RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8496

Pantera's Death - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:27 pm

Thyra moved back, a little defeated. "You'll never get what you want." She continued to back up until she was behind everyone.

Kai nodded agreeing. "You're going to lose."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10490

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:35 pm

Shakra smirked. "We'll see about that." Suddenly an air bender who had been holding his breath to sneak up on them hit Thyra on the head with a club causing her to fall unconscious. Suddenly they were under attack in that small room while Shakra escaped.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:43 pm

Out of no where they started attacking. Kai deflected the water benders but the air benders were landing attacks. What is Thyra doing? He turned in her direction to see, but she was on the floor unconscious. Kai watched as Shakra got away and he couldn't do anything about it.

Thyra woke up in the blackness of her head. She felt something hit her head but didn't know who. She looked around and saw something small and shaking. Thyra went over to it, curious. She put a gentle hand on its shoulder and rolled it over and jumped back in surprise. It was Brisa, shivering, small, and cold but alive in a way. "Brisa...?" The mental Brisa sat up with shivers raking her body. "I never knew you were in my head. I didn't know you were a person like me. I didn't mean to force you away." Her voice was small and sad.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:53 pm

Hayden focused on fending off the fire benders, burning a few when he could. Kara and Jenny were useless because this room had no windows and the floor was made of a strong material they couldn't pull earth through. They had to resort to hiding behind Kai and Hayden though they (Jenny more than Kara) were still getting hits.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:01 pm

Kai continued to attack, but grabbed the rock he had around his neck and gave it to Kara. "Use this." He got his with an air bender's whip making him turn back to the fight.

Thyra hugged Brisa to her they were identical in every way besides Brisa's bluish skin and their eye colour. "I know. I know. That's why I don't hate you. You didn't understand what I was until you were...gone." She choked on the word. Brisa looked at Thyra, still shaking but Thyra's heat was slowing the chills. "If I'm gone, why am I here? Why do I still hurt?" Small tears ran down her face. Thyra considered, just as sad as Brisa was. "I don't know."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:16 pm

Kara nodded and turned the rock smaller pebbles, sending them splaying out around her, hitting multiple attackers in the forehead with such force they all fell.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:27 pm

The fighting started to slow down. The attackers had started to flee because Shakra had already gotten away and Kai, Hayden, and Kara were gaining the upper hand. Kai attacked as many as he could before they had left.

Brisa shivered, "Hayden is better than what he's treating you. He's just upset." Thyra nodded, "I know. I have seen and felt everything you have." This made Brisa blush, "That's how it is for me." Thyra tilted her head. If she can see through my eyes, the she isn't all the way gone. She smiled at Brisa, because there was still hope.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:05 pm

Kara and Hayden fall to the floor panting and in pain. Jenny crawls her way over to the fallen Thyra and checks her head.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:27 pm

Kai stood as the last person left, the others had fell to the floor. He went to Kara, checking her wounds. Kai's weren't that bad, he had dealt with worst, but he wanted to look over everyone else.

Thyra said excitedly to Brisa. "You have to work on getting your strength back." Brisa said in a small voice, "How?" Thyra was rubbing Brisa's arms trying to warm them up. "I don't know, but you have to. The people you have left want you." Slowly Brisa's body warmed and she was so thankful to stop shivering. "But what about you?" Thyra shrugged, she didn't know, but she wanted Brisa back. "We'll figure it out, but you have got to try." Brisa gave a firm nod, she wanted to see her friends again.
Thyra opened her eyes, her head hurt some but it wasn't bad. She sat up, noticing Jenny had been checking her head, "I'm fine." She stood up, black dots dancing in front of her eyes, but she was too excited to be laying down. She went over to Hayden, excited to tell him. He was hurt and in pain, but she just wanted to tell him. "Hayden," Thyra whispered just to him. "Brisa's not dead."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:35 pm

Hayden's eyes widened and he looked at her incredulously.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:43 pm

Thyra looked at Hayden's wounds, healing them with a wave of her hand. Thrya was pure power and was able to do most everything. Brisa had these same gifts if she wouldn't suppress Thyra so much. "She's still here, in my head. It might take time, she's weak, but she wants to come back. Especially for you." Thyra got up and went to Jenny.

Kai watched Thyra and Hayden afraid another fight would break out. But when Thyra healed him, he was surprised, he had never heard of an air bender healing before. This power that Thyra had was even greater than Brisa's and Thyra wasn't afraid to use it. But Kai turned his attention back to Kara, feeling like her pain was is fault for not protecting her better. "What hurts?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:46 pm

Hayden watched her, feeling confused and thrilled at the same time. Brisa was alive...

