RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Night Realm. <<IC>>

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8511

Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:52 pm

Eona sighed. "I don't know. I am too weak to search for them." It pained her to say it, but she was running on adrenaline at the moment and that was almost gone. "After we rest, I will search for them."
Eona went over to help Samael with Antail's body. She could sense how tired he was.
Even drained, I cannot turn it off. Eona grumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7815

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:17 pm

Antail heard Eona's thoughts. It isn't that you can't turn it off. It's that you haven't learnt how, she said as she slipped into semi-consciousness. Your powers are a skill. They may be apart of you, but they can be trained to be used on occasion. I hardly ever use my powers. I have lost my tolerance. That is why I am the way I am now.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:49 pm

Before they took off, Eona replied. If you turn off your power you will be haunted by your ancestors? She did not like the sound of that but kind of did at the same time. That would mean she could talk to her mother again. She missed the genital guidance her mother gave. Eona did not want to think about that. She did not want to turn off her powers no matter how annoying they could be. She did want to loose touch with them and the strength she has developed.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:03 pm

Antail struggled against going back to unconsciousness. That is what has happened to me. But it is different for every spirit dragon. The long term affects can be drastic. I have heard of Spirit Dragons that have gone insane from hearing their ancestors or other terrible things happening to them. I have been cursed with hearing the voices of my past family. However, my sister Gramel, is the one that speaks the most. Antail could feel how weak she was even in her semi-conscious state. She was about to go under again.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:11 pm

Eona did not have the energy to help keep Antail awake. She had to get to a safe place and they can all sleep. "Samael, do you know where a safe place?" Eona only knew of the caves in the far south that were way to far away.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4707

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:23 pm

Typheus simply curled up in the shadows, hoping that no one would notice her; she preferred it when she chose to apprach stranger rather when they approached her.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18962

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:35 pm

"I know of a safe place." Samael said, eyeing the dragon which flickered in and out of conscience. "It is in a cave. But this one is special." He picked Antail with both paws and extended his wings to their full span. "Stay behind me, watch out for the black dragons." He then lifted off with the weak dragon in his hands towards a rocky cliff which rose dozens of metres into the air. At the bottom of the cliff, was a sea of trees, something which was rarely seen.

I guess this part hasn't been destroyed... He thought, yet.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:47 pm

Before Eona fallowed, she looked in the direction of Thypeus. "Come with us, you will be safe."
She took off behind Samael and watched for black ones. There were a few around still but not many, and most were not focused on them. Then a wooded area came into view. Eona was elated at seeing something so beautiful.
Eona changed direction and landed quietly in the wooded area. They needed food, and she had to get it fast. She could feel a faint mind off in the distance. She went to it without a sound. It was a large creature with fur and large antlers. It was not enough to feed them all till they were full, but it would be something.
Eona's stomach grumbled, making the creature look her way. She took that moment to pounce. It did not have much time to respond before her teeth sunk into its throat. There was a moment its mind screamed out in terror before it went quiet forever.
Eona hated killing things because she felt them die, but sometimes she did not have a choice.
She flew into the air with her kill, and located Samael. They would have to hurry, the smell of the animal would attract unwanted attention, well worth fresh food in their stomachs.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

RPG Tokens : 3912

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:50 am

Talon stood away from the others during all the conversing. He didn't say a word. A ghost among them. He didn't know why part of him liked being seen not heard. Up until the moment he was needed. Lowering his head sniffing at some burnt cloth on the ground Stifling an enraged snarl that vibrated his chest. When he glanced up he watched them take off into the air. Gaining an instant sense on where they were heading. Talon knew the place. Was just there. He waited watching some of the black dragons as they skirted around glancing at him showing there fangs. He didn't seem in the least fazed he spread his wings an launched into the air. It was ever since his talents evolved he was an ever burning furnace of energy.

