RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10490

Pantera's Death - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:40 pm

Kara gave a small smile and hugged William back. "Thank you all for your help." She said to the leaders.

"No, no." Said the air tribe leader. "Thank you. You've saved us little earth bender."

Then the new fire tribe leader spoke. And who'd have thought it would be Rasps ex-wife. "I'm sorry for my ex-husband's treatment of you all."

Kara gave a small smile. "Not your fault." She said.

"Kara." Shala says and Kara slowly turns to her. "You know what must happen now correct? You've realized it?" Kara nods solemnly.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8496

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:44 pm

Kai looked at Kara, he wasn't as sure as to what happened now as she was. He looked between them, "What happens now?" He held Kara's hand tightly, worried.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:51 pm

Kara looked at Kai sadly. "Come on... let's go see the others and I'll explain." She began to lead him back down and Shala followed after them.

When they got there they found Hayden and Brisa holding each other. Kara cleared her throat causing everyone to look at her. "Guys... we have to seal the stones... and the only way to do that is..." She looked down and Shala took over.

"There is a reason that I told Kara there would be one of each element. I foretold that Jenny would be found with you so the numbers are now perfect. There is one of each element to work together to seal the stones..." She looked at Kara. "And one to keep them sealed."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:55 pm

Kai listened looking at Kara once it was done. "No, no no no no no no." He went over to Kara. "No." He said firmly. She was not going to be the one to seal herself into the stone. He was not going to let her, they had come too far for her to just seal herself into a rock.

Brisa had moved away from Hayden, she didn't hold his hand still influenced by Thyra's emotions. When she heard she gasped, all of the emotions melting away and she grabbed Hayden's hand.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:59 pm

Hayden's eyes widened in shock and he grasped Brisa's hand firmly.

Jenny had tears in her eyes. "Kara no... you can't do this..."

Kara looked at everyone, tears streaming down her face. "Thank you everyone. It's thanks to all of you that we've come this far. It's thanks to all of you that we've won..." She looked at Kai. "I need to do this Kai. These stones are too powerful for us to let be. We have to seal them... and I need to keep them sealed."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:03 pm

Kai looked at her, knowing what she was asking from him. He shook his head. "No, I can't do this. I'm not going to do this. I don't care if it's selfish. I'm not going to let you die for this, you're too important to me."

Brisa went over to Kai, she knew how it felt for Kara. She had been though this not long ago. "It is her choice you yours." She knew what Hayden would have said to her if he would have known and she was glad he wasn't there for her decision. Kara's was three times more difficult because of Kai.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:06 pm

Jenny remained silent through the encounter.

Hayden understood how hard this must be for Kai, but it was something Kara had decided to do. "Kai. You need to let her do this..."

Kara looked to Kai. "Kai... please..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:09 pm

Tears were falling down Kai's face. He didn't want to be part of killing Kara. But he loved her so much he couldn't keep her from doing this if she truly wanted. He nodded, defeated. He wanted to be angry at Kara, for wanting to do this, but he didn't want to waist his last moments with her. So he held her hand tightly, thinking that if he held tight enough that she wouldn't be able to leave him.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm

"Then let us go then. Shall we?" Shala glances to Jenny then leads them down to the center of town.

Once they got there she arranged them in a five person circle, her included and placed Kara in the middle. "I must be included to chant the incantation. You all must focus all of your energies to the stones. I will do the rest. Let us begin." She closed her eyes and began to chant.

Jenny and Hayden closed their eyes as well solemnly and held their hands together like they were praying.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:19 pm

Brisa followed suite, chanting to the wind.

Kai looked at Kara, tears falling from his face. "I love you." He closed his eyes, tears falling faster, "I'll miss you." He said before he beginning his chant.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:23 pm

Kara nodded to him sadly. "Goodbye..." She closed her eyes and held her hands out, one holding the nullifying stone, the other holding the ultimate stone. She could feel their energies flowing into the stones, but most of all, she could feel Kai's love flow into her. She smiled softly, prepared to die.

The chants grew louder, growing more powerful, and just as it had reached it's peak and was going to swallow Kara whole. Jenny sent out the last bit of her sealing power and dashed to Kara, snatching the stone's from her hands and shoving her out of the circle. "You have something to live for!" Were her last words before the powers engulfed her and she too was encased in a diamond crystal.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:28 pm

Kai looked up from chanting, even with Jenny's words he expected to see Kara. When he saw Jenny, he thanked her in his head. She had given her happiness for her best friends. Kai ran to Kara who had fallen to the floor and just held her, happy to be able to. He thought he had lost her.

