RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

When All Else Fails (IC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4685

When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:01 pm

Mike looked up, biting his lip. "Well, I guess it's nice, but it could be nicer... a lot nicer..." he mumbled, adding a bit of emphasis on that last part. He then turned his attention back to his puzzle, which was still far from done.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10483

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:32 pm

Ashley glanced over at the newest girl, she figured that if Ms. Fare was planning something, it involved this girl. She couldn't think of another reason for suddenly adding her to their group. Whether she was aware she was being used or not Ashley had no idea. As she studied her her eyes remained unchanging, passive. She then looked over at Mike, who seemed to be having trouble with his puzzle. She leaned over to him and pointed at a row. "Turn this this way and then turn the middle of this side to the left and the rest should be simple." She said before sitting back up.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8489

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:34 pm

Logan nodded, "I don't like it here, not in the slightest. I know there are worst places out there, but I know this place is not the greatest either. That's why I don't want to stay here any longer." Logan purposefully didn't elaborate, she truly did not have a concrete plan at the moment. Maybe if they want to get out too, maybe one of them will have an idea. She looked at them, wondering if they could truly break out. It seemed too surreal to happen, but Logan was going to make sure it did.
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

RPG Tokens : 4812

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:25 am

Just as I thought, it seems Logan knew something is up but doesn't know the full details like I do.. Jenna thought to herself while sighing a bit she glanced at the others. She knew they wanted to be free but obviously Ms. Fate won't let them escape and wants use them that badly including her.

Back to top Go down
http://wife-of-the-great-fool.tumblr.com
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:43 am

Mike glanced at Ashley for a second before turning his attention back on the cube, solving the puzzle with the instructions she gave him. "Thanks," he muttered, keeping his head down as he stuffed the cube back into his pocket. "And yeah, most places fall in the category of not being the worst place on earth, but not the best." He said that with a hint of annoyance in his voice, before biting his lip once again.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:02 am

Logan looked at Mike. "Is something wrong?" She asked, he seemed a little snippy.
A breeze filled the court yard and Logan closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of the wind in her hair. It was the first time she has felt that in a long time. She listened to the plants brush together and the birds singing in the distance. It was something she has always wanted to experience.
Glancing at them all, she decided she wanted to get up and meditate. Logan took a few paces away from everyone else and sat down, closing her mind to everything else. She quickly feel into her mental clarity. Logan could see where all the energy was coming from. Logan cold see the other's energy but if she pushed beyond them and the courtyard, she could feel it in the plants and the birds. Logan was able to see every plant and animal in the forest beyond the fence keeping them in. It was a wonderful experience. There was so much energy and it was all at her disposal, but she didn't want to take any, just watch.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:08 am

Ashley watched after her and looked between the other two, she wasn't much one for conversation so she got up and literally jumped into a tree, and onto one of the higher branches too. Once she got there she laid down on the branch, one arm dangling lazily as she stared at the sky, her mind wandering to wherever it wished once again.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:12 am

Mike simply sighed and looked away from the new girl, letting his eyelids droop as he didn't feel like talking to anyone but Logan. After a while, they shut completely as his breathing relaxed.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:22 am

Ashley's mind seemed to wander to what life would be like if they had been born in the normal world. She imaged where each of them would be in life, she imagined them in the schools she'd read so much about. Each person would fit in a different classification. Logan would be that girl that was popular, smart, and kind to everyone, even good at sports, she noticed the other day that she had a good endurance. She would be that typical class A student. Mike would be very different, he seemed like he would be that kid who sat at the back of the class being a loner, the kind who spent all his free time playing games on his computer. Maybe that's why the two of them went together so well, Logan was the type that would try to be friends with him. Ashley wondered briefly if the two were romantic interests, she shrugged a little, it didn't involve her. And the new girl... Her gaze shifted to the girl with the white hair, she seemed like she'd be just that, a girl who's parents moved around a lot, the constant new girl with little personality to show. And what would Ashley be? She would be the girl that no one would understand and was mostly silent, she would be the one that was always alone but didn't mind it. She didn't see herself as being much for someone with friends or a romantic interest.
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:04 am

Jenna watched everyone in the room, deep in thought. She was aware that people in the building were watching their every move especially Ms. Fare who is obsessed of their powers.