He glanced downward as one of the dragons launched up after him. Glaring he thought burn. An as though an invisible whip slashed through the air extreme burn marks ripped through the scales on the dragons side making it fall to the ground like a rock. When the dark dragon looked back up Talon was no where to be seen or heard.

In flight several miles up. Talon kept looking over the landscape with his enhanced vision. He knew were the others were. Some part of him was whispering things he never thought to try with his ability. He soured upward before diving down like a bomb The wind rippling around him making it sound like a large bomb was falling, pulling up just above the trees watching the bark as it went by he watched symbols be burned into the wood an glow. After a few moments he started to feel an old source of power start to hum in the air he kept laying the symbols feeling it grow steadily stronger before flying up the side of the mountain his body turning to smoke as he soured up above the others. Landing hard the stone he landed on being burned etched deep with a seal that had lines connecting the caves mouth. As tough a switch was flipped the pulsing energy in the air died. Almost like it receded inside Talon.

He didnt say anything only moved into the creavis of one of the adjoining cave entrances Laying down as the seal vanished on the stone floor. Glancing at his scales sighing at the sight of the flames dancing within. Heat an stream poured off of him in waves as he glanced at the others with deep red slanted eyes that reflected molten magma within there depths. Glancing at Eona an the others. Catching tid bits of mental conversation. He glanced at the semi unconscious one a moment longer hesitating before slowly releasing the guards an blocks on his mind on the energy that was brewing. He was not skilled or practiced as the others when doing so. He did it wrong.. He blocks on his power releasing fully as a wave of power moved toward Antail as his mind lost focus losing all the barriers an guards all at once. A moment of extreme shyness of caution of worry of nerves washed over him. Having a feeling they'd all look his way. If not for the wave of energy that most assuredly washed over them all. But of how much force his mind was when fully released. All there minds touching his. He felt the darkness in there hearts. Felt there pain. Causing him to close his eyes holding back a heavy groan as a deep reverberating growl echoed through his chest vibrating the floor as energy suddenly bashed at darkness as it tried reaching for him like wildfire. Bashed again as he tried closing up again. But to no avail it was free it was radiating the energy thats been building as a child as a teen it grew. When it evolved to this state the energy an power almost doubled. But it was mental power only..
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:06 am

Antail felt a weight that she hadn't even realised was there come off of her. She tried to open her eyes but could not do so. Instead, she allowed her mind to flow through all that were open. One of which was strong and powerful and she found herself being sucked into it like it was a void. A slight groan escaped her lips as she found his name. Talon. It screamed at her over and over. She screamed mentally at the pain it caused her. She couldn't explain what was happening to her or what was inevitably happening to him.

She used the last if her energy to project what remained of her consciousness into his mind, showing a mental image of her to him. Talon please. You must stop. You can't let it take hold of you like this. You have to control it. You have to shut it down. She could feel Gramel's mind shiver in intense pain. It almost broke Antail to feel this. Gramel was too young, even if she was dead, to feel the pain she was feeling.

Gramel screamed. It was ear-piercing and Antail would have been happier if her mind had shattered into a hundred pieces than to listen to it. She hoped with all her heart that Talon couldn't hear it. It would have been high enough to destroy his mental barriers completely.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:07 am

Samael began to propel towards the ground, quickly, making sure Antail didn't tumble to the ground. "This cave, it should help her." He called over the roaring wind, as the ground came nearer, accompanied by many trees and bushes. He hardly knew the dragon which he held in his hands, in fact, he had never spoken to her in his life. Nevertheless, he wanted to help. His group needed more survivors and a stronger group. She looked strong.

He stopped flapping his wings and stretched them out, gliding towards the earth below. Samael finally came to the ground with a thud, his claws digging into the soft grass which was slowly dying. "Follow me." He said, still caressing the dragon which occasionally winced and moved around in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:01 pm

Talon winced. Pulling back severing the connection with a jolt. All went silent as he curled up Covering his form with his wings as they went midnight black. Making him blend in almost invisibly with the rocks as his talents radiated elsewhere. Eyes closed he closed off everything mentally. He heard. He knew. He didn't say anything just laid there slowly drifting.

