RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Night Realm.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18909

Night Realm. Empty
PostSubject: Night Realm. Night Realm. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:21 am

Night realm.
Where light is on the verge of extinction

In a place where only dragons roam. Where the land is corrupt. Corrupted by the being who once claimed to own the very realm. Such deceit, betrayal, trickery. In a place where nightmares come to life, animated by darkness and magic. You can't survive here, no one can. You will join the darkness, one way or the other, it will take grasp of your soul.

A place where the light has fallen and the darkness has risen.

---

The Light Realm was possessed by a great ruler -- Astorot. A ruler which had claimed to be "the Realm's savior,' whom would "bring eternal piece to the land." A promise which was forged in front of the whole (most) dragon colony. A promise which would soon be broken.

Several days after Astorot's promise, darkness began to sweep through the land. Like a plague, killing off anything that stood in the way. Astorot's 'minions' raided the realm, destroying everything in their path, keeping some survivors to be used as slaves. Slaves which would erect a new kingdom, a new realm -- The Night Realm.

Only a small band of dragons remain, survivors to the plague. Yet they have been corrupted by a different plague -- distress, anxiety, depression, fear. They have watched their parents been shredded to bits by the talons of jet black dragons and their siblings taken away in shackles only to be given physical torture. You'd end up dying one way or the other. However, it's those memories which keep you strong, the memories which fuel that hatred.

---

Please fill in the following sheet if you'd wish to enter this RP.

Name:
Type of dragon: (Serpent, water dragon, fire dragon, etc.)
Appearance: (Image if applicable.)
More information:

You may add more fields to the above form if you desire. Remember, this is a dragon roleplay, you can't be Bugs Bunny or Miley Cyrus -- you have to be a dragon. No exceptions. Smile

There is no limit to the amount of people who can join, join away! (If you wish.)

The IC (In Character) shall be opened soon with some more information.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4654

Night Realm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. Night Realm. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:57 am

Ehh why not

Name: Typheus
Type of dragon: Wyvern (Stands on two legs, has no front arms)
Appearance: Has dulled pink scales covering the majority of her body, black claws, and bright cyan eyes. Is rather short (she's 2.5 meters tall).
More information: Mainly attacks via webs of electrical magic, but can also use a trident. Likes fish.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8458

Night Realm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. Night Realm. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:51 pm

I would love too!!! Lol. All I can think of is How to Train your Dragon.

Name: Eona
Type of dragon: Spirit Dragon
Appearance: Has white scales that reflects back any colour (so what ever colour is around and tends to blend in to its surroundings), but only if she is not weak. When tired or drained, she will appear a gray colour.
More information: Stays hidden but will come out when the need arises. She has mental abilities such as mindreading and emotion shifting. A very powerful dragon but is limited on the amount of fire it came breath.
Back to top Go down
Tasogare
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Tasogare

RPG Tokens : 4757

Night Realm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. Night Realm. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:05 am

Name: Never says it, known as D.S
Type: Female Land/Water Dragon
Appearence: This but the wings are a bit smaller and no spike things on le tail. other than that spot on.
Night Realm. Purpledragon

Info: Her fire is blue and purple, she has ability to tame wild animals (A.K.A stopping them from wanting to kill people) by singing. She can almost fly faster than any dragon in the land.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Night Realm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. Night Realm. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:47 am

Name: Samael Ryuu (Both names have spiritual meanings.)
Type of dragon: Fire dragon.
Appearance: When Samael is angered, his scales turn a black color. He isn't sure why this happens, his parents had done the same thing.

Night Realm. Red_dragon

More information: Samael is a natural leader in most situations, however he is angered easily by small things. His parents were brutal and they had abused their son regularly. Samael had a sister, but she died at the age of three from another dragon.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 3984
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

Night Realm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. Night Realm. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:55 am

why not I need a new set.

Name:Just nightingale

Type of dragon: griffon dragon

Appearance:(no photo for you) looks like a ice blue hippogriff. instead of being half horse she's half dragon with 4 dragon legs. her ice blue scales cover her narrow shoulders and occasional tufts of feathers around her body. she also has a feathered crest similar to that of a harpy eagle. her wings are big bird's wings also blue with dark blue and purple highlights.

More information: her small stature allows her to be fast and agile. she's very loyal and will risk her life to keep her friends safe. she had an eye for a foe's weakness and knows to guard her owe. her flame while as hot as another dragon's it is ice blue at the edges and gets darker closer to the center. the fire coming from her open beak is a bluey purple(same colour whenever I say purple)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Night Realm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. Night Realm. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:20 am

Cool!

Name: Amajil Raptus

Dragon Type: Magic Dragon

Appearance: Sorry. No photo. He's a green dragon with a fire breath like all dragons, and advances in magical powers. He has long dark talons, and a thorny tail. His scales are thick and overlapping, givng him a kind of armored shell. He has dark brown eyes and two yellow horns on the top of his head.

Info: His armored shell allows him to to take a lot of damage, and if he curls up, he kinda creates an wall shield with wings, which can help protect him. However his thick scaled and large stature make him a bit less agile then other dragons. He breathes strong black fire, and advances in magical tactics, which help him in battle, and adventure.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

RPG Tokens : 3859

Night Realm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. Night Realm. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:34 am

Name:Talon

Type of dragon: Phenix (wildfire)

Night Realm. 577907_511868272224859_2097659825_n Calm

When enraged or berserk: Night Realm. 547249_511868238891529_459459892_n

More information: He's shy. Distanced. Does Not trust everyone or anyone. He acts like a teenager. When the world Decayed he was trapped in a building the walls an everything collapsed an kept decaying as he was a teen. At some point close to unconsciousness he turned to find he was free from the house. It remaining a pile of ashes. He doesn't know how to control fire but his parents before there Death were the last two gifted with the ability called phenix fire. Stronger an more potent. Burning at temperatures that can melt steel in seconds. And can move and grow with thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Night Realm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. Night Realm. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 1:08 am

Users that have posted in the IC so far...

Night Realm. Tick-small-red Anorak
Night Realm. Tick-small-red FallChild
Night Realm. Tick-small-red Lonewolf323
Night Realm. Tick-small-red Shibe
Night Realm. Tick-small-red Tasoagre
Night Realm. Tick-small-red JustTopaz

thanks guys for posting, the below users have not posted in the IC yet.

Night Realm. Cross_small Prisoner#627

Smile
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 3984
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

Night Realm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. Night Realm. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:09 am

Oh no prissy hasn't posted.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7762

Night Realm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. Night Realm. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:23 am

Name:Antail Merigmah
Type of dragon: Spirit dragon
Appearance: (No pic so far) Has ice blue scales with a black tinge to the edges. Wings are an adverage size and tend to look black when fully spread.
More information: Mind control is her forte but she neglects using it unless under dire situations.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Night Realm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. Night Realm. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:25 am

Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Night Realm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. Night Realm. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:23 am

Everyone who hasn't posted yet, please do.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Night Realm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. Night Realm. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:04 am

Giving this a bump to remind people to post. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

Night Realm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. Night Realm. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:19 am

Just reminding people to post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Night Realm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. Night Realm. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Realm.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1