RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Hidden IC channel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

RPG Tokens : 4557
Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

Hidden IC channel - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 12:43 am

(I have no idea what to say O-O)

Kenny strode down the hall with a slight skip in his step, smiling merrily and saying hello to everyone he passed-- which was a lot of "everyones". Most of the faces he got were sour, but he didn't mind; it is a free country, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7801

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:20 pm

Cara walked to the main building of the school, her eyes darting about for Sarah. She didn't see her anywhere. She sighed and walked through the halls, her eyes now cast down with shame and sadness. She accidentally knocked someone on the shoulder with her own on the way past them. "Sorry," she muttered. She tried to keep walking but was stopped and pinned against the wall.
"Who do you think you are running into me like that you filthy brat," the unfamiliar voice growled. Cara shrugged.
"I said I was sorry."
"Yeah well you will be when im finished with you." By now, a small crowd had started to form around them. Most of the faces were unfamiliar to her.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 5:51 pm

Kenny stopped when he heard Cara's voice. He turned his head in curiosity, and noticed that a somebody had pinned her against the lockers. People were gathering, whispering. Kenny growled and walked over quickly.

"What's going on?" Kenny asked the guy angrily.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:27 am

The man turned his head and smirked at Kenny. "Shut up and walk away. You don't want to get involved." Cara tilted her head high enough to see Kenny's face. She looked between the two of them and back to the floor. "Walk away Kenny. I can handle myself."
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 4:50 am

Kenny put his hands up, raising his brow. "As you wish, my dear lord," he said sarcastically, all emotion driven from his face and speech. "I suppose you also want a beer to go with... ah, don't we all," he added drily, narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:06 am

The boy let go of Cara and punched Kenny in the gut. Cara picked herself up and tapped his shoulder. He turned to look at her. "You should invite me to this party. I like parties," she said, grinning sadistically. She punched him in the nose, his blood beginning to spill on his face before she pulled her hand away. She licked the small amount of blood that had fallen onto her fingers. Her smile had grown dark, her cap obscuring her eyes. She started to giggle, then stopped. "Don't pick on my friends, fairy."
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:06 am

Kenny doubled over, groaning. His hearing sharpened, as well as his sight-- his eyes changed colours, from brown to gold. He heard Cara's fist slam into the boy's nose. Kenny picked himself up, and -- with all the werewolf strength he could muster -- smashed his fist into the guy's back.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:24 am

Cara laughed. She shouldn't have but to her it was just too funny not to. "This is a first," she said, still laughing. "How did we resort to this?" She chuckled as she picked up her bag that she hadn't noticed she had dropped. She pushed the cap over her eyes, a grin plastered on her face. "I guess that forces can combine after all. Isn't that right, Fae?" (Fae because fairy used to be spelt "faerie")
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:29 pm

Kenny stepped back, rubbing his knuckles, smiling nervously. "So..." He stuffed his hands into his pockets.

Suddenly, the bell rang. Kenny smiled quickly, saying, "That's my cue." He turned on his heel, and walked swiftly down the hallway to his first class: Biology.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:33 pm

Cara laughed. "So indeed." She walked in tyhe opposite direction to Kenny, heading towards the Chemistry room. It was about time she startedlistening to the teacher and today was going to be a trial run for that.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 8:36 pm

Kenny grinned, then his expression turned to one of confusion. Cara had said "fae"... was she calling him one? Or was she addressing their little opponent? The guy certainly hadn't looked like a faerie to Kenny.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:10 pm

Cara slumped into her regular chair at the back of the room as the bell rang for the class to start. She rolled her eyes as the guy who had pinned her to the wall entered the room. He sat in the seat in front of her and leaned back. "I'm going to make your life hell," hewhispered. He sounded menacing andsincere enough but Cara just laughed. She leaned forward in her seat. "It already is Fae. You would just be makingit more fun." She smiled and sat back in her seat as the teacher started talking about acids and alkaline. It was going to be a long lesson.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 2:12 am

Kenny shrugged. Forget about that, he told himself. Engineering class was at the end of the day, and he wanted to be up for it. There was going to be a contest: who could make a little robot the fastest, under an hour? It was going to be mainly Kenny and Ciaran, and Kenny wanted to win.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 3:51 am