Eventually his barriers on his talents rebuilt themselves. The abundance of energy gone for now. He felt someone watching him. But he knew no one was there. So it must be someone trying to feel his thoughts or something. He wasnt sure. He just didnt reach out an touch the others mind. He ignored it. Receding ignoring. He had some thinking to do. Trying to understand something his grandfather was in the process of teaching. But never managed to finish for he was killed.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:27 pm

Samael had led them somewhere safe. And Eona was laying down, wanting to sleep. She felt him, Talon, outside in a way he had never allowed himself to be. She saw his mind for what it was and was blown away by the power hidden there. She just graced the surface and did not want to go in deeper. He tried to keep his power a secrete, one she now kept.
Eona looked around, seeing Samael looking at Antail, someone has never known but help anyway. She remembers why she is working to end this darkness, to make the world shine with bright light again. Eona closed here eyes, letting these new revelations settle on her. Maybe when she awoke, her scales will have returned to their normal shinning beauty.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4707

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:58 pm

Typheus silently followed the group, and loooked at them; they all were big strong dragons, each capable of preforming amazing feats. Based on their mood, it would seem that they may do one, so she stayed behind and watched them carefully.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf323
Lonewolf323

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:20 am

Talon didnt say much of anything just laid there drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:45 am

Antail drifted out of Talon's head and back into her own mind. She could feel her eyes begining to open as she entered consciousness again. Eona? she said, reaching out to the other dragon's mind. How long was I out for?
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:01 am

Eona was aroused from her dream to Antail's question. A few hours. We brought you somewhere safe. She opened her eyes and saw the kill from earlier. Eat if your hungry. Eona nudged it to her and noticed the shinning brilliance of her scales again. She was still tired and needed more sleep, but she was not drained like before. She laid back down and continued to catch up on her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:12 am

Antail wasn't hungry. She pushed the food away lazily and tried to sit up a little. She was still very tired but she had to stay awake. Gramel? Are you okay? She hadn't felt her sisters mind in hers since the scream. She had become anxious that something had gone wrong and she had lost her forever. yes. I am alright, came her sisters quiet voice. Antail let out a mental sigh of relief and lifted her head to the cave entrance. Do you think we can trust them? Gramel asked. Antail looked over the small group and frowned. I think so. They seem decent and they did help me after all. They could have quite easily left me there to die. She pictured her sister nodding her head in that strange way that she did. Alright. I trust your judgement.
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4037
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:00 am

(what happened while I haven't RPed and where can I jump in?)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:01 am

(Wait, you RPed here?)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:14 am

Samael moved away from Antail, watching her eat the other dragon. He slightly shuddered from the sight looking away, "Do you have a name?" He asked, looking back after a couple of seconds at the dragon which he was recently caressing.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:30 am

(I wasn't eating Andor Very Happy)

Antail looked over to the dragon who had spoken. She hesitated before speaking. "My name is Antail." Her voice sounded small but her will to speak was strong. "Who are you? And why did you help me?" She looked back to the food and nudged it towards him. "I'm not hungry. You should have it. It will bring some colour back to your scales."
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4037
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:44 am

(yeah)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:52 am

(*goes to page one* You did too. Just post anything so long as you know where we are and what happened XD)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:16 am

Samael examined the dragon for a seconds before answering her, "I am Samael Ryuu." He dug his claws into the meat, ripping out a small chunk. "I helped you, because that is what someone would've done when the Light Realm existed. In the Light Realm, dragons cared for each other." Bringing the Light Realm back was a near-impossible task and Samael needed a larger team if he wished to accomplish such a feat.

He picked up the chunk of meat and began chewing on it, his crimson scales glowing for a few seconds. He smiled, mumbling a thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Realm. <<IC>>  Night Realm. <<IC>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Realm. <<IC>>

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next