RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Hidden IC channel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7793

Hidden IC channel - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 11:29 pm

Cara sighed again. "I should never trust a wolf with my best friend," she mumbled. There was a lot of things she could have done to get Sarah back that afternoon but she didn't do any of them because she didn't want to make the situation worse. Technically she shouldn't have even been in wolf territory in the first place but she needed to use that shortcut.

Cara shut her eyes and tried to breathe evenly. What was she going to d? She had no idea where Sarah was and she didn't know what she would do to find her. It wasn't like she could skip school.
She opened her eyes and looked at Kenny. "Hey, wanna skip school and go find her?" It was the only idea she had. Sure her parents would want to kill her afterwards. Especially since she was helping a human girl and asking the help of a wolf of all creatures. But Cara didn't care anymore. It was her life and she was going to do what she wanted with it.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

RPG Tokens : 4549
Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:55 am

"Yup, never trust a wolf," Kenny huffed under his breath, scrunching up his nose.

He looked toward the engineering class, then looked back at his companion. "Oh sure why not." Kenny grinned. "Nothing can beat a wolf's good sense of smell!"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 12:25 am

Cara laughed. "That's good to know. I can't stand pretending to be a good girl anymore." Cara stood and put her bag on her back. "I think it would be best if we leave now."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18940

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 12:36 am

Abrutply, Blaze closed his eys, being swarmed with the memory of his first kill. The first time he had killed a wolf, in the darkness of the night and the concealment of an alleyway. He opened his eyes before delving any further into the memory and stared into the man's eyes, "What do you want from me?" Blaze asked shakily, catching a strong smell of blood, presumably coming from the man's mouth. Obviously he'd recently 'feasted' on something.

"Vengeance." He spat the word out as he leant toward the boy once again, running one of the cutting utensils along Blaze's arm. "I want vengeance. I want you to suffer. I want to be the one to see that. I want to be the one to make you suffer." He laughed as he suddenly whirled the blade upward and dug it into one of Blaze's shackled hands, blood instantly spurting from the wound. The boy yelped loudly, accidently slamming his head into the wall behind him and slumping to the side, pain coursing through his body and making him wince every few seconds.

The man laughed as he went back to the shadows, certaintly pleased with himself before fading away into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 12:43 am

Cara fell to one knee. What was that smell? She hadn't even left the school grounds and she could smell blood. She shouldn't have been too surprised. People got bloody noses from fights all the time. So why was this scent different. It was only very feint but it was enough to make her feel uneasy. And why was there a scream running through her head. It was rolling around like violent waves on the sea shore. Increased breathing and cries of pain. Wincing and screaming and... Laughter. Darkness.

Cara made herself stand. What was all of this?
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 12:55 am

Suddenly, an overwhelming smell of copper wafted into Kenny's nose, and his eyes watered. He could almost taste it in his mouth-- blood. He tilted his head. He wanted to be sure if that sound was actually a scream.

Kenny sniffed the air again, trying not to gag as he mentally examined the chemicals floating into his nose. Vampire. That, and a certain kind of metal had transferred some of its electrons to the blood, making Kenny sure that some sharp metallic shard had caused the blood flow, likely a cut.

He ran the smell through his nostrils, but he could not discern anything else.

He looked in the direction of the scent trail. "That way," he pointed, not bothering to say anything else.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 2:59 am

Cara struggled to her feet and looked in that direction. She looked at Kenny before she took off towards the smell. It gradually got stronger. She couldn't tell direction very well but she was going better than she had a few months before. When a vampire had their sixteenth birthday, they grew their fangs. The day of their sixteenth is also the day they go on their first hunt for human blood. Depending on the family, they would either search for live blood or go to a bloodbank and purchase bags of it. The only problem was that when a vampire grows their fangs, that is when they are the most dangerous. Cara knew all of this but she still had those impulses to chase after the smell. Because it was after midday, she was going to have a lot of troubles getting past the impulse and thinking rationally.

After running for a little while, she came to a point where she was running in circles. It took her two laps to realise that she needed to go inside a building to find the source. Her eyes had gone a crimson red. She was close enough now to determine the directions she would need to take. She stopped when she heard the wincing. Her hearing wasn't supposed to be good enough to hear it through a door but it was.

She backed herself into a wall and crouched down, trying to gain some control. She needed to think straight but the smell was so strong now. She dared a glance under the door. Small drips of the blood were falling onto the floor. Feet were bound to a chair which would mean that the hands would be too. Cara struggled with her sanity. What kind of torture was this?
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 2:22 am

Blaze shivered as he saw shadows under the door shift ever so slightly, wondering if it was an illusion or not, until he heard soft breaths. "H-h-hello...?" His voice trailed off as another jolt of pain ran up his arm, making his scream out in pain. If it wasn't for these rusting chains which binded him, he'd be on the ground; most probably unconscious. "Is... is someone t-there?" His voice grew to a whisper as the pain began to subside, soon to come back again.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 1:12 pm

"Yes, somebody is here," Kenny softly hissed under his breath, crouching beside Cara. His eyes were golden, suggesting that he was putting to use all of his senses.

