RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

When All Else Fails (IC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8467

When All Else Fails (IC) Empty
PostSubject: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:58 pm

Alright, rules.
No gods/titans/indestructible people or even serial killers.
No one liners unless the need arises.
Have fun and feel free to join!

The government found out. They finally figured it out. They hid this information from the world and started to study it, us. The powers within these people was studied and tested. The government wants this power harvested for no other reason then to gain higher political standing in the world. In other words, they want a weapon and the best one that they can get.
With the secret exposed, they were bound to find the ones with powers. They are all thought to be captured or dead. The only ones remaining are the ones they made or so the government thinks.
The testing started on the individuals with the powers. That did not last long because there was no way to harvest or recreate the powers within another person. The one's lucky enough would be killed, but not before taking the necessary things to make a child.
After years, they finally have the subjects. They keep them all in one building. The nearly ready teens and kids know there are others living in the building, but have never really seen one another. They have lived most of their lives in their rooms, reading, learning, growing, and recently planning. The only time they ever saw each other was when they were so young they were allowed to play on a playground together.
Now they are left with a yearning to escape, not because of mistreatment.; they have decent lives. They never really wanted for anything. But the government has manipulated and trained them to, one day, be used as weapons. They are starting to realize this (that they are being manipulated) and MOST don't like it. They want out, but once they're out what will they find? But the bigger question is if they can stay out?

If you want to join, post here https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net/t854-when-all-else-fails-ooc and then start posting!
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:41 pm

Logan has lived in this room most of her life. It was 16X25 foot lengths when she measured it with her own feet when she was ten. Seven years later, the room is only shrinking. She has a mirror that runs the length of her wall and the other three walls are a teal colour. The mentors got it for her when she was eleven and wanted to practice dance. She did not stick to it long but still liked the mirror, because she was fascinated by the movements of the body.
Though the room is huge, Logan has started to notice what was happening. Her mentors, as they liked to be called, were seeming less and less realistic. They are opinionated people and have always been cramming their ideas down her throat. Somehow, through natural independence, she has made her own opinions and has realized that her mentor's were out to do more than 'protecting us from the outside world'.
Logan was sitting in front of her mirror trying to meditate. She has not been able to get as much time to do this, because they have been interrupting her. She can feel everything around her from her ivy and tulips to her fish. She was allowed to keep these things because they wanted her to practice with them, which she did not really do.
There are other people here, living in a room just like hers, and she could feel them. She met them once before, the only time she has left her room. When she was six, they were allowed to go outside, in a little court yard with toys and play things. It was the best moment of her life. She met Mike and they were playing on the jungle gym when it happened. There was a kid there, a few years older than them who had snapped. Logan believed that he had the power of strength because he had killed a mentor that was trying to punish him for being mean to one of the little girls by punching in her skull. All of the kids were ushered inside after that and were not allowed to leave. The weirdest part was that Logan never felt that kid's energy again, the one who kill the mentor.
She could feel Mike's energy in the room a few doors down and is constantly aggravated that she can never interact with kids her own age. She knows the mentors want something out of them but wants to get out and live her life more than preventing whatever plan they have.
She slowly settles into a deep trance but could not get any further because Mary burst in my room.
"We need to work on you combat skills." She said going over to the area of my room devoid of furniture specifically for tussles like this.
Logan sighed. It was like they knew she was planning something. She had to meet with the other kids here before she could really plan things. All she had to do is convince the mentors to let them meet again.
As Mary, an older woman in her forties but still in tip top shape, and Logan traded punches Logan tried to convince her. "Can I go outside? I know bad things happened in the court yard years ago, but we are older now. We aren't little kids who cannot control ourselves."
She duct as Mary threw a punch at her face, but she quickly struck in Logan's stomach. Logan did not let the pain phase her, she used her leverage to upper cut Mary fallowed by a kick to her side. Mary fell and got back up.
"Why do you want to go out there so badly?" She waited on her hunches for her to make a move.
Logan stood up straight, acting like she was not focused. "I want to meet people my own age. I want to interact with new people. Act like I am a normal-" Mary decided that Logan's defenses were down and tried to punch Logan, but she was ready for it and dodges to the side and grabbed Mary's arm. She used the momentum from Mary and threw her forward. Mary was unable to keep her balance and fell on her stomach. Logan sat on her back to keep her down.
"I can talk to some people, but don't get your hopes up." Mary mumbled underneath Logan.
"That was all I asked for." She got up and sat on her bed. "I know I'm not normal, but I still need to speak to kids my age. Speaking with mentors all the time will drive me crazy."
Mary nodded rubbing her side where Logan had kicked her. "I will try my best. You're combat skills seem to have advanced passed the point of my training. We will have to get someone of better skill."
Mary left her room without looking back. Logan smiled, her plan had begun and she was going to make it work, even if she has to break everyone out herself.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4663

