RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

When All Else Fails (IC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8489

When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:59 pm

David got in her face yet again, he seemed to have a short fuse. "You're still talking back, now get over there before I-"
Ms. Fare had walked in and cleared her throat before David could finish his sentence. "Ashley, you can go back to your room." She said in a sweet voice. Ms. Fare passed by Ashley as she went to the door to get into David's face. Ms. Fare thought that Ashley had already left the room when she said, "You are not going to treat these kids like that. They will not listen to us and do what we want if we are hostile. Now, if you do this again, you will be 'terminated'. Understand." Her sweet voice had changed to one that could chill the large David to the bone.
David gave a small nod, not looking Ms. Fare in the face, "Yes, I understand."
Ms. Fare smiled. "Good." Then she went to leave the room and noticed Ashley. She stopped and looked at the girl she thought had left. Her voice returned to its sweet tone. "Ashley, I know our methods may seem weird to you. But trust me, they'll work. So please, don't question David. He is simply doing what he was instructed." She smiled, trying to smooth over what Ashley had just heard.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10483

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:11 pm

Ashley stared at Ms. Fare, her eyes deep and analyzing, but they had that general look to them anyway. She was an old soul by every definition. She was able to look at situations objectively and see into the deepest darkest corners clearly. Thus she already had a pretty good idea of what these people wanted from her and the others, this was just proving her point. She nodded silently and turned, walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4685

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:05 am

Mike was too excited.
He wasn't sure what it was, but his mind just couldn't calm down, and he ended up staying up, just staring at the ceiling, thinking about short, black hair accented with strong, neon blue streaks, those brown eyes filled with a rebellious fire....
Wait.
He buried his face in his pillow, embarrassed at the thought, as he repeatedly asked himself why this is happening... he didn't manage to get to a conclusion that he was okay with, so he simply picked the locks of his door, went over to Logan's room, and started to run around the room out of frustration.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:20 am

Logan woke up to the energy spike racing around her room. She sat up, knowing already that it was Mike. "What are you doing?" She rubbed her eyes and stretched. "Is something wrong?" She got out of bed, muscles already feeling sore. She touched her toes, wanting to stretch more, but wanted to wait until Mike had calmed down a bit more.
She grabbed a robe, she wore a tank top and shorts and wanted to feel a little more covered. She sat on her bed and looked to Mike, waiting for him to answer. She could feel his energy coursing through him. It made her want to meditate and tap into that energy. Logan closed her eyes, but knew she couldn't get too deep into meditation so she opened her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:34 am

Ashley had headed back to her room and she read most of the rest of the day and at lights out she closed the book and climbed into bed, her mind was still working, processing, so sleep did not come easily. There were at least two other people she had to work with. She assumed there were more in the building somewhere, she just didn't know where. It seemed the woman who had been yelling at their instructor was a carrier of power, not the person in power, but an underling of such a person, one who enforces their rule. So, if she ever felt the need to get to that person, she could use her.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:11 am

He shifted back, sighing and pouting, and squeezed a nearby pillow. "It's just that.... I know it's stupid, but I can't sleep, and I've just.... got a lot on my mind...." he squeezed the pillow once more. "And I was hoping that I could maybe... talk to you? I mean, if you don't mind, of course.:
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:39 am

Logan nodded, "Of coarse you can talk to me." She looked at Mike, waiting. She had no idea of what he wanted to talk about. She smiled at him, feeling the energy on him, it was practically pouring off him. She could almost access it without even meditating there was so much. With all that energy, it was no wonder he couldn't sleep.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:33 am

"Ok... well, I feel that my mind might be focusing on..... someone...." He turned away and bit his lip, hoping that his face wasn't showing much. "Well, do you have any suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:45 pm

Logan narrowed her eyes slightly, this seemed odd. But she wanted to be supportive so she relaxed. "Depends on who it is and why your mind is on them. If something is stuck in my mind, I meditate. I always feel better afterwards, like my mind is refreshed."
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:01 pm

