RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Hidden IC channel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

RPG Tokens : 4569
Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

Hidden IC channel - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:44 am

(Okay, maybe I'll message him then. Very Sad)
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18960

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 4:34 am

"I shouldn't have to tell you if the 'demon' is dead, right?" Blaze replied in a half mutter. "And anyway, I hardly know you guys." He said somewhat rudely before turning to Ciaran, "I think I'll be fine." He said with a soft smile as he began to walk to the threshold of the rusted door. "I'll see you guys at school tomorrow." He said hesitantly before leaving.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7813

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 3:01 am

Cara stared at Blaze as he left, somewhat shocked at how cold he just sounded. She blinked and covered her eyes again. The light was really hurting her eyes. "Kenny can you turn the light off please?" She made a face that showed her fangs clearly. They had grown ever so slightly the later it got.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:09 pm

"Sure." Kenny punched the lightbulb, and it fizzled out. His yellow eyes glowed eerily in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 10:24 pm

Cara took her hand away from her eyes and sighed with relief. "Thanks. I should probably get going as well. The night is not a place where I should be." She stood and began to walk out the door. "Quick question, where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:30 pm

Kenny opened his mouth, then closed. He smiled slightly and raised his eyebrows a bit. His scar rippled. "I don't know." He ducked his head and laughed lightly. When he raised his head, his yellow eyes were shining fiercely, and the reddish outline of his scar could be seen -- it was even glowing faintly. He was becoming his night form, the body of the werewolf to be feared. Soon, his muscles would become exaggerated, his fingernails would lengthen and curve, and his fangs would grow a couple millimeters.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18960

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 2:29 am

Blaze arrived home after a few minutes of walking, locking the door behind him and scurrying into his room. Sighing with tiredness, he tipped backwards onto his bed, closing his eyes and instantly falling to sleep, dreaming of vampires, blood and his parents.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 3:49 am

Kenny blinked slowly. It was as if a light was turning off and on. He grimaced. "I'm sorry, my night form can't be turned off," he said, offering a light-hearted smile.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4705

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 9:50 pm

Ciaran instinctively stepped back, taken aback by Kenny's sudden change of appearance, and averted his gaze.
"I believe we're quite close to school." He cleared his throat.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:36 am

Kenny grinned, baring his pointed canines as a result. "Yeah, let's go visit school in the middle of the night!" He rubbed his eyes and sighed. "Though I really would like to get some sleep. I definitely would not like to be found licking anyone else's face in my wolf form at night." He smiled somewhat mischievously. "It would not be as pleasant as it is during the day." Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4705

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 9:13 pm

"I bet..." Ciaran muttered, before turning towards what he presumed to be the general direction of his home. "I'm going to go home now. You guys should too." With that, he turned invisible, and started running in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 1:02 pm

"Suit yourself," Kenny said, then watched him run away. He sighed, and rubbed his forehead. "Alright, wanna go home? It's late, we're in our scary scary night forms, it would be soooo bad if we run into another vamp or were, or even a human or fairy....." He yawned loudly. "Alright, I'm off already." Kenny rubbed is eyes. "Coming?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 5:45 am

Cara sniggered. "Yeah let's go. Do you have any clue where we are?" Her stomach churned and she cringed as pain shot through her neck. "Just a second." She shook her head and moved the hair from her eyes. Slowly, she placed her wrist to her mouth and bit into it. Her blood burst into her mouth and a rush of ecstasy filled her as she swallowed the sweet liquid. She forced herself to stop and licked at the excess that dripped down her arm.

She looked at Kenny, who was slowly changing, with a pathetic look on her face. "This won't hold me back for long but it should be good enough to get me home."
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 2:13 pm

Kenny rubbed the back of his neck. "Hm. We're probably in the far reaches of pack territory... yeah I think we're in the slum part of town where gangsters gather. Not like I can't handle them," Kenny added quickly with a wink, cracking his knuckles.

Kenny watched casually as Cara licked her own blood up hungrily. "Oh, Cara, why don't you bite me instead," he said lightly, meaning it as a joke but getting nowhere with his now very creepy smile. "I won't feel a thing, and besides, my blood tastes bad while I'm in this form. The bad taste might discourage your body for a while."

Suddenly, Kenny doubled over. His body shape was changing, stretching, malforming. His fingernails curled into claws, and black hairs sprouted all over his body. Just before a massive spasm of pain, Kenny yelled to Cara, "Get out of here! I didn't realize it was a full moon to-" His body fell onto the ground, and he writhed in pain. The real Kenny's mind couldn't control his own body; the feral devil inside of him was taking over.

Abruptly, the overly muscular wolf-like creature stopped squirming, and lay absolutely still. The eyes opened, wild yellow orbs that gleamed in the semi-darkness. It saw Cara, and, digging its claws into the wood, leaped for her with impressive speed, its gleaming white teeth bared.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 4:32 am

(hehehe. Interesting xD)

Cara stared at the approaching Kenny-wolf and smiled, before she disappeared and reappeared behind him. She couldn't go far with her teleportation, which was a shame considering she really wanted to go home. At least she knew where she was. The only problem was that her home was on the other side of the pack territory and Kenny definately wasn't himself any more.