(Time skip to lunch)

Cara ran from the class room to the tree. She was so glad to get out of class. Never had she been so bored in her life. She sat under the tree and shut her eyes, letting out a deep sigh. "Finally."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18948

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:33 am

Blaze finally prepared himself for school, heading out the front door as he was instantly greeted by the usual warm air. Giving a sigh of relief from the construction which had ceased across the road, he closed the door behind him, and began walking up the road. The street had never been this quiet, usually, he had heard the feint chirp of birds or the sound of children's squeals whilst they walked through the roads, heading toward the school. This morning, there was none of that, and more particularly, no one was seen.

Before Blaze could begin questioning the dead silence, a familiar smell drifted toward him, and before he could run, a mass jumped upon him and all went black.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 1:56 pm

Kenny skipped up the hallway, skipped to his locker, and skipped outside, swinging his lunchbox merrily. He skipped to a random spot on the grass, near this big tree, and flopped happily on the ground. He looked around, made note of where everyone was sitting, and opened his lunchbox with a loud ZIP.

Several other people around him frowned and turned away, but he just grinned brightly back at them.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 8:55 pm

"Ugh." Blaze moaned as he finally gained reconscience, his eyes flickering open only to reveal more darkness. The smell was immensely strong, mingled with the scent of blood. Noticing his back was incredibly sore from it being jumped on, he pressed it against the wall which was behind him, deciding not to move until he regained compusure and figured out where the hell he was.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:46 am

Cara sighed and rested herself on the tree. She heard the zip of a lunch box and opened one eye, turnig herself to see where the noise was coming from. She frowned. "Kenny?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:52 am

(Psssttt. Brute.)
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:05 am

(oops. very late.)

Kenny looked up, and, upon seeing Cara, waved enthusiastically. "Hi Cara!" he said. "How were your morning classes?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 2:41 pm

Cara rolled her eyes but smiled. "I don't even want to talk about them. I think I actually did work. I must be sick or something." She laughed. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 2:42 pm

"Oh, psh." Kenny waved his hand as if shooing away his thoughts of the morning classes. "Piece of cake. I had one of my favourite computer classes, and I aced the class assignment like this." He snapped his fingers. "Wayyyy too easy. Then, this afternoon, I have the AP version of that, AND Engineering." He grinned from ear to ear. "Any afternoon classes you're looking forward to, other than beating up guys?" He winked.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 3:55 am

Cara laughed. "No I hate school. The only reason I go is to get my parents off my back. It's so hard to be a mixed blood sometimes. I can't wake up in the mornings and I can't stay awake at night. Technically I should be awake after midday and be asleep by midnight if I go by nature but my parents negate that right. I'm almost awake for 24 hours now." she sighed. "Besides, the only guys I tend to beat up are wolves and guys that hit on Sarah. Speaking of which, what happened to her? I haven't seen her yet."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 4:42 am

Abruptly, a light flickered above Blaze's head to reveal the feint outline of a room, filled with splatters of blood. Among the small amount of light, a silhouette of a man appeared, rather large and menacing, holding a blade. The figure stepped forward, a small amount of light spilling over half of his body, revealing a man adorned in a jet black jacket and dark undershirt; scars rupturing over nearly everyone corner of his face. "Blazeth." He sad in a rasp voice as he took another step forward, running a finger along the blade slowly, a sadistic smile plastering his face.

"Who..." Blaze coughed, bringing about an immense swarm of pain to his head. He went to press a hand against his forehead, only to realize he was tightly chained to the wall. "Who are you?" Blaze continued after a few seconds of silence.

The man's smile broadened as he he bent over, his scarred face only centimetres away from Blaze's. "You don't remember me? No?" He gave out a slight chuckle, before regaining his standing position, "Maybe it's not me you remember... but you should remember my brother." The smile slowly drifted away and his face contorted into something incredibly stern. "The one you killed."
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 12:02 pm

Kenny laughed. "Yeah, wolf guys can be pretty obnoxiously instigating, putting it lightly."

He tilted his head, a slight frown coming over his face. "Sarah... come to think of it, I haven't seen her lately either..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden IC channel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next