RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

When All Else Fails (IC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

RPG Tokens : 4819

When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:46 pm

(Oh okay.. My character will be aware of the shield though and she will try to talk everyone in her mind without Ms. Fare knowing )
Back to top Go down
http://wife-of-the-great-fool.tumblr.com
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8496

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:51 pm

Ms. Fare opened the door that was next to Ashley's room. She knew that Jenna could hear the others from any distance really, so it did not matter where she put her. She locked Jenna in and went to a different building where they monitor the kids. "You think this is the best idea?" She asked Vince, the main scientist on this case.
He nodded, watching the screens intently. "Yes it is. It won't take long to figure them out." He switched the screen to Logan's room, watching them play with the locks. "They are naïve teenagers with little outside knowledge of the real world."
Ms. Fare nodded. If he had faith that it would work, then it will. He was, after all, the scientist to raise the kids from test tubes.
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:40 am

When Jenna entered her new room she heard the door close behind her, knowing that Ms. Fare locked her in. She sighed and sat on her new bed then she took a deep breath and close her eyes for a bit letting her listen to her surrounding. She was able to pick up some thoughts of the others which are next to her room. She listened for awhile.

'Hmm.. Two of them are seem to be already close to each other and curious about the world, however I cant hear the other one but i can feel his/her presence though' she thought to herself while analyzing them, she smiled a bit. She was a bit thankful that she cannot read the mind of the other one because she won't able to tell that horrible woman everything.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4692

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:25 am

He leaned back onto his hands. "Well, I got bored one day, and managed to pick up this book where the main character did a lot of sneaking around, and well, picked locks. Even though it didn't teach me how to do it, it taught me that it was possible, so I kept on experimenting on my door's lock until I found a method to unlock it."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:35 am

Logan nodded, losing focus because of something new. She could sense new energy for someone she had never known. Ms. Fare had led this new energy to the room by Ashley. That energy was in there now and it was ironic that Logan had just learned how to pick locks.
"I'm going to check something out." She picked the lock again, begin a fast learner. She slipped into the hall way and over to the door. She knocked on it, not wanting to be like the mentors and go in without warning. There was no lock on the door, unable to open it easily from this side. Logan crouched down and slipped the bobby pin in the door and fiddled with it until there was a click. Logan opened the door, excited to see who this energy was.
There was a girl in the room, someone she had never met before. Her energy was different than regular peoples, making her have powers like the rest of us. It seemed that most of her energy gathers in her head, she must have a mental ability.
Feeling weird for just standing in this girl's room, she smiled and said, "Hi, I'm Logan. What's you name?" She had far more questions, but held them back. She had just met the girl.
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:04 am

Jenna was sitting on her bed when she heard someone knock and enter she look at the door saw a girl standing there not only that she also noticed that the girl has a lot of questions in mind but held it back. She tilt her head as the girl introduce herself as Logan.

'She must the girl, that horrible woman is talking about in her mind?' Jenna though to herself who decided to introduce herself as well.

"Hi I am Jenna, nice to meet you." She said,
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:41 pm

Logan looked around the room; she could tell that she just moved in. The walls were bare and there was nothing but a bed and chest in the room.
"Do you know what this place is?" She asked mildly, looking at the camera hidden in the room, energy was already pulsing into it. The people who run this place were extremely efficient, annoyingly so.
Logan looked at the closed door behind her, there was not a click signaling to her that it was locked again. She wondered why they would leave the door unlocked.
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:25 am

Jenna glanced at the place where the hidden camera is. "Yes, it's a prison and so they are watching us again huh?" She replied. "They are always up to something.."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:30 am

Logan cocked her head to the side nodding a little to answer Jenna's question. No one has ever known of the cameras besides her. Logan was not suspicious, but she was wondering who this girl was. She seemed like someone who could change all her plans. "Would you mind me asking what your power is? I am really wondering why they allowed you around the rest of us now of all times." Logan bounced on the balls of her feet, seeing Jenna's energy inside of her. Logan could always see the heat signature of heat, it allowed her to tell where energy was and how much. She could still see colours, but not like everyone else. The colours were dulled by the intense colour of the heat signature.
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:51 am

( By the way My character has really the power of telekinesis but she turned out to be a telepathy.. Unless you want me to change it to telepathy since it mostly mentioned)

(I am willing to change it)
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:17 pm

(Do what ever you want to do! I'm fine with what you choose.)
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:15 am

(Oh okay...both then?)
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:45 am

(Only one, so now the big question is...which will you choose?)
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:50 am

(Yeah.. Well It's hard to choose which)
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:17 am

(If it means that much to you, you can have both. No worries.)
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:10 pm

(Oh okay.. Here is now my reply..)

Jenna knew what she is about to ask so she though a deep breath and replied "My power you ask? Well I can move things with my mind" making the chest beside her bed, levitate.

