RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Hidden IC channel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

RPG Tokens : 4527
Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

Hidden IC channel - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 6:17 pm

(totally not sure what to write here xD)

(what should we have them do next? lol)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7771

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 1:26 am

(Ummmm....... I don't know either. I'm guessing he can't turn into a human again until morning? So... maybe Cara could stagger on home or something and we skip to morning maybe?)
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 1:39 am

(Good idea.)

Kenny's wolf form, both inside and out, smiled at Cara. Then the wolf backed away a few steps and shook its shaggy coat.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 11:31 pm

Cara awoke in her bed the next morning, her arms ached and her head pounded. How did I get here? What happened? Her eyes widened. She remembered now. Her night-form had shown itself to Kenny and various things happened. After, she crawled home. Well, not exactly crawled but it was an effort to get back. She felt the heat rise in her cheeks when she remembered Kenny licking her face. She lay there, momentarily stunned, then shook her head. No no no. I can't possibly be falling for a wolf. It just doesn't happen!

She sat up and looked at her clock. She was so late for school. Before she left, she bandaged her wrists o hide the bite marks. It actually looked quite fashionable. She smiled at the thought as she grabbed her bag. She couldn't go downstairs, her parents would get suspicious. She jumped from her bedroom window and straightened her clothes after she had landed, then walked to school. Her satchel got in the way of walking but she didn't mind.

As she entered the school gate, she heard the bell ring. She had missed first period. Great, she thought. Now I have to explain why I'm so late.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 3:29 am

Kenny woke up at home, curled up on the floor. He groaned and staggered to his feet. He stretched against the wall and, sticking his earbuds in his ears, hopped out the window and started walking to school leisurely.

(go on and act normal, kenny, you can't escape from cara <3)
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4663

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 3:26 pm

Ciaran finally made it to school on time.
It was weird, sitting in class, not having to casually ask the nearby students if he'd missed anything important. It was also weird not seeing Cara in school before he did. Maybe she was sleeping in?
He twirled his pencil, hoping that she wasn't in any danger.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 2:51 pm

(HI SHIBERS WB!!!!! Laughing)

Kenny sighed, and swung by his locker right before going to class. He fingered a late slip as he walked down the hallway relaxedly. He leaped up the stairs, then returned to his normal gait.

After visiting his locker and getting his first textbook, he went to class.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 4:19 am

Cara hadn't bothered to go by her locker before class started. She just grabbed the late slip and the detention form and went to her class. She sighed as she walked in to the room. She looked at the teacher, who was normally quite intimidated by her and handed him the slip. "Why are you so late?" he asked, trying to act cool and stern. Cara sent him a certain pissed off look which took all of the teacher's attempts to be cool out of him. "Okay, just sit down then," he stuttered.

She sat in her usual spot in the back of the classroom. She didn't even make ten minutes into the lesson before she was bored. She sighed silently and pulled her hoodie back from her head. She grabbed a pair of scissors from her pencil case. She hated her pale skin yet red looked really pretty against it. She placed the sharp of the scissors against her skin.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 3:39 pm

Yawning, Kenny walked into the classroom. He spotted a seat next to Cara.

He walked over to the teacher's podium. "Hey bud, here's mah slip," Kenny said, with a smile and a wink.

The teacher, already flustered from the clash with Cara (noted in the above post), smiled weakly and took the pass. "Thank you, please take your seat."

Kenny tilted his head and nonchalantly saluted. "Pleased to, sir."

He slid into the empty seat next to Cara. "'Sup." He sneaked a small smile at her before dropping his textbook on his desk with a loud BANG.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4663

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 9:00 pm

(o/ Hi brute~)
(...wait, Ciaran was in the same classes as your guys, right?)
Ciaran flinched at the sound, before whipping his head to see what had caused it. Another rampaging student, looking for prey, or revenge? No; it was only Cara and Kendrick.
He let out a sigh of relief, and put his pencil down, before refocusing his attention to them.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 11:32 pm

Cara didn't jump when she heard the noise. She only blinked and tuned her head to Kenny. She looked at her scissors and then at Kenny again. She hadn't realised but her eyes had turned red again. She could see them on the shine of her blades. Her eyes widened with shock and then she shut her eyes. Calm. Breathe. She removed the scissors from her arm and placed them on the desk, taking a deep breath. When she was satisfied that her eyes were blue again, she turned and offered a faint smile to Kenny. "Thanks. I'm having a rough day."

She looked at the front of the room again, read what was on the board and was instantly bored again. She sighed and sat back in her seat, swinging on it to try and help relieve boredom. She grabbed her book and opened to a new page and started to draw. Before she knew it, the bell to signal the end of class was ringing. She looked at the sketch she had made. She didn't even realise until it was finished that she had been drawing Kenny. She looked at it with wide eyes, then looked at him and back to her book. She hoped that her hair would hide her blushing.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 2:16 am

(will reply soon, no time now x( )
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:52 am

Kenny grinned. "No prob! It's the same for me; whenever I have a bad day, I think of drinking my own pee."

Students around them, upon hearing, laughed.

Kenny twiddled his thumbs throughout the rest of class. He snuck peeks over to what Cara was writing -- or rather, drawing.