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:19 pm

Mike sat in the corner of the pure white cube that he called home; he liked it here. It gave him a quiet place where he could reflect on what he's learned and seen over the past... 17 years. Right. He was 17 years old, and every single day of each of those years was spent in this facility. Not that he'd hated it, but it was getting quite boring, as he went over just about every single inch of the facility about 10 times in each form.

Was there a reason that they had to be kept in this facility for their entire life?

He thought, no, knew that the world was much bigger than this facility, but why couldn't they access this area? Did it contain some kinda of unforeseen danger that their daily training could not account for?

It seemed pretty suspicious, but he couldn't say anything at this point; there was too much he didn't know.

Bored, he went out of his room, transformed into a weasel, and snuck into Logan's room. He then proceeded to jump onto her to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:31 pm

Logan had been sitting on her bed 'sleeping' when she was really trying to meditate without them knowing. But then a fuzzy creature was in her room, jumping on her keeping her from reaching her zenith. Logan opened her eyes to a weasel with the same energy as Mike. She looked around and could feel the buzz of energy from the cameras. It was too late now, might as well get some actual teenage socialization.
"Mike, how did you get out of your room?" Logan asked sitting up. She hoped the people watching this would let them talk for a while, to see if there was anything going on with them, before they 'caught' them.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:52 pm

He shifted back, unaware of the cameras recording them.
"Well, I got bored, so I snuck out of my room. It's not hard; the locks are actually pretty simple to manipulate if you have the right tools. I'll have to teach you how to pick locks sometimes." He took out a bobbypin and twirled it in his fingers.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:00 pm

Logan forgot about the cameras because of her excitement at seeing someone of her own age.
"Why do you have a bobby pin?" She tucked that information away. She needed to learn how to do that without the mentors knowing. She jumped up off her bed and practically paced, she was so excited and all the energy was building up. She needed to get it out. "Do you want to fight?" She heard how that sounded in her head. She did not really know Mike, they only met once, but she felt closer to him than almost everyone else she has met. Mainly because she can name on one hand how many people she has met. "Like combat training, not actual fighting." Logan corrected.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:22 pm

"It's handy for keeping hair out of the way." He smirked. "And sure, might as well do something to kill time."
He sticks the pin back into his hair. "So, when do we start?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:29 pm

A smile was plastered no Logan's face. "We start where ever we want. It is really just when you decide you want to attack." Logan was easing forward, toward Mike. "It's all up to you really. When ever you strike first." She got within striking distance and got in a prepared position. "When ever you want." Logan was trying to make him think that he had to strike first. That was how she would score her element of surprise. She pounced on him, hoping he fed into what she was saying. She grabbed his wrists and fell back trying to send them forward. They fell to the ground, and Mike was on top of Logan for a few seconds. Logan used the momentum to pin Mike down. "Just strike when ever you're ready." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10461

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:02 pm

Ashley sat in her room, her knees brought up to her chest and she stared up at the ceiling, letting her mind wander or go blank, whichever it chose. She didn't much care either way. Ah, it seemed her mind was going to imagine what would happen the day that the government tried to use her and the others. She imagined the normal mentor coming in and telling her to follow him, she would do so willingly and she would find herself in a room filled with other people about her age who's faces she didn't bother to imagine in detail.
She imagined some men dressed in suits stepping up to the podium and announcing that they were all going to war and that they would be the 'heros' of this battle. Some (mostly guys) she imagined cheering, others she imagined cowering in fear. She however remained passive, neither cheering or screaming, just continuing to stare up at the men. Then a bunch of guards came out and began inserting them with small chips, those who cheered willingly offered their arms, the ones who had cowered tried to fight them away, using either electricity or suddenly having their arms turn into guns or just weakly struggle, their own powers useless.
As a guard approached her her eyes slowly turned to him and as he took her arm she yanked him forward making him tumble head over heals to the ground. She began to fight, not allowing a single guard to touch her, throwing punches, kicks, dodging, jumping high into the air. She was winning, the people around her were losing but she was winning and she...
Ashley blinked a few times as the daydream faded from her mind. That had been interesting. she thought. She turned her head as her 'mentor came in and told her it was time for mathematics.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:02 pm

