RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

When All Else Fails (IC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10461

When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:58 am

Ashley was still in thought. "Well... I only came up with it after realizing all of your powers but..." She looked up at Jenna. "You can tap into people's memories correct?"
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

RPG Tokens : 4790

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:35 am

If only you knew.. Jenna thought while glancing at Mike who went behind the tree as a weasel. She then look up the sky. She likes when she calls Ms. Fare hag it suits her well. She listened to the others as they discuss their plans.

"Tapping through people's memories? I never tried doing it or maybe I did before but I just do not remember it all" She replied then she thought about something. "So what kind of memories you want me to tap and whose memories?"
Back to top Go down
http://wife-of-the-great-fool.tumblr.com
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:09 pm

"Directions." Ashley replied. "If you've been moved to this building then you're going to get teachers, and you're going to be around Ms. Fare a lot, I want you to formulate a mental map that can get us to an exit using what the adults here know about the place."
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:15 am

"Oh.. She goes around the place, inspecting.." Jenna replied placing her fingers on her chin as she tries to remember the memories she saw through her mentors and Ms. Fare. "This place is really large and they have a lot security cameras everyhere..even here and yes I will be around her" closing her eyes, sighing a bit
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:38 pm

"The security cameras is where Logan comes in. When we do escape we will each need to use our powers to our fullest. So for now, we're going to take advantage of the training their providing for us and use it against them. If anything happens, like say they try to inject us with something. That's when we act. But Logan, I feel you can do more than simply notice and give and take energy, I believe if you focus you can use it as a weapon when needed. That's what I'm counting on. When the time comes, I want you to take the energy away from all the cameras and use it to short circuit any and all automatic locks and detectors. Then they will not know our movements.
Mike will be used for making sure coasts are clear during the escape, he will transform and use his small size to go around undetected and make sure we don't meet up with any unwanted additions.
If it comes down to the case where there needs to be fighting done or we need to get out fast, that's where I come in. I can fight the guards off and give you all an opening to escape, or if we just need to run I can carry the two of you and Mike can ride on my head when in weasel form and my speed won't slow down by a second." She slouched back and returned to staring at the sky, it had been a long time since she'd talked that much. "So what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4663

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 10:04 pm

Mike was at a lost of words for a second. That plan..... just blew his mind. How long had she been planning this? "I... I think it's pretty good." But then he thought for a moment, reviewing what she had just said. "But, and this may just be me, but isn't it a bit too late to escape when they start injecting us with stuff? I mean, you would expect them to have some kind of restraint with them while those sorts of procedures go on."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 10:08 pm

Ashley thought for a moment. "I was more thinking along the lines of when they would start planning something like that. If we don't get enough information form Jenna's mind reading then you could sneak around and listen into the control room when they're planning and when we catch wind of something iffy we make our exit. Or we might be able to get strong enough to escape before they even start planning that. It'll all depend on timing."
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:46 am

Mike couldn't help but nod. "Yeah, that sounds good. See how the situation turns out before really setting plans into stone. Say, do you have a plan for what kind of signal we should use to tell each other when we're leaving? Or are we just going to follow each other when someone starts running for the exit?" He sighed, as he re-reviewed the plan in his head, making sure that he didn't miss anything.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:58 pm

Ashley thought for a moment. "... I hope we have pizza for dinner."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8467

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:46 pm

Logan had sat there, listening, taking note of what they said. Ashley was correct, she could do more than just transfer energy, but she never used that side of her power because she didn't want Mr. Fare to know. So she kept it hidden.
The plan seemed solid, wait until they decide to do something bad to us, then run. It made since.
"Couldn't Jenna let us know mentally when we would need to go?" Logan mentioned, trying to think of anything else they would need to know.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:04 pm

Ashley looked at Jenna. "That depends if her powers are solely receiving or if they are transmittable."
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:33 am

Jenna thought as she listened to the conversation between Ashley and Mike. I hope we able to escape this prison but I wonder what is waiting for us out there...? she pondered, glancing at the window.

