RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Hidden IC channel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7793

Hidden IC channel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:04 am

Not too long afterwards, the bell rang to signal first class. She turned to Blaze. "What's your first class and who's your teacher?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18940

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:06 am

"Uh... I dunno." He mumbled, taking his beanie off to straighten his hair. Abrubtly, black and grey hair flowed from where it was hidden, reaching his shoulder blades. He tucked it all in quickly, his cheeks turning red.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:14 am

Cara smiled slightly. His hair was kind of grey. It made him look kind of cute. She brushed her hair back to show platinum blonde under her black hair. "That was not done at a salon. It's natural." She geatured to his map. "Ancient history with Mr Macarthy?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:26 am

"I guess. I will follow you, it's what I am good at." A smile cracked upon his lips as he gave her a slight wink. "Where do we go?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:57 am

((...exit...))
Back to top Go down
Elowen Steren
Poster
Poster
Elowen Steren

RPG Tokens : 3945

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:46 pm

As the the people entered and exited the room, so did she, as Ana had an enormous thirst for adventures, but was never meant to follow them anyway. The boy - A werewolf - wasn't one she'd seen around here, not even in visions, but she liked the flow of how he was walking. The woman... vampire from a different clan than hers, but she just wished for the life of the moon, that she'd soon disappear into a state of ignorance. Like others, she was taught to despise other clans.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:53 pm

(Pris if you aren't going to continue in an RP then don't join. Elowen: who are you talking about?)

Cara sighed. "If you are in all of my classes, I'm going to scream," she mumbled as she walked out of the room and towards her Ancient History class. "There will be wolves and fairies and a few other people around. You're going to have to get used to the mix."
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4685

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:15 pm

Ciaran ran in the hall, towards his ancient history class. He was late once again, but at least he only missed a few classes, and not half of the day, like last time.
Unfortunatly, he bumped into two girls, one of them familiar, the other not.
"Hello Cara! How's the day been so far?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:58 pm

Cara turned abruptly. "Cirean. Are you late again? I didn't see you in Sarah's form class this morning." Curran was the only fairy that Cara could tolerate. He was nicer and didn't play to the same "rules" as the others. He was more of a free student.

Cara looked towards Blaze, who was following a short distance behind. "Blaze, this is Cirean." She leaned in closer to him and whispered, "He's a fairy."
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4685

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:06 pm

(It's Ciaran XD)
"Eh yeah.... sorry about that. Kinda got sidetracked coming to school. So, who's this companion of yours? Another vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:33 pm

(Oops Sorry)

Cara sent Ciaran a sharp look. Sarah still didn't know about the secret society and she hoped that she would never accidentally enter it. However, she nodded a little before they reached the Ancient History room. "First class coming up." She entered the room and sat at the desk at the back wall. She grabbed her books and waited for class to start.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:34 pm

Blaze said nothing, staring at the two, "I am..." He stopped, turning away. "I don't come to school for some big social trip." His good mood was gone and was replaced with a sour, glum mood.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:57 am

She looked at him. "Nor do I. I come because I don't like night school." She eyed him slightly. "I'm a half-blood if you didn't know already. Half day half night." She faced the front as Mr Macarthy entered the room. He fired up the projecter and started the class. Today, they would study Ancient Greece.

Cara walked to the Willow with Sarah. "I hate Maths. Why do they teach us this stuff anyway?" Sarah looked at her sideways. "Because we need to know this stuff?" Cara scoffed. She hated class. But it was better than night school like her father suggested.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:17 am

"I got D's for Maths last year. Best I ever got." He mumbled, his eyes lowering to the ground. A soft wind rustles his clothes and his beanie was slowly slipping off.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:34 am

Cara turned and noticed Blaze's beanie was slipping up. She pushed it down a little so it was just above his eyebrows. "I guess you are one of those types that don't like to be touched," she said as she romved her hands from his beanie. Sarah eyed the two of them and giggled. "This is so strange. It's like you two have met before." Cara looked at Sarah and smiled. "We did. This morning to be exact." She turned and continued walking to the willow.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:54 am

Blaze nodded slowly, pretending to brush dust off his beanie. (Where are we at the moment? I am not too sure.)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:20 am

(Almost at the Willow tree for lunch XD)

Cara pointed to the tree. "That's where Sarah and I eat lunch," she said to Blaze. "If you need us, we'll be there."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:28 am

Blaze nodded, bowing slightly as he walked away, wishing he had brought lunch before he departed from home.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:35 am

Sarah giggled. "He is so cute." Cara looked at her shocked. She couldn't believe she had made friends with her sometimes. "You are so weird," she said sitting down and opening her lunch. She took a bite and breathed in the sweet air.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:39 am

Blaze found another tree to sit under, sighing as he made a short glance toward the two girls. His shoulders slumped and his neck lolled to the side as he took in the scent of food which was carried through the soft breeze.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:49 am

Cara bent her neck to the side. She sighed with relief when she heard it crack. "That feels good," she said. Sarah looked at her disgusted and Cara laughed. "You are disgusting," Sarah said. Cara wiped a tear from her eye. "Yeah, and your face is hilarious." She mimicked Sarah's face and they both laughed.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:53 am

Blaze open his mouth, the tastes of food reaching his tongue. Burger, chicken, mayonnaise, muesli, sultanas - so many flavors enriched his senses, flaring his hunger.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:16 pm

Cara stopped laughing as a wolf pack walked towards her and Sarah. She scowled as she looked away. They should leave her alone. As they approached, she took another bite of her food, pretending not to notice them. Especially not him. The one who was always trying to take Sarah away from her.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Blaze rested his head against the thin trunk of the tree, his eyes closing as he blocked the sweet scents of food before his hunger took the better of him.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:36 pm

The boy chuckled. "Mind if I join in?" Cara's scowl deepened. Sarah smiled. "Of course not. You can sit with us." Cara stood, her fists clenched by her side and head down. She hated Sarah seeing this side of her. "Get lost," she seethed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden IC channel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next