Grinning, the boy transformed into a weasel to escape Logan's clutches, and scurried to the corner where he transformed back into a human. He then ran towards her, feinting to the left so she would miss any attacks she was preparing, and attempted to pin her down once again.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Logan smiled at Mike's trick. It was unexpected because she has never fought with a person who could change shape. When he did attack, she let him pin her. She needed to talk to him in secrete and this was the best way.
Once on the ground, pinned, Logan whispered, "I'm planning on getting out." in Mike's ear as casually as she could. She disguised it as a shove to the shoulders.
After she 'shoved him', Logan said in a voice loud enough for the cameras to pick up. "Okay, I get it. You win."
Then a mentor walked in. She was expecting that to happen once we stopped. They wanted to see who would win and our social interactions. They got what they needed and wanted them to be separated again.
The mentor was Austin, one of the teachers. "It's time for some English and history." He acted casual, then 'noticed' Mike. "What are you doing here?" He did not wait for an answer because he did not need one, he knew. "Go back to your room. There will be reparations for you actions."
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:45 pm

He sighed, putting his hands in his pockets. "Fine...."
He slowly walked back to his room, hoping that the punishment wouldn't be too severe; oh wait, of course it wouldn't, as he was one of the precious ones that they had to protect from the outside world at all costs.
He thought back to what Logan told him, and shook his head; breaking out was a ridiculous idea. He knew it, and it was the only reason why he'd stayed here, well, along with the good food.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:18 pm

Austin looked at Logan and sighed.
"What?" She went and sat in front of her mirror.
"I'm going to get Ms. Fare." He said and left the room. The door locked behind him.
Logan knew she should be afraid. On the best day of her life, the mentors went and got Ms. Fare to deal with the kid how killed the mentor. We were ushered inside before she got there. The mentors often threatened us with her presence. She is the one we should not look forward to meeting.
Logan just sat in front of her mirror and tried to meditate. She has long since mastered her feelings and how to keep fear at bay.
It took a while and Logan was able to reach her zenith of meditation for the first time in weeks. She missed the feeling of energy possibilities pouring into her. She can always feel energy, but when she is deep into meditation she can feel so much more. She felt the usual people, but then she felt a different energy walking down the hall. It had to be Ms. Fare.
Logan stayed connected to the energy and waited.
The door lock clicked and the door slowly opened. Logan felt Ms. Fare's energy inter the room, but did not open her eyes. Once she is at her zenith, she chooses when to break it.
"It seems we finally get to meet, Logan." She pushed her rolly chair by where she was sitting and sat down. "I hear you want to meet the others."
Logan nodded, keeping her mind open to the energy all around. She felt her plants performing photosynthesis to create more energy and her fish's mitochondria making their own energy. She had access to all of it.
"I'm thinking I will let this happen. Things are about to change around here and you have set them in motion." Mr. Fare did not sound menacing, she sounded like an older (40's) lady who was sure about herself.
"What do you mean?" Logan continued to breath evenly with her eyes closed.
"I mean, we have plans for you to help us. The world would not accept you and your special talents. Instead of whipping out all of you, we decided to help and mentor you. In exchange, you and the rest of you special people will have to help the people who need help. Like super heroes. We will send you to places with tasks to perform. Nothing to extraneous. All that you will do would be to protect people. I want you to lead them. You have leadership abilities and he the proper talents to do the job. You are the oldest one with the talents needed." Ms. Fare continued.
"Mike is my age. What about him?" Logan felt Ms. Fare's energy coursing through her. She must have drunk caffeine recently because she had a little more in her than what she should.
Logan could hear a sour note in Mr. Fare's voice. "Mike is the same age, but he does not have your talents. He will be there as part of the team, but he will not be leading it. You will."
Logan did not like Ms. Fare. She was the leader of this and she was trying to manipulate, her all of them, to do what she wanted. If Logan played along then she would get what she wanted, to meet the rest of the kids who lived here. "When do I meet my team?"
Logan could hear the smile spread across Ms. Fare's face. "Tomorrow. We will start training all of you as a group to create companionship."
"Okay." Logan took the extra energy from Ms. Fare.
Ms. Fare got up and put a hand on Logan's shoulder. "You are finally getting everything you wanted. Your life is working out." Then she turned and left.
Logan closed off her mediation and stood up. She wanted to scoff but the cameras were watching. She will get what she wants in life, but doing what they want us to is not it.
Logan could not sleep that night due to the energy she took from Ms. Fare. She laid down and thought all night. To what extent is Ms. Fare lying to me? What are these tasks they want us to do? How can I get these kids, who have been trained all their lives to believe in the mentors and Ms. Fare, to realize they are being used?
Finally, Logan turned over and the alarm clock said 7:00 am. She got up and heard her door unlock, but no one was outside it. Of all her life, this has to be one of the strangest things to happen. She went out to the hall and Ms. Fare was there standing there and she gave me a wink. She has dark hair and a stern face; she looked friendly enough. The other doors were unlocked and they were just waiting for the rest of them to come out.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:38 pm