"Hmm.. I really need to explore my powers even more I never had the time to do it before because of people are monitoring us including that hag especially that she knew that I was so aware of her big plan and seriously I am so worried about the people outside I mean the normal people out there..they dont know what is coming for them or the world..." She responed.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:40 am

Ashley nodded softly. "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. For now we need to focus on getting out of here so that no danger does come to the outside world." She looked towards the forest on the other side of the fence, her eyes distant as she was once again lost in her world of thought.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:55 pm

Logan nodded. "They are planning to take us somewhere to do their bidding. I don't know what exactly, but I don't think it's good. They are trying to train us to get us ready and to work as a unit. I think that if we cause as much strife between us, then we can delay it as much as possible to Jenna can get her bearings and so we can thing everything through. So for now, we have to fight and not get along." A small smile grew on her face. It would be fun to be 'enemies' with them, Logan thought. As long as everyone knows that what they said and did for show, it would be like a big play.

Ms. Fare walked into the control room, sitting next to Josh. He was the head honcho of security and was currently watching the children.
"How's it going?" Ms. Fare asked. staring just as intently at the screen.
The man sounded sleepy as he said. "They are just talking, exploring, just as we expected. Everything is going well." He zoomed the camera in. It was across the court yard, on the side of the building. Everyone was blurry and in black and white. There was no audio just a small picture to make sure they weren't killing each other.
Ms. Fare smiled, a cruel smile most don't see. "This is going swimmingly."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:39 pm

Ashley nodded softly, still staring into the forest. "Good idea..." She said distractedly.
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:12 am

Jenna nodded "Yeah the outsiders might think we are dangerous though because of our powers unless we pretended to be normal people."

Then she listened to Logan as well and nodded too. "Good idea, a arguement between us..huh? Then I will make the hag think that you guys are really not getting along...since she will be asking me stuff"
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 1:55 am

"An argument, huh..."
He had to admit that it was a pretty good idea, and found himself nodding along with Ashley... upon noticing this, he stops nodding, and directs his attention to a rather odd topic.
"Does anyone have any controversial topics that are close to their heart..." he muttered, looking away from Ashley-- well, the group, towards the trees in the distance. Suddenly, he got an idea, and cleared his throat before raising his voice.
"So guys, what is the best animal that had ever existed?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 1:57 am

Ashley thought for a moment before replying. "Well... If we're asking on levels of brain power it would be either the ape or the dolphin." She said.
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 12:58 pm

Jenna glanced at him. "I am not even sure.. There a lot of amazing animals out there" she replied "Animals that we do not know"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 4:10 pm

Logan laughed a little at the question. She thought for a moment before replying. "Best animal that ever existed. I would have to say the horse shoe crab because it has existed the longest. It has survived the evolution gene pool, making it the best survivor." Logan wondered if there was a correct answer to this question.

Ms. Fare got up from the desk, deciding that she did not have the time to just watch them talk. She had something she wanted to do without all the kids watching her. Ms. Fare unlocked her mind, the part of it she kept hidden from Jenna, and began toward the secrete child's room. She had kept many of the children hidden from the others, wanting back ups if something happened or if she needed to keep the others under control.
Ms. Fare unlocked a door, a steal door with many real locks along with the automatic one. She entered the room, looking at the boy they keep under a sedative to keep him mild. He had killed one of her own, making them have to keep their distance from the children, which Ms. Fare didn't mind. It got all her nerves though because she had to find a place to hide this kid. He was in a different building, far from the others. She did not want them to accidentally discover him.
At the moment, the kid sat at a deck, writing. He was a normal child when he was relaxed from the sedative. But without it, he was hyper and difficult to control.
Ms. Fare walked over to the kid, placing a hand on his back. "We will be letting you out soon. The others are planning something and they must be punished for what they do."
The boy looked up at her, "How?"
Ms. Fare shared with the boy a cruel smile. "Whatever you feel is necessary. In less than three days, I will 'accidentally' release you if I do not discover what is going on. At that time, you have free reign, just don't hurt my people."
The boy nodded, turning back to his paper, continuing to write like Ms. Fare had never stepped in there. The only evidence that he remembered what she had said was the hint of a smile on his face.
Ms. Fare left, putting the boy back in his lockbox in her head. Jenna would not be able to read these thoughts. Her heals clicked on the floor as she decided that the children had enough time alone, she was going to go get them.
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 4:06 am

(Who is the boy?)

Jenna found herself having a strange headache. so she massaged her head with her hand, making her feel slightly uneasy about something. She looked at everyone in the room, then at the tree as her head still continued to ache a bit, which she tried to ignore. Everyone is pretty busy doing their own business. She sat on a bench, absently massaging her head.

She glanced at the CTV warily and suspiciously. It looks like the old hag is once again watching us again.. ugh.

( i still have a lot of threads to reply and such a very late reply)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When All Else Fails (IC)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5