"Oh ok..." He turned away, biting his lip. "I guess I could do that...." He stayed like that for a while, until something important came to mind. "Oh right. I'm not sure if you remember, but my offer to teach you the art of picking locks still stands. Do you treasure your sleep, or would you prefer learning this skill?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:06 pm

Logan laughed. "I don't have to sleep unless I want to. I can control energy." She got off her bed, stretching. Her muscles screamed in protest but it felt so good to stretch them out. "But I would love to learn to pick locks, just after you tell me one thing. Who was on your mind?" She did not want to pry, but her curiosity got the best of her.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:28 am

He stared back at her, pupils turning into thin lines. "It's none off your business." He proceeded to pull out two bobby pins from his hair, and handed one to Logan. "So, should we practice on your room's door? or is there another locked door that we can use?"
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

RPG Tokens : 4812

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:39 am

(I am still allowed to join here?)
Back to top Go down
http://wife-of-the-great-fool.tumblr.com
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:25 am

(Yes you are.)
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:57 am

(Yeah, go for it!!)

Logan looked at Mike, if it were none of her business, don't bring it up. She rolled her eyes, letting it go. He had a right to keep this secrete if he wanted to. "No this lock is fine." She quickly put on a pair of pants in her closet then took the bobby pin Mike handed her. She crouching in front of the lock, looking at it. She waited for Mike to instruct her, wondering how useful this skill will be. If it came down to Plan Z, the one she thought of earlier, then this would be really useful.
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:04 pm

(Yay! I already posted my character at OOC thread)

Jenna stared at the ceiling, thinking about her life here in the building, the experiments, the training and the mentoring not only that, she was wondering who else is with her in the building.

She closed her eyes as she took a very deep breath and remembered what has been happening for these past few years. She knew that from the moment she first entered the building back she was still very young she already that they were planning to use her and the others as a weapon or a tool.

She obviously could read their mind and hear what they were planning but she knew that they seem to be aware that she can their read minds especially Ms. Fare, who made sure that she won't find out on what is in her mind. Ugh she highly despised that very twisted woman. It make her sick to see what is going on in her mind especially that she knew about her powers.

Last edited by Regretsama on Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:12 pm

Ms. Fare walked down the hall, pleased with the synchronized rhythm of her heals clicking on the floor. She thought that it went fairly well today. It won't take bet a month for these kids to be ready to fight for them. She was going to Jenna's room. Ms. Fare had to keep her away from the others because of everything that she knows, she has to keep her in another building to keep Logan from sensing her energy. But that was about to change. Ms. Fare could tell something was up, she was not sure what, but she was going to figure it out.
The door clicked unlocked as she reached for the handle of Jenna's door. She opened it and closed it quickly, putting as much of a shield around her thoughts as she could manage. "Hello, Jenna. It's been a while." Even though this girl knew of her plans for them, she still kept the appearance of a nice lade, or what she though was an appearance of a nice lade. "I know how horrible it can be in this building by yourself with only the company of mentors. So I was thinking of moving you to the main building, but there are a few conditions. Those conditions do not compare to the reward. How would you like to meet and talk with kids your own age?" She sat down in one of the chairs in Jenna's room, clicking her finger nails on the table. Ms. Fare said this like it was an option, when really this girl did not have one. She just wanted to make it seem like she did.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:35 pm

"Well," he said, positioning himself in front of the lock, "you first put the pin into the lock, and then you twist it...." he continued explaining, until he got the door to open with a click. "Now you try." he said, moving to the side. "Just ask me if you have any questions."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:52 am

Logan watched Mike do his trick, making sure to remember what he did. Once he was finished, Logan locked the door, and began. As she focused, her tongue poked out of the side of her mouth and her forehead scrunched up. She moved the bobby pin around the lock, trying to figure it out. She visualized how the inside of the lock must look and how she could manipulate the bobby pin to unlock it. Logan turned it, hearing the click of the lock being unlocked. She jumped up. "I did it." She smiled, giving Mike his bobby pin back. "Thank you. How did you learn that?" Logan felt proud of herself that she was able to do it, this skill will come in handy.
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:54 am