Brisa looked up from her chant, her eyes glowing a dull white from the power she needed to do this. She saw Jenny in Kara's place and she frowned. Thrya had liked Jenny more than the rest of them and loosing her hit Brisa harder than expected. She sighed happy and sad at the same time.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:32 pm

Hayden wasn't that surprised by Jenny's action though it did hurt him. He had learned from the encounter with Thyra that she didn't let others suffer more than she could allow. She wouldn't let her best friend leave her love behind.

Shala looked upon the statue of crystal, having known that this was how it would end.

Kara stared, her eyes wide in shock at the statue. "J-Jenny..." The tears wouldn't come, she felt like she had been ripped open but the tears just wouldn't come.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:36 pm

The earth chose that time to shake, upset. It was like it could feel the loss of one of the last earth benders. Rubble began to fall on them, but they stayed. Looking at the beauty of the statue. Brisa went to Hayden and hugged him to her, burying her face in his chest.

Kai held Kara, to his surprise she didn't cry, but he knew that sometimes it is the things that hurt the most doesn't produce any tears. He was happy to have Kara alive but he knew it wasn't fair at the same time. So he just held Kara, stroking her hair through the earth quake.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:48 am

The earth finally calmed down and Kara just continued to stare at Jenny. Despite her hast in her last moments she looked totally different from Shakra's pathetic, begging form. She held the stones against her chest, arms crossed, like she was holding them protectively to her heart. she was dipped down slightly, not having had the time to straighten up before she was crystalized, her mouth opened slightly from her last words. Hayden held Brisa in his arms as they stared at her beauty.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:51 am

Kai just sat there with Kara as time passed, willing to wait forever with her if she needed it.

Brisa got tired and wanted to give them time alone so she pulled on Hayden's hand to bring him from the hole. Once above, she continued on, wanting the fresh outside air.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:55 am

Hayden followed her silently.

Kara continued to stare at the statue in silence, almost as frozen as Jenny. Finally Shala walked up to Kara and spoke in a low, calm tone. "She did this for you Kara, do not fall into grief, rejoice in the memory of her kindness, honor her as a goddess. Do you remember her last words? 'You have something to live for.' She had decided her destiny the moment you decided yours, she knew you had more to offer the world, she knew this was her calling."

Kara's face finally fell into unimaginable sorrow as the tears began to flow freely. She turned into Kai's chest and sobbed.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:00 am

Brisa stopped once they were outside. Everything was different now. The power that was just outside her grasp was there in full and it opened a whole world of possibilities. But she decided to experiment a different time. She laid down under a tree, looking at Hayden. "I don't want you to be mad at me." She said out of the blue. She knew he wasn't mad at her at the moment but she was thinking of his anger after she told him something.

Kai just held her saying kind words. He didn't want to rush her grief. "Kara, everything will be fine."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:03 am

Hayden looked at Brisa confused. "Why would I be mad at you?" He asked sitting next to her.

Kara just continued to cry. She'd lost her best friend for the second time and grief overwhelmed her, but at the same time she felt immense gratitude towards her caring best friend who allowed her to stay with Kai.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:08 am

Brisa sighed, looking at him but not touching him. She ruffled his hair, eyes glowing at the slight use of her air bending. "Because, I chose death over helping Shakra. You yelled at me for willing to die for you guys and I just went ahead and did it anyway. Well kinda, I truly thought I was going to die."

Kai looked to the statue, thanking Jenny for being so selfless. Kara was here right now because of her. He wished he could thank her in person, because she had given him his world back to him.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:18 am

Hayden sighed and smiled at her. "I know you did it to protect us, and I know now that you really didn't choose death you just chose the lesser of two evils, it killed me to think you were gone but I'm proud of you for making such a selfless decision." He dipped down and lightly kissed her lips.

Kar eventually slowed in her crying, she stood slowly and looked to Jenny, moving over to the statue she reached out a timid hand that fell onto her wrist, the one on top, the one holding her now crystallized charm bracelet. "Forever... Jenny you'll always be my best friend... forever..." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:24 am

Brisa kissed Hayden back, wrapping her hands around his neck, drawling him closer. She loved him so much for understanding and for not being mad. He understood her, knew who she was, and still wanted and loved her.

Kai watched, hearing Kara's words. "And you will always be hers." Kai said. Jenny had given her life for her friend's happiness, he didn't know if he could ever do such a thing.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:27 am

Kara nods sadly and turns to him, Shala had left and they were alone. "I'm ready to go now..." She looked over at Jenny. "I'll be back to visit..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:29 am

Kai nodded, taking her hand and leading her from the hole.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:33 am

Hayden sighed as Brisa kissed him back and held him to her, he was so happy to have her back.

Kara walked out of the earth tribe capitol with Kai holding her hand. She found Hayden and Brisa making out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next