"Don't tempt me Kenny. I can be a bit of a bitch in night form too, you know." Her eyes had started to glow a crimson red. So maybe her blood wasn't enough to get her home after all. Or was that not the problem? No, most definately not. There was the smell of blood lingering in the air. The hunt that her fater had always wanted her to join had started. She wagered the blood to be about eight or nine blocks from where she was.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 2:54 pm

The thing that was Kenny snarled and lunged several more times. Its wild yellow eyes gleamed as it watched Cara teleport to different places in the room. Abruptly, it lurched to a stop, growling hungrily. For a split second, everything was calmly peaceful. Then the room tore up.

No -- it wasn't the room; the werewolf was on rampage. Blood smell was in the air, and Kenny was quickly approaching the speed of light; no normal person would even glimpse a slight shadow of him storming past, but they certainly would have heard him.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 6:06 am

Cara clutched her neck and fell to her knees as Kenny left her. Her breathing had become shallow and her throat ached like she was swallowing sandpaper. "What... is this?" It was the worst attack she had ever experienced.

She dragged herself up off the floor and staggered in the direction that she felt was home. She needed her blood bags, and quickly. The question was, how on earth would she make it across Wolf Territory without any interruptions?
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 2:11 pm

Out of the darkness, the werewolf jumped to Cara's neck, snapping its jaws viciously.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 4:25 am

Cara's head was hung low, her hair covering her face as she punched the wolf in the nose. Her eyes had started to glow a bright red. A smile crept across her face as she turned her head to him. "You want to go me, homey? Bring it on then. Let's see what you've got."

Her head was spinning. No! What am I saying. What I want to do and what I'm doing don't match! Do I even have control over myself? An endless stream of images flashed in front of her. The only question was, which 'her' was seeing what?
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 6:12 pm

The dark form hesitated where it crouched on the floor. The punch had gone home, and now Kenny was awake inside his body, and wondering why his face hurt so much. Kind of a weird thing to wonder when you can't even control your own body.

Kenny looked up at Cara, bewildered. Aw she's beautiful, he said aloud, but all that came out was a mournful whine. Stupid! He shook his head. Okay, wolf, you don't move unless I want to, 'kay?? he thought to himself. Alright. Step forward-- ayyy!!!!

The werewolf body, not obeying it's own mind, walked up and nuzzled Cara's side affectionately.

Kenny could already hear the teasing he'd get when he became human again.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 2:58 am

Cara stood, confused. Or at least, her body was confused, not her mind. Hehe. Even dogs can be cute, hey? Cara's body crouched and gave Kenny's head a rub. It was strange to look at him through your own eyes and not be able to control your own body. She sighed. "I'm hungry," she croaked.

Right, left hand to face, or something like that. Surprisingly, her hand moved. Yay! Progress. Mentally, she had been calling commands left, right and centre to gain control of her body. Hesitantly, she bit through her skin. It was the second time in one night. She was going to be scolded in the morning.

As she drank, her mind regained control of her body. Phew. Close call. But I still need to get home. I'm feeling woozy. Her eyes still glowed a bright red but it had dulled slightly. She sat on the ground, licking the blood from her wrists. After she had had her fill, she lay on the street, starring at the sky. She was mentally exhausted. Her first battle was over her own body. How lame.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 5:41 am

The werewolf whined as if it was a labrador dog. Kenny was relieved; at least he wasn't, you know, trying to kill Cara like earlier.

He watched worrisome as Cara bit into herself again. Kenny wanted to say something, anything, but he thought that was fairly impossible, him in his shifted form. Instead, he let his body nuzzle Cara again. He whined and pawed at Cara's feet, then the golden slit eyes connected with the dimly glowing red ones. Cara didn't look so good.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 4:52 am

Cara gave Kenny a weak smile. "I'm fine. Just a little bit of a problem with my mind and heritage, that's all." She sat up and her head began to spin. She swayed a bit because of it. She blinked and shook her head to control it. She looked at Kenny again.

Slowly, she managed to get to her knees. She cupped Kenny's wolf-face and placed her forehead on his, took a deep breath and closed her eyes. "In my father's clan, this is a sign of trust. If we can have our eyes shut around you, then we feel that we can trust you with our lives." She opened her eyes and sat back. Her smile was genuinely happy and peaceful. "I trust you Kenny. Just don't tell anyone I said that, cuz if you do, I'll deny everything," she said with a wink.

She stood and swayed again. Everything was spinning. She shut her eyes and took another deep breath until she felt stable, then tried to walk. Her attempt was met with a scraped knee and stinging hands.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 7:11 pm

The werewolf yelped and ran over to Cara. It nuzzled Cara's face.

Are you okay, Cara? I do hope you're okay, Kenny thought fervently. He checked himself; his bad werewolf instinct was under control, for the moment, and only friendly dog instincts were showing. Kind of embarrassing, but not a huge concern.

Uh-oh! Kenny could tell what was in his dogmind's thoughts. N-n-n-no no no no NO!!

It was too late. The werewolf licked Cara's face -- ON THE LIPS. Ahhhhhcccckkkkkkk... Kenny could feel his cheeks burning, but of course Cara wouldn't see the red skin under all that black fur.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 3:25 am

Cara looked at Kenny. Her face couldn't hide her shock. Her own cheeks were now a bright red. She shook her head a bit and tried to stand again. Her breathing had become shallow and her forehead had small beads of sweat, despite the coolness of the air. She was running a fever. Great, just what she needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden IC channel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next