Jenny looked up at Thyra. "Are you sure you're ok?"

Kara gave a small ironic laugh. "Everything." She slowly stands up. "Don't worry, I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:04 pm

Kai wanted to help her up and took a few seconds to decide where he wanted to grab to help. He finally went for her arm, knowing he was going to hurt her but wanting to help.

Thyra nodded, "I'm fine." She looked at Jenny. "You're not though." She ran a hand though the air over Jenny, healing her. Healing two people at once took a lot of energy out of her. She stood up, a little tired, and looked at Kara and Kai. She wanted to help them but if she tried to heal Kara, then she was going to pass out.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:08 pm

Jenny smiled at Thyra. "Wow, thanks." She stood up and stretched.

Kara smiled, seeing Thyra heal them. It was nice to know there were others she could count on to heal people. She winced slightly as Kai took her arm but she smiled at him as she stood up. "I think we should go... We need to find Shakra..."

"He will be at the center of all of this..." Shala spoke, coming out.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:12 pm

Thyra backed away from Shala, she was the one to help Brisa push her away. It was the first time Brisa used her powers that she learned how to keep me from arising. Thyra didn't hate the woman, she just didn't want to talk to her.

Kai looked at Shala, not to thrilled to see her. "What does that mean?" It was becoming a thing for her to arrive after Shakra had attacked.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:16 pm

Shala looked at him, as if reading his thoughts. "My being here during attacks is not meant to be, I would be of no help." She moved over to Kara and gave her a vial of rich purple liquid. "Drink this, it shall heal you."

Kara did so and was almost immediately healed. "Thanks."

Shala smiled and looked at the rest of them. "The center of all this is his cause for doing all of this. Use your heads. It's not that hard." She left.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:18 pm

Thyra thought for a moment. "The center must be the Kingdom." Shala was right, it wasn't that difficult.

Kai didn't get it that fast but he agreed with Thyra. "It must be." He had stopped helping to support Kara by the arm now that she was healed, and grasped her hand in his. "We have to stop him this time."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:21 pm

Hayden and Jenny nodded and were about to head out when Kara thought of something. "Wait!" They turned to look at her. "I don't think that's it... She said the center of all this... his cause for doing all this..." She looked up, her eyes dreadful. "I think he's in Earth Tribe territory... with the statue of the man with the stone..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:24 pm

Kai though about it. It could be both but Kara's idea made more since. "Yeah, we can go there. It's closer to than the Kingdom, and if it's not there we can go to the Kingdom." Kai grabbed their things and started to leave.

Thyra looked around. She really wanted to leave this place. It was almost dark and she was tired, but she wanted to travel as far from this place as she could before she would sleep. This place made her feel uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:31 pm

They all set out, Kara and Jenny led since they knew the way best. They traveled in silence. They didn't want to make a plan because Shakra would just remember it, so they just walked.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:35 pm

Thyra stuck to the trees, not wanting to get in Hayden's way. She wanted Brisa to get better as fast as she could because Thyra couldn't stand looking at him knowing that she was here and Brisa wasn't.

Kai walked behind Kara, preparing for the fight. He was freezing ice and placing it in his pockets and other things like that, just in case. He wanted to be prepared if there was no water to use.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:43 pm

Kara snapped her fingers. "Oh yeah!" She looked at Kai apologetically. "I left that earth back at the fight site but..." She brought about some more dirt and condensed it into something new. A heart. She gave it to him and looked at him nervously. "I-If you'd prefer a star I can change it..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:45 pm

Kai gave Kara a quick kiss, "No this is perfect." He froze water around it so it could go on the chord around his neck.
The sun was going down, stars began to come out.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:49 pm

Kara blushed and smiled, happy he liked it. She noticed how dark it was getting. "Alright guys. I think we should set up camp for the night. Even me and Jenny wouldn't be able to find our way with how dark it is."

Hayden and Jenny agreed and Kara and Jenny made a few caves for them.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:54 pm

Thyra stayed up in a tree, looking down at them. She didn't want to go down there, she wanted to stay in the tree and find a way to help Brisa heal. But she watched them for a second, not thinking she was ever going to be able to fit in. Brisa had made a place for herself in this world and Thyra didn't want that taken from her. So Thyra sat to meditate.

Kai crawled into the cave Kara had made for them and waited for Kara before he even tried to fall asleep. He was so use to her being in his arms and he didn't want to fall asleep without her there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next