The strange, blood-thirsty-looking guy was baring his teeth now, raising his hand, the one that was holding the knife. Kendrick wondered what type of creature this was -- he looked like a vamp, but why was he cruelly torturing a vamp??

Kenny clenched his teeth. Quietly, as to not disturb the strange hulk of a man, Kenny whispered to Cara: "Want to fight this guy?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 4:28 am

Cara looked up, her eyes still a bright crimson red. "He's torturing Blaze. I can tell who it is now. The smell of his blood will soon be imprinted in my memory and I will be able to tell at first sniff." She cracked her neck and looked at the guy with the knife. She smiled sadistically, darkly, then began to laugh. "Kenny... Move."
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 4:59 am

Kenny was startled, and darted to the side of the doorway. Soon he was alarmed, and triple confused. But he didn't dare speak. The look on Cara's face had chased away his speech capabilities for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 3:07 am

Cara got up slowly, kind of hobbling when she had finally stood. Her smile was creepy, her hair covered her face making a dark shadow cast upon her face. She opened the door more to reveal the man with the knife (that sounds so cliche), then she pounced. She tackled the knife off of him and laughed as she faught. The smell of blood was getting too much for her to handle. It was driving her mad. She was only a fresh vampire still and they're the most dangerous of the lot.

(Andor you're going to have to say what he does next)
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 4:21 am

The man was surprised at first, but quickly regained his senses. His fingernails turned into claws, and hair sprouted all over his body. His eyes became wolf-like, but red. His ears became pointy, like an elf's would be.

Kenny almost expected the guy to become a wolf, but he didn't. It was almost as if... the guy was a hybrid! If he was a hybrid, he would have the talents of both vampire and werewolf... and that would generally mean death for the party.

The guy's knife flew away from him, but, with lightning-fast vampire speed, snatched it out of the air. As Cara started fighting, the guy's teeth grew longer and he started randomly, deeply biting and scratching. His eyes were red slits, and his black hair fell over his face, now bloodied with someone(s)'s blood, Kenny couldn't tell. All he was thinking was that this couldn't be happening, hybrids were too rare (extremely rare in fact) and too dangerous (extremely dangerous in fact) and that they were certainly gonna die.

Kenny took the chance to dart over to the boy in chains (Blaze) and try to help him out. He glanced over towards the guy and Cara -- they were still tussling, bloodily too. Kenny took the lock holding the chains (and the boy) to the wall and examined it. Then he got a few nails, and, after a bit of twisting and jiggling, unlocked the lock. The chains fell to the floor. "I didn't --" Kenny started to say to the boy when out of the corner of his eye he saw the man (the one with the knife) suddenly grab a shovel and whip it, with extreme vamp speed and were strength, towards Cara.

(oh boy this be fun! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 6:57 am

Blaze moaned as the door suddenly flung open, familiar voices and faces blurring in as someone familiar approached him, everything happening in an immense blur which made him dip into near unconsciousness for a moment. The figure that had approached him, he knew him... but just couldn't place him. Couldn't place this wolf which had just set him free.

As the chains fell to the ground, Blaze couldn't help slumping in the chair and falling to the ground, screaming with pain as his wounded arm slammed against the bloodied concrete. Just when the wound had stopped bleeding, it furiously began to pour blood, making the ground fresh with the red liquid.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 1:19 pm

Kenny leaped back, away from the boy, who fell to the ground screaming with pain. Kenny bit back from saying 'be quiet it's only a cut' and instead ripped a piece off the bottom of his yellow polo shirt. He knelt beside the boy and wrapped up his hand snugly -- Kenny would have to add nature's healing plants later, for now the bandage would just staunch the bleeding.

The man didn't have the knife anymore; now, he was fighting with a pointed spade and teeth and claw. Kenny, watching the fight, knew he had to intervene. Kenny's eyes switched from brown to gold, and he used his heightened vision to search for the knife.

There it was -- on the floor, farthest from the door. Kenny sped over to grab the knife, and the guy, while still slashing unpredictably at Cara, slashed at Kenny. Kenny drew in his breath as the claw cut into his skin, but grabbed the knife.

Too late, he realized the guy's strategy -- he was cornering the attackers. The guy shoved Cara towards Kenny's corner, claws drawn. He was smiling, and Kenny knew why.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4685

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 2:19 am

Ciaran sighed; he had to stay after school to catch up with work that he had missed while sleeping in. Well, it was all over now, so he could finally go home and relax... right?
Unfortunately for him, on his way back to his home, he could smell the familiar, yet unpleasant smell of blood... panicking, as this wasn't the first time he smelt the strong scent of blood on the way home, he followed the scent cautiously, hoping that he wouldn't get ambushed or the like.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 11:54 am

(we have to wait for demy to post i think :/ )
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 9:22 pm