The bell rang, and, as Kenny gathered his stuff, he got a good look at the doodle.

"Ah," he said, with a completely serious face. "My nose is a smidge smaller than that." He pointed at his nose, his eyebrows raised slightly. Then his features relaxed into a crooked smile, and he winked to Cara as he left the room.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 11:45 pm

Cara was sure that her whole face was red. She looked at the picture and realised that he was right. His nose was draw a little too big. She erased it and made it smaller before leaving the classroom. She was hungry, it was lunch-time after all. She sighed as she made her way to her tree.

She dumped her bag at the bottom of the tree. Screw school rules. I'm climbing this tree, she thought. It didn't take her long to get to the branch she wanted to sit at. She could see a lot from her 'seat'. She chuckled and leaned against the trunk. It was a large branch, wide enough for two people to sit side-by-side on it. She had stashed her pencils and sketchbook in her jacket, so she removed them and started to draw again. It was peaceful where she sat.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 11:34 am

Kenny stepped outside for lunch.

"What a wonderful day," he said, stretching his arms to the sky. He noticed that Cara was in her tree.

Kenny meandered through the few students on the green and got to the tree. Although he was not a cat, he did have supernatural strength, and he was able to jump up the tree to where Cara was pretty easily. He fitted himself on the same branch as Cara, next to her.

"'Sup," he said, offering conversation. He was smiling his oh-so-nonchalant smile as he casually put an arm around Cara's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 1:03 am

Cara stopped drawing, her eyes wide. What...?! She looked at Kenny, somewhat confused. "Um... drawing?" Her face felt hot. She looked back at the book, the unfinished drawing resembling the school yard in front of her. She smiled at it awkwardly. What the hell is this? She had never been so close to anyone other than Sarah in her whole life.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 2:02 am

Kenny's grin widened into a laugh. "What are you drawing - oh, the school grounds?" He peeked over, the relaxed into a simple smile. His eyes sparkled. "Which is a better drawing subject: me or the schoolyard?"

Kenny was pleased, very happy indeed, when he saw Cara blush. Nothing in fact made him more delighted than seeing and talking with Cara everyday- which made him ponder the notion of taking Cara out on a date. But where to?

(Exciting!! :3)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 2:57 am

(My god. She went from absolutely despising wolves to having the hots for one. Lol)

Cara's eyes widened again and she looked at Kenny, horrified. "W-what kind of question is that?! I just like to draw..." she said, extrememly embarrassed and she knew that it was showing on her face. Her chest felt tight and her heart was beating so hard and fast that it felt like it was going to burst from her chest and run a marathon.

She looked down at the book again and shook her head so her hair would cover her face. She took a deep breath and sighed. She opened it to the page from her earlier class and finished the shading that she needed to do to make it look more realistic, smudging the pencil with her fingertips.

Cara frowned and scratched at the bites underneath the bandages. She didn't know why they were itchy. Perhaps it was just because she was nervous but she didn't want to take a chance. She removed the bandage to look at the marks. They had been scratched to the point that they were bleeding. She sighed and lifted them to her face, sniffing it. "Not infected," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:17 pm

Kenny became concerned when Cara peeled off her wrist bandage. He watched as Cara sniffed it, and mumbled something about the cuts not being infected.

Wait a second. Did she mean infected as in bacteria or vamps?

The answer you probably all know, but this was a very serious thing. Car a had successfully accidentally effectively gotten Kenny confused, and that rarely ever had happened to him before.

"Urm." Kenny's face became slightly pink. "Do you mean infected as in bacterial infected or vampire infected?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:06 am

Cara looked at Kenny and laughed. "Bacteria dummy." She looked at the marks again and shrugged, licking it so they would so it wouldn't bleed. She sat back into Kenny's arm and sighed, shutting her eyes. "Still so tired," she mumbled. She just wanted the day to be over so she could go home and sleep. "What do wolves eat? I'm curious."
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 1:54 pm

"Oh." Kenny laughed. "Because I didn't think vamps could be infected by vamps..."

He pondered the question. "Well, all wolves in my pack have different preferences... but I in particular rather like Burger King, I guess? Especially when the icecream is one dollar per cone. I like that."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 12:10 am

Cara laughed. She had been half expecting that he would much prefer to eat things like steak. She covered her mouth as she thought about it. How embarrassing, she thought. She was actually quite surprised that she hadn't pushed Kenny's arm off of her yet.
She sighed. "What does human food even taste like?" she whispered to herself. Because she was a vampire, food actually tasted quite different to her. Some foods like steaks and other meats were okay to eat but other foods that didn't involve any blood had a strange taste to vampires. She could never enjoy an ice-cream like humans or other supernatural beings could. It was upsetting.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 11:08 pm

Kenny heard her whisper. He smiled and thought for a moment. "Well, icecream... icecream tastes sweet... oh, do you know what sweet is?"

(explaining sweet is confusing :0)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 9:35 am

Cara smiled. "Yeah. I know sweet. I have a sweet tooth with my blood. O+ is sweet..." She trailed off, screwing her nose. "AB- is bitter and A+ is sour. I don't like those two."
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 7:29 pm

Kenny grinned. "What do you think my blood type is? I mean, I wouldn't mind you tasting my blood." Awkward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden IC channel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next