'I really can't tell everyone everything I know about what they are planning to us.' She thought to herself. 'Especially my other power'
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:24 pm

Logan nodded at the floating bed, hoping that this powerful girl would want to help them escape. "That's great. You seem really powerful. I can control energy, but I have to be meditating to really manipulate it." She shrugged, looking at her watch. It was getting late. "I have to go. It was nice to meet you."
Logan left, not having to pick the lock but she had to pick hers. She fell on her bed, falling asleep, it was only a few hours until it would be time to get up. It wasn't that big of a deal for her not to sleep, but she doubted that she would find the time to meditate and replenish her energy.
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:19 pm

Jenna smiled as she read her mind again. 'So I was right huh? They are indeed planning to escape.. I just hope they will succeed..' She thought as Logan went back to her own room. 'Such an interesting power...'
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:39 pm

The next morning, Ms. Fare unlocked all of their rooms, swinging the doors open to address them all. Some of them were awake while a few were asleep. She only wanted to say thing once, "Everyone up. It has been decided that today, we will let you all mingle. And a way we are going to do this, is let you in the court yard from many years ago. I will give you five minutes, then I will lead you there." Ms. Fare knew that she could only do this because of Jenna. There were no cameras in the court yard and no one will be close enough to hear them. It was time for Jenna to do her job.

Logan woke up from the door bursting open. She then heard what Ms. Fare said from the hall. She then got up and put on pants and a tank top which she put a jacket over. She rushed out of her room, they were finally going to get to interact and talk like normal people. Even with the little sleep she got, she was excited. Logan bounced on the balls of her feel, excitedly waiting for the others to join them.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10490

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:56 pm

Ashley's eyes snapped open and but she didn't even jump. She laid there silently as she heard what Ms. Fare said then let out a quiet sigh as she sat up and looked at the clock, it was only 6 in the morning, she normally slept until 6:30. She shrugged. Oh well. She thought as she threw her legs over the side of the bed and got up. She threw on a black tank top with a pair of black and electric blue stripped pants. She slid into her black combat boots and she walked out the door.

In the hallway she looked over at the girl from the day before... Logan was it? She believed she remembered that as being what Ms. Fare had called her. Anyway, the girl Logan was bouncing up and down, she was obviously excited for the day of doing nothing but talking and she wondered if she even considered the possibility that there was more to this little meet and greet than just that. Ashley had a creeping suspicion that there was something going on behind the scenes that they had not factored in yet. As her eyes lazily scanned the hallway she noticed what she could assume was that very missing factor, the fourth door, the one next to hers, was now open. She wondered who this new addition to their 'team' would be.
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:46 am

Jenna woke up and opened her eyes when she heard the door opened and Ms. Fare's voice telling her and the others to wake up. She stretched and got up from her bed. She put on her clothes she knew what was Ms. Fare planning. She wanted them to mingle and to know what they are up to by using her.

She rubs her head as she went out of the room. She let her eyes wander around for a bit. She saw three teens standing outside of their rooms. She recognized Logan who looked so excited, another girl who seems to have a mental shield since she can't get a read on her, and a boy who looks so sleepy

Last edited by LadyChocolatSama on Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4692

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:35 pm

Mike was barely awake. Despite the fact that he got more sleep than he expected, he was still sleep deprived, and he generally didn't exactly function when he needed sleep. He simply stood there, working on a rubik's cube as an attempt to prevent himself from falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:58 am

Ms. Fare lead them down the hall, knowing they would follow. Logan did without a seconds hesitation and after following her for a moment, she realized how trained she was to follow this woman's instructions is there was something good on the line. Logan needed to remember that for the future.
She looked at the others who looked a little sleepy but continued on, too excited.
Ms. Fare stopped at a fence, a click allowing them in the gate. The slight breeze made Logan shiver through her jacket, but she was too exhilarated from being outside for the second time of her life to notice.
Ms. Fare turned and smiled at them, hoping to seem kind, "We will bring you lunch, we are preparing something nice for you all. But until then, do whatever you wish." She went through the gate, thinking to Jenna, It's time to prove yourself.
Logan went and sat at a wooden picnic table and glanced at the others. "How do you guys like it here?" She knew that she shouldn't lead with that kind of questions. They truly did not know each other well enough to answer it, but the words had already left her mouth.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10490

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:44 am

Ashley glanced at Ms. Fare as she entered the outdoors area, her eyes giving nothing away as she studied her for the briefest of moments before looking ahead again. The girl Logan seemed awful eager to be here, she wondered how trained she was by now... She seemed to have the right intentions but she seemed to be being led around by the nose by the people in charge here. She sighed slightly as she sat down at the table, sitting across from her as she answered her question. "Well obviously I hate it. They know it, I know they know it, so we're all on the same page." She said giving a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:46 pm

Jenna and the others followed Ms. Fare as they walk towards the outdoor area. Jenna can hear what is in Ms. Fare's mind. prove myself huh? as they all entered the place.

She sighed a bit and sat down with the others and answered. "No, I don't like it here" if only you knew she added in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When All Else Fails (IC)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next