(Indeed we do.)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 2:34 am

Cara stumbled into Kenny. She gritted her teeth and pushed herself off of the wall. She would have to dodge the spade as much as she could on the way through. The man's appearance was startling and something she hadn't seen before but she got used to it quickly. She went for the man's chest, pushing her nails into him as hard as she could. She felt bones break as her hand went through his chest. His bones were cutting her as she went past and it was painful but she kept going. Her own blood was mingled with Blaze's, Kenny's and this man's own blood, which was now beginning to soak his clothes.
Cara grabbed his heart. She could feel it pulsing against her hand. She squeezed it and pulled it out of his chest. It felt weird holding a still beating heart. She looked at it, then at the man. She was shocking even herself at the strength she had at this time in of day.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 1:27 pm

The man roared, as Cara managed to grasp one of his hearts. His head was right above Cara's, so he clamped his werewolf mouth over her head, digging his teeth into her ears (gotta be painful :L) and scratching her badly along the way. He unsheathed his claws and grabbed her around the waist, then pulled her closer. His back was turned to Kenny.

Kenny gripped the knife, then swiftly ran and jumped on the were-vamp's back, sinking the knife into the guy's throat, multiple times. Stab, stab, stab. Kenny leaped aside as the man keeled over, then shifted into a giant black wolf with golden eyes. He went for the now-dead guy's throat, and started ripping flesh up, spraying blood all over the place. Kenny was out of control. He tore the guy's throat, then crunched up his ribs, then yanked on the dead guy's diaphram. Kenny took a hold of one of the hearts and shredded it. Then he popped the lungs satisfactorily.

Kenny glared around the room, his teeth bared, his eyes slits. He saw no-one he deemed a threat. He pulled out the dead man's liver and started chewing it; it would make his drowsy, and eventually he would return to his nice, flavourful human form.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 3:54 am

Cara pulled herself away from the dead guy that had tried to munch on her head. She tried to crawl away from it but could only manage as far as Kenny, who was still eating the dead guys liver. She wrapped her arms around him and slumped. All of the strength in her body was gone. "Thank you..."

Her blood was dripping down her body, mingling with Kenny's black fur and joining the dead guy's blood on the floor. She fell unconscious, a slight smile on her face. She never thought she would become friends with a wolf and she never thought she would hug one either.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 4:06 am

Blaze recoiled as the blood spurted wildly around the room, some of it landing in his mouth and making him gag. When it was all finished, he watched one of the female's slump into the wolf's fur, instantly recognizing who it was.

"Cara... Kenny..." He muttered under his breath, extending his uninjured hand toward them both as he felt small amounts of strength steadily come back. However, it'd be days, maybe even weeks before he regained full strength - afterall, he had lost way too much blood. As their names escaped from his cracked lips, he slumped back to the ground and shuffled slowly onto his back, staring at the roof and trying his best to ignore the blood which trickled down his face. Blood which wasn't even his.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 2:00 am

Kenny was super surprised when Cara said thank you. He was even more surprised when she hugged him. He was still in wolf form, of course, so he supposed he looked huggable.

He looked down at Cara, who had blacked out with a small smile on her face. She was pretty, he allowed himself to think. She was a pretty vicious vampire, he thought, then was confused. A pretty vicious vampire? Pretty and vicious, but pretty vicious?

He noticed that the other boy had mumbled his and Cara's name, and extended a hand out to them. Gingerly, Kenny touched his wet, doglike nose to his hand, then watched as the boy shuffled onto his back.

Being a werewolf in his wolf form, Kenny had doggy instincts. He licked Cara's face, gently, then went over to the exhausted boy and started licking all the blood off of his face.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 1:11 am

(awwwww. Wolf kisses xD)

Cara couldn't see, hear, smell or feel anything. In her unconscious state, all she could do was think. She wondered what was going on around her. Was Blaze okay? Had Kenny stopped eating the dead guy's liver yet? She mentally laughed. What a strange thought. And yet it was somewhat pleasant.

What on earth was that guy anyways? Cara had heard of hybrids before but they were so rare amongst vampires and werewolves that they were almost non-existent. In fact, in all of the stories she was told as a child there had never been a mention of a wolf-vamp hybrid. The war between all of them had been going on for years - centuries even - and it was deemed impossible for the two to ever get along.

Cara remembered one story that her mother told her. The one about the wolf-boy and a vampire "princess" from the day clan. She remembered that the two had tried to run away together.
"What happened to them mama? Did they get to live happily?"
"No. They were caught and killed as a punishment. Wolves and vampires can never get along and anyone who thinks different is a fool."
Now that Cara thought about it, her mother looked sad when she had said the ending. Cara was only seven when she heard the story so it wasn't really that long ago. The bigger question was, why was Cara getting along with a wolf now? And what the hell would happen to her if anyone found out?
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:16 am

(xD)

Kenny was just contenting himself licking the boy's (Blaze) face. His doggy saliva would help with the healing. He slurped the boy's hand, then touched his wet nose to the boy's nose.

Kenny went to look out the door. No one around. He snagged his teeth on the primitive door handle and swung the door gently and silently shut.

(let's assume the lights are on)

Then he went over to check on Cara. He licked her forehead a few times, then walked over to check on the boy and try to lick his hand and face again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden IC channel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next