RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8467

Pantera's Death - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:11 am

Kai went over to Hayden's sleeping form and shook his shoulder. "I think we are going to be leaving soon." He wanted to wake him with water to the face, but knew that would make him in a foul mood.
Kai left the cave and could still smell the humid, rain air. The air felt hot on his skin and he liked the simmering heat. Kai felt child-like happiness fill him. He rubbed his hands in mud and went into the cave and sneakily rubbed it on Kara's nose.
Kai laughed, running out of the cave and hiding behind a bush. He remembered times as a kid playing in the mud and hide-n-see with other neighborhood kids. It was something he loved to do.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10461

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:14 am

Hayden groaned and flipped over, mumbling something that sounded like '5 more minutes.'

Kara stood there for a moment, blinking in surprise then she smirked and wiped the mud off her nose and walked out of the cave, looking normal and unplanned. She looked around then shrugged and turned to head back in the cave.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:19 am

Kai threw a mud patty at Kara, hitting her shoulder. He stepped out of hiding and flung another one. He expected her to put up a little more of a fight considering she could easily control the mud flying through the air. But all's fair in love and war. So he decided he would not stop until she joined in and started to smile. "Come on Kara. What ever happened to fun?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:23 am

Kara smirked and without looking turned the ground under his feet into a deep mud pit, causing him to fall in it. She turned around with a smirk and walked over until she was at the edge of the mud pit and bent down over him. "I needed to find you first." She took the mud from her shoulder and dropped it on his head, swirling it up to make it look like chocolate whipped cream, she started laughing.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:26 am

Kai took the water from the mud, creating stairs. He walked out of the mud pit and used the water he got in the process and poured it on Kara. He then took the mud from his head and threw it at her. He hit her stomach. "You will never win." He laughed as he picked up more mud patties ready to fire.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:30 am

Kara laughed as she was doused and used her bending to create a wave of mud which knocked him over into another mud puddle. She was laughing hard with a big smile. "Never challenge an Earth Bender to a mud war."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:33 am

Kai spit the little grains of mud out of his mouth. He got out of the mud puddle, drenching and muddy. "Never challenge a water bender after it rains." A white smile breaking out on his mud stained face.
Kai pulled the water from the mud and pushed it toward Kara, forcing her to fall into a mud puddle herself. Kai added the water to the mud pit, making her sink into it until only her nose was exposed.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:35 am

Kara thrashed and sputtered as mud went up her nose and into her mouth then smirked. "Touche." She laughed and used the mud to make her float in the air and she stared sending mud ball after mud ball at him.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:53 am

Kai dodged the balls of mud at first. He then used the water in the mud balls to help to push them to the ground. Kai took steps closer and closer to Kara until he was in front of her. He pulled mud up from the ground, using the water, and then taking the water out of it. This formed think mounds of dirt all the way up to the knee. He knew she would be able to get out of it easily, she is an earth bender. But while she was stuck, Kai drew lines with mud on her face. He drew three lines on her cheeks and one on the bridge of her nose. "There you go, now you are a mud princess." Kai laughed at how dirty she looked and knew he looked the same.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:46 pm

Kara gave him a mock glare and but she was smiling hugely, she took the dirt from her knees and made it float for a while and said. "Fine, if you want to play that way..." She dug deeper into the earth for completely dry dirt and she brought it up, encasing his complete lower half with dirt, trapping him. She then began to spike his hair with mud, unintentionally laughing in his ear as she did so.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:23 pm

Kai struggled to get out, but the dirt was locked firmly around his body. He just stood there laughing as Kara messed with his hair, her laugh filling his ears. "Do I look good with brown hair?" He turned as best he could toward Kara.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:09 pm

Kara laughed and stepped back, making a frame with her fingers. "Oh you just look adorable!" She said unable to contain her laughter.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:23 pm

Kai huffed. "I am not adorable. I am a fearsome warrior." To prove his point he pulled water from the ground and locked Kara into ice from the waist down. He then moistened the ground that locked him in and pushed out of the mud. He then walked over to Kara, smiling. "Do I still seem adorable?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:27 pm

She purposely made sure he saw her looking at his spiked hair and she giggled. "Yup! No one can take you seriously looking like that."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:31 pm

Kai messed up his hair, little drops of mud hitting Kara's face as he did so. He then looked down at her and stuck his tongue out.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:35 pm

Kara chuckled and took some of the mud from her face and made it hit his outstretched tongue. "How does my mud alla hair taste?" She said laughing.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:39 pm

Kai turned spitting it off his tongue. "Ugh, gross." He then turned back to Kara. "You brought this upon yourself." A mischievous grin on his face. He unfroze the water and tackled Kara as gently as he could to the ground. He had her pinned quickly and he looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:45 pm

Kara was laughing as she was shoved to the ground but when she looked up at him as he pinned her her laughing quieted and a blush crept onto her face.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:50 pm

Kai knew she was going to blush and thought he prepared himself to ignore it. Instead he fought the urge to kiss her. He looked down into her purple eyes, forgetting the exact revenge for making him taste dirt. He leaned forward, about to kiss her, like he had the right to. Then he remembered Hayden kissing he earlier that day. He didn't have the right to kiss her despite what his heart told him. He got off of her and sat on the ground, wishing his cheeks weren't heating up. He didn't want to lead Kara on, but it seemed that was what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:02 pm

Kara's eyes widened and then slowly closed as he leaned toward her but then she felt him get off of her and she looked over at him, blushing and a little disappointed. She stared at him for a while then stood up. "I'm gonna... go wake Hayden..." She said quietly before heading back to the cave.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:08 pm

Kai nodded. Then went to a nearby stream. He washed the mud and dirt off of him. His clothes were a mess but he didn't have them with him to change them. So he went back to the cave but didn't go in. He was avoiding Kara. The feelings he has for her were there on the surface. He has tried to lock them away a few times today, but they wouldn't go away and he didn't know why. He was able to push them away yesterday, but now he couldn't. If he didn't find a way to push them down, it was only a matter of time before something happens.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:15 pm

Kara shook Hayden's shoulder. "Hayden, come on, it's time to wake up."

Hayden rolled over and again mumbled something like. "Five more minutes."

Kara sighed and took a step back, first she brought down the walls of the cave so that the sun was shining through. When Hayden still didn't wake up she let out a sigh then took in a deep breath, with one swift uppercut motion the ground below Hayden shot up suddenly, sending Hayden flying into the air. He jolted awake and screamed as he headed for the ground but Kara was on it. She waited until she was sure of where he would land then created a deep hole and filled it to the brim with mud. Hayden landed in it and then she used the mud to bring him to the surface so he didn't drown. She walked over to his coughing form and stood over him. "Morning sleepy head."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:19 pm

Kai watched in amusement as Hayden was woken up. "This is why I wake up early." He started to pack up their things and grabbed a pack. "Looks like it's time to go."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:24 pm

Hayden looked up at Kara in amazement for a moment then started laughing as he got up. "Wow, that was quite a wake up call." He said as he grabbed a couple packs himself. "But don't you think you went a little overboard?"

"Nope." Kara said as she removed the mud from his clothes as well as her own. She also got the stains out of Kai's clothing as she grabbed her bag and another pack. "Ready to go?"

"Yup." Hayden said as he walked over next to her.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:28 pm

Kai was happy to have his clothes free of the mud and followed Kara to her homeland. He loved the fun they had this morning, but the almost kiss had ruined it. He would look at Kara and then look away, not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next