Ashley had awakened at 6:30 that morning and she just laid on her back and stared at the ceiling for a while, then she got up and went to read one of her books. She was disturbed from her deep concentration by the sound of a click and her door being opened. She let out a small groan and turned to see which mentor had disturbed her but she found no one. She didn't know if she was being watched or not and she had never cared about being discrete about her dislikes. She slowly stood up and made her way to the door with smooth, graceful strides.
As she stepped through the door she looked around. The walls in the hall were white and empty, she looked down one way and saw all the other doors were open, then looked the other way and saw a girl just a few years older than her standing next to an older woman. She watched them through emotionless eyes for a moment then walked up to them, leaning her shoulder against the wall and crossing one leg over the other where she stood. "So what's up?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:31 am

Mike woke up.
He didn't check the time; he just didnt feel like it. He just felt that he had to see what the girl, Logan, was planning.
He walked up to the door, and started to pick the lock... it didn't work like usual-- did they change the doors? No, that would be impossible, as he would have heard something should they have changed it... then... could it have been already unlocked?
He pushes the door, and it opened. Sighing to himself he walks out, right to Logan's room. Upon reaching the hall, he saw Logan, a mentor whose name he didn't know, and an unfamiliar girl. He cleared his throat.
"Well, hello there... What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:49 am

Logan looked at Mike and the other girl. She knew a little more than the rest of them, but not much. "We are going to train." Logan said, she knew it was risky playing into their hand, but she had to.
"Yes, Logan is correct. Now follow me." Mr. Fare gestured down the hall and started that way.
They passed doors placed with a lot of space between them on the wall. She had never been able to feel energy past this hallway. Feeling the things in those rooms were just like everything else she felt but it was new, never before felt things.
They continued down the hall, taking a few turns, then Ms. Fare stopped at a double wide door. "This is where you will train together. There will be a mentor in there with things to build trust amongst yourselves." Ms. Fare opened the door to a room full of things.
There were workout machines, rope bridges and obstacle courses. There were weapons on the wall and things to practice with them. I wonder what they are training us for? Logan thought looking at all the stuff.
The mentor stood in front of the weapons with a stern look on his face. He has salt and pepper hair and he was huge. His arms were thick and his waist was small. He was intimidating.
"You will be retrieved when you are finished practicing. Until then, Mentor David is in charge." Ms. Kare said then left the room the door clicking shut behind all of them.
Logan looked at Mike and gave him a worried look. This guy looks like he could crush children's heads like an ant.
"Front and center." David said in a deep, resonating voice.
Logan stepped in front of him to form a line with the others.
"It seems I have to make you kids a cohesive bunch. I am going to do that by getting you to work together and trust each other. The first thing we will do will test you're own abilities...of running. I want you to run stairs until I say stop." David's voice didn't leave for questions.
Logan went to the stairs, running up them and jogging back down. How does this get us to be a team? Logan thought to herself.
"I didn't tell you the best part yet. You are all going to be tied together and blind folded." David gave a deep laugh. "Oh else to get to know each other than have to climb stairs as one person?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:42 pm

Ashley stared at the man for a long while, her mind working. She didn't much feel like putting up with these stupid exercises and trust tests. She looked to the other two people with her, the girl looked intimidated and the boy looked completely terrified by the instructor. When the girl began running up and down the stairs before the instructor even finished explaining she snickered a bit at the girl's wasted energy. She on the other hand wouldn't tire as quickly as the others, but that also meant she had to keep an eye on her speed so she didn't end up just dragging them up and down the stairs. She finally turned to the man and said. "And if I say no?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:57 pm

