RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8511

Pantera's Death - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:31 pm

Kai dropped from the tree and looked at Kara. She seemed okay. "Okay." He started on the walk. "Look, Kara." He thought for a moment. "I know you're trying. I really do. But you need to eat more. I think you have started to loose weight. I can protect you from everything out there, but yourself." He tried to say it as gently as he could.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10505

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:33 pm

Kara looked down at herself, she was normally a pretty small girl anyway but he was right, she was getting skinnier. She sighed. "I know... I'm trying to force myself to eat but it makes me feel sick to eat more than only a little... I just don't have an appetite right now..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:35 pm

Kai didn't press her any further. He just wanted to express his concern. They sun was almost down and they were almost to the cabin. They had passed into air territory earlier that day.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:38 pm

Kara felt the air begin to thin as they climbed the mountain and it was getting harder to breath as she pushed her weakening body up the hill, they made it to the 'sanctuary' and she closed her eyes tightly as they went inside.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:42 pm

Kai first noticed the reminisce of blood and shoved Kara behind him. He didn't want her to see this. He took a few more steps in and saw the cots the earth benders would have slept on. Then Kai noticed someone there, in the back. He threw water at him. "Who are you and what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:47 pm

Kara choke/sobbed at the sight despite Kai hiding her behind him, she looked around his shoulder as he shouted at someone, her hopes up that it might be another earth bender but it wasn't. Flames shot up and evaporated the water and a boy stood up, about their age. He slowly turned and Kara hid behind Kai, she didn't know if this boy was one of the Smothers or not.
The boy looked at Kai with even eyes. "You're not a fire bender yet you wear fire bender clothing. Why?"
https://2img.net/h/i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii597/Mara_Jade_101/firebender_zpsb7d220ab.png
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:51 pm

Kai shrugged. He didn't owe this guy anything especially since he didn't answer his questions. He took the evaporated water and moved it over the man's head. He made it a liquid and it fell on his head.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:01 pm

The boy glared at him, irritated as he made a fire orb around him and dried himself off. "Quite the skilled water bender." That's when he noticed Kara peaking out from over Kai's shoulder. "Who's this? Since her clothes say Water bender I'm assuming she's not..." His eyes widened. "She couldn't be..." He started over towards her.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:03 pm

"Stay right there, stranger" Kai practically growled. He prepared a water ball for an attack. He did not like this guy.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:08 pm

The boy glared at Kai and and dashed over behind him, he was incredibly fast, if Kara didn't know any better she'd think he was an air bender. As the stranger dashed around Kai he shot a fire ball at him and grabbed Kara by the arm. "Who are you girl?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:12 pm

Kai used his water ball to strike out the fire. He quickly summoned more from the ground and attacked the fire bender from behind. He froze the water but knew it wouldn't hold him that long, but his hand was still grasping Kara's arm. Kai had just enough time to ask, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:14 pm

Kara nodded but gasped as the boy went up in flames and melted the ice away. The boys grip grew tighter on Kara's arm as he made the ground under Kai's feet go up in flames and he turned to Kara again. "Who ARE you?" He demanded.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:17 pm

Kai felt the familiar singe before he could put all of the fire out. He jumped at him, tackling him to the ground. The fire bender struggled, but Kai quickly pinned him. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:20 pm

The fire bender struggled, though he was fast he wasn't stronger than the water bender so he lit himself on fire again in an attempt to get Kai to let him go.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:22 pm

Kai smiled, expecting the move. He already had water on his body and he froze it and continued to maintain that as the fire bender continued to flame on. "Who are you?" Kai shouted over the sound of the flames. "Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:26 pm

The fire bender glared at Kai, knowing he was beat for the moment. "The name's Hayden. I'm here investigating the attack. Now you tell me, who are you and more importantly who is that girl?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:29 pm

Kai continued to glare at Hayden. "I am Kai and she is none of your business. What do you know about the attack?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:46 pm

"Why should I tell you? For all I know you could be one of the Smothers!"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:48 pm

Kai countered with, "For all we know you could be one of the Smothers." He didn't know what to do. They didn't trust each other. Kai looked back at Kara. "What should be do?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:50 pm

Kara stared at the boy for a long time. "You already know who I am don't you?" Hayden's eyes widened. "So you are..." Kara nodded and simply lifted some rocks with her mind. "Kai is safe, he's been protecting me."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:52 pm

Kai glared between them. He slowly got off of Hayden. "What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:56 pm

Hayden quickly got up and glared at Kai. "I told you didn't I? I'm investigating the attack. It's because I realized that there must be at least one earth bender left since the world hasn't started to collapse. So I've been trying to find her so I can protect her from the Smothers." Kara nodded. "I thought so, you didn't seem to be lying..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:00 pm

Kai pushed Hayden against the wall with his arm across this throat. "She seems to believe you and that is enough for me right now, but if you hurt a single hair on her head, I will kill you." Kai dropped him and walked outside. He was aggravated with the fire bender, he now understood a little why they didn't tend to agree. Kai needed to clear his head, the fire bender had jumbled it all up.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:08 pm

Kara jumped as the Kai pushed Hayden against the wall and blushed slightly as he was so protective of her. She watched him storm out and sighed inwardly. She looked at Hayden, there seemed to be something different about him. Her mind flashed back to what Shala said and her eyes widened. He must be the fire bender... She thought.
Hayden glared angrily after Kai then turned and saw the girl staring at him. His face softened and he gave her a small smile. "Sorry about the rude introduction, again my name's Hayden. And yours?"
"Kara..."
Hayden smiled wider. "That's a beautiful name."
"Thanks, can I ask you something?"
"Of course, I made it my duty that I would protect any earth benders I found."
Kara smiled at him. "Good, because I think you're the one we need help from." She told him all that had happened with the prophesy.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:15 pm

Kai tried to figure out why Hayden bothered him so much. It wasn't just that he was a fire bender and he was a water bender. It was more than that, it was that he was protecting Kara too. He knew it was a good thing Kara now has two people who can protect her, but his thoughts were irrational. He couldn't be a jerk to this guy, he needed to be nice and get along with him for Kara's sake.
He took a few more breaths and walked back into the bloody cabin, picking up the last of what Kara was saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next