FluffyBunBun wrote:
Ms. Fare walked down the hall, pleased with the synchronized rhythm of her heals clicking on the floor. She thought that it went fairly well today. It won't take bet a month for these kids to be ready to fight for them. She was going to Jenna's room. Ms. Fare had to keep her away from the others because of everything that she knows, she has to keep her in another building to keep Logan from sensing her energy. But that was about to change. Ms. Fare could tell something was up, she was not sure what, but she was going to figure it out.
The door clicked unlocked as she reached for the handle of Jenna's door. She opened it and closed it quickly, putting as much of a shield around her thoughts as she could manage. "Hello, Jenna. It's been a while." Even though this girl knew of her plans for them, she still kept the appearance of a nice lade, or what she though was an appearance of a nice lade. "I know how horrible it can be in this building by yourself with only the company of mentors. So I was thinking of moving you to the main building, but there are a few conditions. Those conditions do not compare to the reward. How would you like to meet and talk with kids your own age?" She sat down in one of the chairs in Jenna's room, clicking her finger nails on the table. Ms. Fare said this like it was an option, when really this girl did not have one. She just wanted to make it seem like she did.

Jenna was surprised when she heard the door click open. She turned her head to the door and saw Ms. Fare enter her room who greeted her and told her about transfering to main building where the other kids are. She knew why she is here. She got up from her bed and stared at her.

"So I will be meeting the other kids very soon huh?" Jenna asked. "Is that why you visited me? And what are the conditions ma'am?" She already knew what the conditions are. She just wanted Ms. Fare to tell her what is in her mind out loud to her

Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:03 am

Ms. Fare smiled at Jenna, "You are too kind to me." Her face lost the sweet look to it as she spoke. "You cannot tell the other kids anything that you know. You will only see them when you are being monitored. And you have to tell me everything that you learn from their minds. I know something is going on with them, I just need you to tell me what. I realize how hard it could be to betray them once you get to know them, but if you tell me what I want, I will not use you like I plan on using them. And to sweeten the pot a little more, I will tell you who your parents are." Mr. Fare kept her shield up on a specific thing in her mind, keeping Jenna from knowing it. She may not be able to keep all of her thoughts covered, but intense focus on a single piece of information should not be able to make it to this girl's mind. "So how about it? Do we have a deal?" Ms. Fare held out her hand, the nails were painted a deep red and were perfectly manicured.
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:45 am

Jenna listened to Ms. Fare thoughts as she tells her the conditions about reading the minds of the kids and telling her everything of what they thought about and what they are up to. She wondered what the other kids are planning. She wanted to be friends with the other kids and telling her everything of what they are planning is so horrible.

'I wonder if they are planning to escape in this place' she thought then she look at Ms. Fare and continued to read her mind. She pick up a bit of manipulative stuff in her mind especially when she mentioned something about her parents.

"Fine if you say so. The others are seems to be really interesting.." Jenna told Ms. Fare deciding to play and go with the flow with her.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 4:05 am

Ms. Fare nodded. "Good." She got up and went to the door. "Then it is time for you to move to your new room. We will bring your stuff in the morning, just follow me." Ms. Fare waited for Jenna, ready to put her plan into action.
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 4:46 am

Jenna planned as she nodded and followed Ms. Fare through the hall towards her new room. She knew that she able know everything once she meets everyone especially she can read their mind and everything what they do.

'I wont let this woman manipulate me and others. I must find a way not let her know what they up to with out betraying them at the same time let her think that I am telling her what she think they are up to' she thought herself as they continue walk through the halls of the building.

Last edited by Regretsama on Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:46 am

(Hey, Regret? Could we make it that when you meet my character Ashley we make it so you can't read her mind, because she has strong skills of deduction and I feel that the way I made her so far she would be able to put up a strong enough mental block.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When All Else Fails (IC)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next