David's slight hint of amusement faded and he took slow even steps until he was in the girl's face. Logan wasn't sure how she felt about that girl. She seemed like she didn't care. David took a deep breath then shouted loudly in her face, spitting some. "You will do what I say or I will force you to run until you pass out. And if you don't think I can make you do that, you are sorely mistaken. The only question remains is if you are going to run with these two people or are you going to run by yourself." David gave her a look that suggest he meant business.
Logan looked on with wide eyes. Why would she so willingly disobey them? Doesn't she realize that our lives are ruled by them and everything we have can be taken away if we did something wrong? Does she have an attitude or does she realize this and it makes her mad?
Logan walked over to them, waiting to be tied together. She really did want to get to know these two. She wanted to like them and want to take them from this place. She like Mike, he seemed nice and he will be useful in their escape. But this other girl is a little iffy to her right now.
David walked over to them and tied them together not waiting for the girl to answer. He tied complex knots around our hands, feet, and waist. Logan was in the middle with her left foot tied to Mike's right and her right foot tied to the girl's left. The rope didn't leave much movement. A smirk was on David's face as he put a blind fold over each of their faces. The world went dark. Logan was able to focus on energy better when she had her eyes closed, and this was the same. She could feel the energy running ramped in the girls body, ready for action. Mike was a little more normal when it came to energy.
Logan took a step forward on the side of the girl, wondering how well she would cooperate.
Logan didn't like sucking up, she had never had to before in her life. But right now, she was trying to come across as excited and compliant. She didn't want attention to be shown toward her. She wanted the mentors to be surprised that she broke out when she finally did.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:02 pm

Ashley stared evenly back at the instructor and slowly wiped the spit from her face. "It was a simple question, you didn't need to shout." Was all she said before being tied and blind folded. Once they were blind folded she felt her left leg being tugged at by the ropes, most likely because the other girl was trying to make her take a step, she did so and their feet landed in front of them. "Hey boy." She called over to the boy on the other side of the girl. "Take a step with your free foot." She was going to see how well they did together on the stairs. And if they held her back too much she'd just pick them up and run the stairs herself.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:50 pm

"My name's Mike, for the record," he retorted, as he followed the girl's instructions. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:55 pm

"Ashley." She said in a non-caring voice. They all stepped down and lifted their other feet. They slowly made their way in the direction they thought the stairs were in.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:50 pm

After hours of stumbling up and down stairs, David finally told them to stop. Logan took off the blind fold and David cut the strings tying them together. "It seems we have much work to do." He looked at Ashley, with narrow eyes. "You are staying with me to do wall sits until you are shaking with fatigue." He glanced at Logan and Mike. "You two are dismissed."
Logan looked at Ashley. She wanted to stay, maybe help her, but she knew that she had to show alliance to the mentors. She walked out the door, legs burning. She usually ran a mile a day, just to keep up endurance, but they had run more than that. Mr. Fare was out there waiting for them with a smile on her face.
"Where is Ashely?" She cocked her head like she didn't know.
Logan looked back at the closed door. "David wished for her to stay." And she started down the hall with Ms. Fare on her tail.
"How did it go?" Her heals clicking on the linoleum floor.
Logan shrugged. "I don't know if I trust them anymore than I already do, but my legs sure hurt."
Mr. Fare nodded, thinking for a minute before responding. "It was only the first day. Things will be more interesting in the days to come. Tomorrow you will have off, I need to speak with you."
Logan opened her door, this was the most she has ever used door handles. "Okay." She closed the door behind her, hearing the usual click of the lock. She flopped onto her bed, trying to think of a plan. They watched every move they made, didn't allow them time on their own. How can she plan an escape if they couldn't speak on their own? She needed to think of something and quick, because the closer they get to one another, the faster they will be shipped off.
Logan drifted off to sleep, still trying to think through her problem. She considered notes, secrete meetings, but one thing crossed her mind. It could work, but it was risky, she decided to save that as a last resort, but she was still left without a plan.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:43 pm

Ashley watched as the two other's walked away, she knew the boy's name was Mike but she had yet to ask the girl's name. Then she remembered hearing the woman from before calling her Logan. Hmm... Logan, that was a nice name, more interesting than Ashley. She turned back to look at David. "How is me doing wall sits by myself going to help with trust between the three of us?" She asked in her usual passive tone.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:45 pm

David laughed. "It's not to help you trust the others, it's because of your attitude. I don't like people back talking me, so I'm going to teach you to keep your mouth shut." He pointed to the blank part of the wall for her to sit on.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:46 pm

Ashley looked from him to the wall to back at him. "Why should I have to? All I did was ask you a question. I did what you asked didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When All Else Fails (IC)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next