RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10500

Pantera's Death - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:45 pm

Hayden scowled and got up, continuing to head into the cave. "Don't worry, I would never want to touch a bitch like you." He went into the cave and started gathering their stuff.

Kara and Jenny stayed back. Honestly afraid of both of them at the moment.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8506

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:16 pm

Thyra looked at them and excused herself. She went into the woods, wanting to hide her break down from them. Though she didn't like Hayden, his rejection made her upset. She blamed it on Brisa. And the fear on their faces made her cry harder. She has always been considered a monster by Brisa but seeing those looks of fear made it seem like she truly was. Thyra didn't want to be a monster, she didn't want to hurt people, she just didn't have a choice. She hurt people before to keep her and Brisa safe, but she is hurting people now because she didn't know how else to protect herself. So she had in the woods, crying over every thing, even loosing her closest friend, Brisa.

Kai watched horrified. "How can we fight if they can't get along? I would be worried they would attack each other before the enemy."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:26 pm

Kara looked very upset and looked down, trying to hold in her tears. "I don't know..."

Jenny watched Thyra walk of and slowly followed after her. She found her crying all alone in the woods. She walked up to her and knelt beside her, gently placing a hand on her back. "I'm sorry for Hayden's behavior, he's just trying to deal with the grief of losing the one he loved..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:31 pm

Kai hugged Kara to him. "Everything will be fine. We'll figure something out."

Thyra wiped the tears from her face when she noticed Jenny there. She didn't like that someone found her crying. "Yeah, I get it. It's fine." She got up, appearing to be fine but on the inside she hurt. Hayden wasn't the only one to be affected by Brisa's passing.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:35 pm

Kara nodded and cried softly into his shirt.

Jenny stood up with her, looking at her, like she was examining her. "You don't have to be strong all on your own... I know Brisa must have meant a lot to you. You two had a connection I can't even imagine. If you need someone to support you I'll be that person."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:39 pm

Kai stroked her hair, wishing that Brisa didn't die.

Thyra nodded. Brisa hadn't known Jenny that well, not as well as the others. It was weird for her to be the one to offer help. "Thank you." She said but she didn't plan on it. She didn't want to get close to these people. She already felt close to them, but she didn't want to make it harder for herself or them when she left. And she did plan on leaving once all of this is over, she will return to her home and continue on life.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:46 pm

Jenny gave her a small smile, she didn't like seeing people hurt, she was probably the one least affected by Brisa's death because she hadn't known her as long as the others, but she had a talent for understanding people's pain, always had, and she always wanted to help. "Let's go back to the others shall we? They're probably ready to get going." She turned and started back for the camp.

Kara stayed in his arms until she heard Hayden on his way out of the cave and she pulled away, not wanting to remind Hayden of what he could never have again. "I want to get moving..." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:49 pm

Thyra came out of the trees, avoiding Hayden. She was ready to go.

Kai nodded, everyone was here. "Where is Shakra?" He asked Thyra.

Thyra began walking, it was a lot different than the first trip she made, but she could find her way. "Follow me."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:52 pm

They all followed her, Jenny walking just behind Thyra, Kara walking behind her with Kai, and Hayden in the back.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:56 pm

Shakra was close last night as to get Brisa there as fast as possible, it took them half the day to get there, but the air benders from the night before traveled there within a few hours. "He was here last night." It was a large brick building near the boarder of fire territory. She looked around, unsure if he was going to still be here after last night and knowing that they were coming.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:59 pm

Kara looked around nervously but Hayden was fuming, ready to kill the bastard that had taken Brisa away from him.

They slowly made their way towards the brick house. It seemed like no one was there but as they made their way inside they could hear rustling, like there were lots of people hiding nearby but none of them came out to attack, they just stayed in their hiding spots.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:03 pm

Kai followed, wondering where everyone was. He could tell people were there, but they didn't come out. "Hello?" He called quietly.

Thyra was the last to go in, not wanting to see where Brisa died. Brisa's feelings of fear grew inside her at the thought of seeing where she died. But she went inside, just incase they needed her help.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:11 pm

A fire bender stepped out from behind a corner. "Follow me." He said before turning and heading down the hall.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:14 pm

Kai prepared to attack the man, he followed him with a water ball in his hand, just in case.

Thyra followed, unafraid of him but afraid of being in this place. She walked slowly on.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:18 pm

The man led them to a small room, he knocked on the door and said. "As you know they're here." "Yes, yes, bring them in." Shakra called out. The man opened the door and let them into where Shakra was sitting at his desk, with three powerful benders at his side.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:21 pm

Kai entered with a sneer on his face. This man who has done so many things along with killing someone who he was friends with was just sitting at a desk like he didn't have a care in the world.

Thyra entered and stood in the back, hiding form Shakra. She didn't want to see his face because if she did then he wouldn't live much longer.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:29 pm

Kara noticed that Shakra was eyeing her neck where the string that held the stone was visible. "So you have come to return what is rightfully mine?" He asked knowing the answer.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:34 pm

Kai threw his prepared water ball at Shakra but the water bender stopped it before it reached him. "No, you monster." Kai was seething, he wanted this man to leave them alone, to never be heard from again.

Thyra head Shakra's voice, stirring Brisa and her emotions. A small breeze began to blow through the room.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:45 pm

Shakra's eyes flicked to Brisa but quickly back to Kara, his eyes power hungry. "I see you got... some... of your friend back." He said with a smirk. At this Hayden threw a large fire ball in his direction which was deflected by the fire bender.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:49 pm

Thyra has had enough. She goes forward, eyes changing into glowing orbs. She pushed him against the wall, the benders in the room trying to stop her but she deflected everything. She stood there, angry and hurt, ready to kill the man who killed Brisa.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:54 pm

Jenny ran up to her. "Thyra stop!" She grabbed her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:07 pm

Thyra looked back at Jenny then to Shakra. Why would she not want me to kill him? But she backed off, still glaring. "Why?" She asked him simply.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:14 pm

Shakra fell to the floor gasping. "Why what?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:17 pm

"Why couldn't you just leave us alone?" She shouted, broken. She meant her and Brisa but it sounded like them as the group. Tears sprung to her eyes, she felt broken on the inside because of this man. She could feel strength coming from the back of her mind, keeping her from letting this putrid man from having the satisfaction of seeing her cry.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:23 pm

Shakra smirked as he stood. "Because I need Kara's power to get what I want, and you would have bee a good asset if you had just cooperated."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next