RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8508

Pantera's Death - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:19 am

Kai smiled, pulling the water from the sand and pushing the little water drops from their bubble.
"I can never imagine being able to move the earth. I am so content with my powers. I would never ask for anything else." Kai watched the sand float around, fascinated but not jealous.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10502

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:21 am

Kara smiled and nodded. "I feel the same way." She brought the sand in between her hands and started to make shapes. A flapping butterfly, a tree with swaying branches, and finally Kai.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:27 am

Even with the beautiful background, Kai watched as the shape of the sand shifted. He liked the way it looked alive. Then Kara made the sand into him. It looked just like him, he was surprised she was able to get it so exact.
"What a wonderful skill." Was all Kai was able to say.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:33 am

"Thanks." She said happily and condensed the sand into a solid rock in the shape of a star and gave it to him.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:40 am

Kai looked at the object. It was small and smooth. He was rarely given objects and cherished what he did get.
"Thank you." He placed the rock in his wet pocket.
He then grabbed Kara's hands in his own. He focused water into them and froze it. He put so much power into the water that it was sure to stay frozen forever. "And for you." In Kara's hand was a small fish of shinning brilliance. Kai let his hands drop from hers and looked around.
The day was wearing away and they needed to get back. "We need to get going," but Kai did not move.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:44 am

Kara looked at the fish and smiled happily, she gave him a quick, tight hug. "Thank you." She said smiling. "Alright." She said in response to needing to leave, she waited for him to take down the bubble, holding her breath, placing the fish in her own pocket.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:48 am

Kai sighed. He hated leaving his place of tranquility. He dropped the bubble but left air pockets around both of their head like a scuba mask.
He did not want to stop on the way back for time purposes. He swam looking over at Kara on occasion.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:50 am

Kara was much happier to swim back knowing she could breath she looked over at him and smiled happily, her own pains momentarily forgotten as she followed him back to the bubble city.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:53 am

The city appeared in their view growing bigger as they got closer. Kai shifted so he could just walk right into the city but he turned back to see how Kara faired. This was a tricky thing and Kai spend a year of falling down when entering the city to master walking in after a swim.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:54 am

Kara stepped through into the city and stumbled, almost falling but she shifted the earth to catch herself and get her footing back.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:57 am

Kai watched her enter without grace but not landing on her butt. He laughed. "No fair. I spent years of falling before I could do that."
Then the earth started shaking. An earthquake.
Kai looked at Kara, "Did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:58 am

Kara laughed then looked around as the earth started to shake, confused. "No." She said shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:04 am

Kai looked confused but shrugged. It did not last long so it couldn't be a big deal. He looked at Kara to see how she felt about it. But said as he was studying her, "We still have a few hours until dinner but we should head over there. I know my cousin would love you."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:06 am

Kara looked around, feeling uneasy, the Earth seemed... upset. She feared with the earth, for the earth. She looked back at him and smiled. "How old is your cousin?" She asked masking her worries.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:10 am

Kai could tell she was unsettled, but did not mention it. She would tell him if it were something he needed to know. "She is a year younger than me, so she is 17. She is the next in line for the water tribe leader." They took up a slow, steady pace for the center of the capital.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:11 am

Kara smiled at him, "That makes her the same age as me." She said pushing the earth aside.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:14 am

Kai nodded. "A happy coincidence. She is really nice and loves learning about different cultures. She will probably ask you thousands of questions." Then Kai though about what those questions would be. "If you would be okay with that. I can tell her not to and she would understand. I don't want her to upset you."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:16 am

Kara shook her head, her eyes sad but not as grief stricken as before. "I think it helps to talk about it..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:21 am

Kai nodded and looked away. He knew he would need to get this grief off his chest, but did not know how or when. He wasn't ready to talk about it yet, but he knew he needed to get over it. And he didn't want to talk about it with Kara, it didn't seem right in a way.
"Don't feel pressured to answer them. Rain can be a little overzealous sometimes."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:56 am

Kara chuckled and nodded. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:40 pm

They made it to the mansion where Kai's uncle lived. They always had dinners here and they were more of a family thing. Kai's mother always came and he was excited to see her.
"I hope you love seafood." Kai said as he was waiting for the door to be opened. Despite coming here almost everyday, people were not allowed to just waltz into the High Priest's mansion.
Kai's uncle opened the door, "Kai it's been a while. I have heard about you while you have been gone. Not all is good unfortunately. And you must me Kara." William gave her a warm smile.
Kai's uncle was a large man with a dark blue beard. He had thick arms and a tone stomach. People have described Kai's uncle, William, as a grizzly bear.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:45 pm

Kara looked up at the man, slightly intimidated at first but she soon put on a warm smile in return. "Yes, it's good to meet you. Thank you for allowing me to stay with Kai."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:52 pm

William laughed as he walked inside, leaving the door open. Kai walked inside and signaled for Kara for follow. "Like I have a say over what Kai does." William laughed harder. "But you are welcome to stay here anytime. It is an honor for you to feel safe enough here."
They were brought to the huge kitchen. In the past it was manned by teams of chiefs. Today, Sapphire likes to take care of all the cooking herself. The cleaning on the other hand, she gets help with. And right now, she was in the kitchen chopping onions and peppers, getting the meal ready for tonight.
When she noticed our entrance, she set down the knife and came over and gave Kai a hug. "It has been too long. I am glad to see you are alright." Then she turned to Kara giving her a hug as well. "I am so glad to be able to invite you into my home."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:00 pm

Kara followed after them and was surprised to be hugged by whom she assumed to be William's wife and Kai's aunt. She stood there for a moment then a little awkwardly hugged her back. "Y-Yes. Thank you, I really appreciate it." Once she was released she smiled at the woman. "I'm Kara, it's nice to meet you, I'm looking forward to tonight's meal." As she looked the woman over she noticed that she was quite beautiful for her age, her hair was wavy blue and she had a nice figure and wore a pretty dress. She smiled even brighter. "You're very beautiful."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:10 pm

"Thank you, and you are a beauty yourself. I'm Sapphire if these rude boys hadn't already told you." She gave the boys a look that would suggest she were angry if her voice wasn't so joking. Sapphire went back over to her cooking, but stayed focused on the conversation.
"I heard you got here last night, but I decided to let you get some sleep. I doubted your alliance with the Smothers, that's what the people are calling the murders now and I have no idea why. So I went there this afternoon, but you two were not there. I assumed you were showing Kara around, but I didn't realize you were out of the capital." William sat down at the breakfast nook snacking on the fruits Sapphire had set out.
Kai looked at their wet clothes. He did not mind his clothes being wet, but he did not think the same for Kara. He took all the water from her clothes and sent it in the sink.
"I needed to get away for a bit." Kai sat down with his uncle grabbing one of the orange slices.
"From River? She came by hysterical earlier. Your mother and Rain are consoling her right now." William gave Kai a hard look. For anyone else, they would be intimidated, but Kai was use to the hard looks. Kai was too busy freezing from the mention of her name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next