contact with the furnace within. It was starting to hurt. Like his abilities were making him immune to the dark at low levels siphoning it from others then purging it out of exsistance. But the longer he did it the more painful it started to become. The more tired he became at the same time. Talon lowered his wing away. Dizzy lightheaded. Almost falling over catching himself before he fell off the roof. Waiting to see what the others would do with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:41 am

Samael roared once again, his talons digging into the ground wildly as his tail slashed at an oncoming dragon. He gasped slightly as he noticed a wound had opened up on his arm, blue blood starting to draw from the deep cut. "There is way too many." He commented before extending his wings and beginning to flap wildly - a few seconds later he was lifted into the air, a few centimeters from the destruction.

A dragon suddenly pounced at Samael, talons outstretched and pointed toward his heart. He turned, quick enough to notice the attack as he whipped his tail at the jet black monster. The still giggled and sneered, commenting on the blood which was spurted everywhere.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:04 am

Eona blew fire at a coming black dragon, distracting it enough to get close and pounce on it. She wounded its wing, making it retreat in pain. But there were more waiting to attack. Sameal was correct, there were too many. Eona was still loosing blood and blocking off her brain was giving her a headache. The darkness pounded at her shield, wanting her to let it in. She could feel it promising her bliss and happiness, but she resisted the lies.

Klaus had passed out for a moment and woke up by Talon. He looked up at the dragon that still glowed some from the fire that had raged its body. He stood up and looked to the others, they were greatly out numbered, but the darkness that surrounded the city had fallen, allowing them to retreat. "We have to get them out of here." He said to Talon, moving to fight the black dragons.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:46 am

Talon nodded Stretching his wings feeling his energy take on a keen aggressiveness. He flapped once going skyward releasing his jaws to let out a roar. His focus was on the black dragons attacking Samuel causing him harm. Before he realized what happened the dragons where burning wildly thrashing as a wave of heated energy hit them from his gaping maw. After a moment a screech echo that shattered remaining windows as the heat wave caused a sonic boom like sound. Talon turned watching the dragons leave Samuel alone Retreating fast for the nearest river to put out there blazing scales. Talon Hovered near Eona Moving closer to brush his cheek against hers. The darkness leaving her body entering his. He hissed in pain his eyes flashing red with rage. His scales turning fiery again as he motioned for her to lead the way. He'd watch out for her. He'd watch all of there departures. He wasn't going to let them suffer anymore. He let his instincts take over as he started to sour in a defensive threatening manner to the remaining dark dragons that were near. His halo of fire reaching for them making the air crackle and pop. They sneered. "Freaking fire blood.." Souring away to there retreat.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

RPG Tokens : 4810

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:41 pm

As D.S crawled into her cave, she was greeted by a shot of fire near her face from a black dragon. "How did you get into my cave!!!" She roared as she jumped to the side, avoiding another fireball.

"I knew you would come soon." The black dragon smiled as it blew another fire ball.

She blasted water out of her mouth, taking out the fireball, and hitting the dragon in the face.

"So you're a water AND fire spitting dragon?? I'm quite surprised..." He chuckled.

She dived out of the cave and swam through the ocean, the jumped out of the water to fly away from the battle, the black dragon still following.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:46 am

Eona watched as the black dragons began squirming in pain then began to retreat, aflame. She looked amazed at Talon, the dragon responsible for such a feat. She watched him make his way over to her and was surprised by his touching her. She could feel the darkness leaving her and with it she could feel inside Talon's mind, his shield momentarily down. She could feel the raw power and strength and all the emotions with it. She could feel inside him the need to protect all of them. Once he cleared the darkness from her wound, the shield returned to his mind. Eona looked at him, seeing his flaming body and glowing eyes. She could feel the power coming off him, but she could see the pain behind them, showing her what he felt for taking the darkness from her.
"Thank you." Eona said quickly before she let down her shields, so she could use her mental abilities. She began to lead the way like Talon suggested, feeling the others and looking for anymore threats.
As they began to fly away from the abandoned city, she saw a water dragon flying into the sky with a black dragon trailing her. Quickly, Eona entered the black dragon's mind, avoiding the darkness for the little light inside the dragon's mind. She attacked the darkness of the dragon's mind from the pedestal of light by sending a booming noise through his mind that vibrated back to Eona. The black dragon began to drop from the sky, momentarily paralyzed by Eona's attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Realm. <<IC>>

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next