She glanced at the sky, still thinking about the otherside world. She was aware that everyone in the room was glancing at her. She wanted to say something but how? she asked herself.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:30 am

Logan sighed, realizing that they were all going off on their own. So she stood up, still connected to the energy world. She woke Mike up and giving him a bit of energy from a nearby plant. Then she called to Ashley. "Come down from there, we shouldn't be isolating ourselves, we should be talking." And Logan went back to the bench from earlier, sitting on the table with her feet on the part where you sit. Then she turned to Jenna, "Sorry I didn't do this earlier. That is Ashley and Mike," Logan pointed to them before saying loud enough for them all to hear. "and this is Jenna."
Logan looked at the three of them, eyes seeing the energy of the world. It appeared to her in red, oranges, blues, and yellows. When she looked at Jenna, most of her energy was in her mind, making it obvious that she had a mental power. Mike's looked like a normal person's until her went to transform, then he glowed an intense blue. And Ashley had energy going to her arms and legs in large amounts, after yesterday's run, Logan could tell that Ashley had a physical power of strength and speed.
Logan held onto her zenith, not because she wanted to be juggling the act of energy, but because she was still curious about the outside world.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:45 pm

Ashley sighed softly and jumped down from the top branch of the tree, landing perfectly on her feet. She walked over to them as Logan introduced them. She gave her own unique two fingered flick of the wrist hand wave and said. "Yo."
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:22 pm

Mike rubbed his eyes, before waving to Jenna. Right after that, he focused his attention to the tree right behind Ashley. It was a large leafy tree (deciduous, right?) that had branches that reached to the sky. By itself, it was great. But it was missing something.... animals. He sighed, scanning the whole area for signs of them, but alas, there were none.
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:38 pm

Jenna waved back and smiled at them "Nice to meet you all" she said to them then she continued to look at the sky. She was able to pick up some of their thoughts which are passing through their minds. She once sighed to herself and she found herself saying what is in her mind out loud while making sure to put a barrier around them so no one will overhear them.

"You guys should start planning if I were you very soon before stuff starts happening here...." She told them mysteriously then she close her mouth. I just can't stand being in this place anymore..!!

Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:44 pm

Ashley's eyes skimmed over Jenna, then rested on her face, her eyes observant, calculating, like she was analyzing her. She let a very clear, unguarded thought pass through her mind. I hate this girl. She watched her as she thought this then came to a conclusion. "You're a mind reader." She said plainly.
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:08 pm

"Ara, ara, you are such a good guesser, Ashley but don't worry you got a very good mind barrier I am aware of it...it's better that way after all I wont let the hag know all of your plans plus I place a barrier around so the people who are watching us wont overhear us." Jenna said to her. "I know you hate me right now..but you should hate that hag even more than me because you have no idea how obsessed she is with our powers."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:14 pm

Ashley shook her head. "I don't hate you. I just used that thought to test my theory. You're very good at hiding it but when receiving a thought like that your eyes show your reaction to the thought, they react to things that aren't being said." She said simply as she stared up at the sky, as if the conversation was as normal as making Friday night plans.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 4:08 pm

Logan looked at Jenna with narrow eyes. "So you know everything? Everything Mr. Fare has in mind for us?" She asked, wanting to know everything. It made her feel a little uncomfortable that someone could read all her thoughts, know all her plan, know how she feels about everything. But she knew Jenna would be a great asset and it's not like her thoughts are that personal. Logan looked at Jenna again, seeing the intense blue light of her head and it made since why she needed so much power to her brain. Logan closed off her connection to the energy and the feeling of it being at her disposal stopped and the colours that filled her vision dulled and regular vision returned. Or as normal of vision as Logan had. She could see people but there was always the colours of energy, however slight.
Back to top Go down
Regretsama
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Regretsama

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:10 am

"I see.." Jenna replied, looking at the sky then she look at Logan and nodded "Yes, everything honestly that hag makes my head ache so much because of her obsession with our powers. She also forbade me to tell you guys everything I know which I obviously disagree I am tired of her antics" she massaged her head for awhile. She once again manages to pick up of what they are thinking of. Hm..

Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:33 am

Ashley's mind was going on another adventure again but she had her mental block back up.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:49 pm

Mike could barely believe what he heard; apparently the new girl could read minds, and Ashley was attentive. Very attentive. In addition, it would seem that Jenna hated the adults here. Man, he didn't like them either, but still.... what cold they have done to her?
He gets up, making sure to look away from Ashley, and slips away to the nearby tree, in the form of a weasel. After he had rested next to it, he made sure to eavesdrop on the girls' conversation.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:52 pm

Ashley glanced after Mike as he scurried off and hid behind a tree. She shrugged, if he felt more comfortable alone she could understand that, she needed her alone time sometimes too.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:54 pm

Logan nodded, agreeing. She was tired of Ms. Fare and her treatment of them. Logan knew that she wanted to use them, but she wasn't sure for what. Mike had gone off on his own, but to Ashely and Jenna, Logan said. "We have to break out. I don't know the extent of Ms. Fare's plan for us, just that we won't like it. We need to escape, even if you like it here." A few of her plans ran through her head, but none of them seemed to work well. They were just ideas, not fully developed.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 1:48 pm

Ashley thought for a moment. "I believe I know a way." She said.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:54 am

Mike perked his ears up; he couldn't believe what he was hearing. First she has a strong attitude, now she knows how to break out of this institution? He edged closer to the group, and kept on doing so until he found himself right next to her. He stiffened up a bit, before transforming back into his human form. "So what is this way?" He hoped that it was good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (IC) When All Else Fails (IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When All Else Fails (IC)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next