RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8489

Pantera's Death - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:37 am

Brisa noticed them there, and reluctantly pulled back. She smiled at Kara and Kai, happy to see them, to interact with them again. "What was it like to use all the elements?" Brisa asked, bouncing with excitement.

Kai was a little taken back by Brisa and Hayden's behavior. He knew they just realized that Brisa was alive, but Jenny had just died. He held Kara's hand, not showing his distaste.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10483

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:40 am

Kara gave Brisa a small smile, not upset by their behavior. "It was unreal, I felt like I could do anything, I felt immortal." She said, still feeling the joy of having Brisa back even through the grief of losing Jenny.

Hayden smiles sadly at Kara, seeing how hurt she was but thinking that she was taking it a lot better than she would have when he first met her. She had grown.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:47 am

Brisa nodded. She wondered how it would be to be the master of every element, to control them all. It was funny to her because that would mean she had a whole new world of imagination to explore. Brisa stood up and went to Kara, hugging her close. She then went to Kai and did the same. "I'm so glad to see you two again. I've missed you." She gave a smile then went to sit with Hayden again.

Kai loosed up a little from Brisa's hug. She had a way of lightening any mood. "I missed you too, Brisa. I am so happy that you didn't die."

Brisa looked at Kai opening her eyes wide. "Me too." She sounded excited with possibly an unintentional hint of sarcasm and it made Kai laugh.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:58 am

Kara's smile became a little more genuine and a little brighter. "So what do we think now guys?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" Hayden said curiously.

"What do we do now? I'm thinking I want to go live in the water kingdom with Kai..." She looked at him. "If that's ok..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:05 am

Kai looked over at Kara, his heart swelling. "I can not think of anything better." He looked at Hayden and Brisa. "What about you two?"

Brisa shrugged. She had a lot of things to think about and to discover about herself, and she couldn't think of doing this without Hayden at her side. "I want to go back to the mountains for a while. Just to get some things straight." She looked at Hayden wanting him to make his own decision but wanting him to come with her. A few butterflies were beating the insides of her stomach.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:10 am

Hayden shrugs and looks at her. "I've never really had a place in the Fire Tribe Capitol. I guess I'll come with you." He smirks slyly at her, knowing that's what she wanted.

Kara smiles and leans her head on Kai's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:14 am

Brisa got up again, giving them hugs. Tears were in her eyes as she said. "You have been the closest friends that I have ever had. I will miss you." She wipes the tears from her face and takes a deep breath.

Kai smiled. "You'll have to visit and we can visit you." He looked in the direction of water territory, ready to leave and start his life with the woman he loves.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:17 am

Kara smiles at her. "It's not like we're never gonna see each other again." She hugs her back tightly.

Hayden smiles. "We'll definitely see each other again."

Kara looks at them. "And... guys?"

"Yeah?" Hayden asks.

"Will you all... come visit Jenny with me...? When I'm ready to see her again?"

Hayden smiles. "I'm game."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:25 am

Brisa smiled. "I would love to." She stood up, looking at Hayden. She grabbed Hayden's hand, starting to walk in the opposite direction, looking back on occasion until Brisa couldn't see them any more.

Kai smiled and they began walking to his home. All of this seemed lucky, like they had fait on their side. Kai wondered if they could have beaten Shakra without Shala. If anything should happen to that helpful oracle, the state of the world would be up in the air. But they had already saved it, they wouldn't need Shala's powers, everything was going to be wonderful.

Rasp crawled from the earth bender capital, looking to the sun. He was furious with revenge but he was willing to wait to get what he wanted. Rasp didn't want to fail and wouldn't attack until he was sure of his success. Rasp smiled up at the sun, laughing. His brother was going to pay.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:28 am

Kara smiled up at Kai as they walked, she still hurt but she was happy to begin her new life with him. Unaware of the dark cloud that would soon loom over them.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:28 am

(AAAAANNNNNDDD SCENE)
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:29 am

(...it's over. I-I-I don't know what to do....it's epic and sad at the same time. Time to write it down!!)
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:29 am

(lol)
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 10:21 pm

(psssst, we should start part two...._
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15