RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Hidden IC channel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7800

Hidden IC channel - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:12 am

Cara had felt this. Cold only once before, but it wasn't this intense. She stood, crossing her arms. She wasn't bothered by the cold. She had grown used to it during the snowy winters. Cara looked back to Sarah, and then to Blaze. "Get up. Quickly. I think she came to meet you," she said as as woman walked toward them. Her flowing blonde hair and electric blue eyes made her look stunning. "You'll have to address her as Lady Ame. Bring on the welcoming committee!" she said her last sentence sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18947

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:26 am

Blaze was confused so he stepped beside Cara in a mere attempt to 'hide' from the newcomer, hoping to not draw any attention from this mysterious feminine figure which seemed to carry and aura of authority. As childish as his actions were, he let his hair droop over his eyes and he shuffled back, sighing silently.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:37 am

Cara turned her head to Blaze slightly. "You don't have to be afraid of her. She's a lot like us really. Just an ice cold bitch." She winked and looked at Lady Ame just as she approached. "Can I help you with anything?" she asked, trying her best to be nice.

Ame looked at Cara and scowled. "Get out of my way. You know I'm not here to talk to you." She pushed her way past Cara and stood in front of Blaze. "I just came to welcome you to the school. And just a word of warning; I don't care who you are, you will do as I tell you to or there will be consequences. On that note, you are not to involve yourself in the day to day lives of the humans. Vampires stay with vampires only. Unless you want to end up like Cara here." She pointed her thumb back at Cara who was rolling her eyes. With that, Ame turned briskly, her flowing blonde hair swaying behind her, and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:16 am

Blaze's red eyes drilled in to the back of her school uniform and he scowled, taking a step forward as he pressed a hand on Cara's shoulder. "Sorry to say this..." Blaze said as his eyes flashed with instant hatred, "But please -- tell me who the hell gave you authority round 'ere?" He rolled his eyes before taking another step forward, glaring at the still back of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:40 am

Cara swore under her breath and quickly removed Blaze's hand from Lady Ame's shoulder. She quickly grabbed his shoulders and pushed him back a couple of steps. "What do you thinks you're doing? Do you want us both killed?" she turned her head slightly to Lady Ame. "I'm terribly sorry. He's new to this. I'll try my best to keep him contained." She released Blaze's shoulders and turned to Ame, bowing deeply. "Please accept my appologies."

Ame scowled. Who was this boy to touch her? She turned, the scowl still plastered on her face. Before she could open her mouth to put him in his place, Cara was bowing and asking for his forgiveness. She smirked. Never had she seen Cara so intent on helping another vampire. She was more towards helping the humans. "fine. You can get off this time. But the next time his out of place Cara, I am holding you responsible. Is that understood?" Cara nodded, head still bowed. Satisfied, Ame turned and left.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:05 am

Once Ame was out of sight, Blaze scowled once more and turned away. "That little bitch." He muttered, crossing his arms defensively. "Who the hell put her in charge. Seriously." The words dribbled from his mouth as he moved the chunk of his hair from his face, revealing himself once again.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:09 am

"Blaze. You might want to settle. You're showing yourself," she said, referring to his eyes. She found it quite easy to stay calm but she needed to explain things to Blaze. He needed to understand. "Sit. I'll tell you all I know on Lady Ame. But you have to promise me you won't go around spreading rumors."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:13 am

"Understood." He said, exhaling as he sat on the lush, green grass and looked into her eyes. He knew his anger could slip under the tight reins which were placed on it at times - he couldn't help it. Ever since he was born, he'd be angered or flustered over the littlest things. Blaze cracked his neck to the side as he awaited to be informed of Ame.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:21 am

Cara sighed. "Alright. I guess I should start from the beginning." She sat on the grass, head hung low. "Lady Ame and I used to be the best of friends. Ever since we were little you could never catch us apart. Then, when her family died, she changed. She's a Day Dweller but when her family died, she started hanging around the Night Dwellers. The bad types. Everything about her changed, even her mental state. She took it upon herself to see that the vampiric system be changed for the benefit of the Newborns; which is what a Pureblood is called when they receive their powers and vampiric title. It's also what the Bitten are called on certain occasions. Eventually, because she was the last of the bloodline in her family, the most powerful Pureblood family, when she received her vampiric title, she was given control of all of us. Including other powerful Pureblood families, like yours and mine."

Cara picked at the grass. She didn't like talking about this kind of stuff. It made her feel on edge. Even more so when she was talking about Ame.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:26 am

Blaze nodded, taking all the information in as he looked over at her, his eyes squinting as the sun penetrated his field of vision. He raised a hand and placed it over his eyes to reduce the glare the glowing orb was producing before opening his mouth, "Is there any way we can take Ame out of power?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:32 am

Cara looked up at him in shock. "You can't just take a Pureblood out of power. The only way we could do that was if she became chronically ill or died. Then there would be the biggest uproar for power between the Pureblood families ever seen!"

The bell rang, frightening Cara enough to make her jump. "We'll talk again after school. It's the last class of the day." she grabbed her bag and stood. "What have you got?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:48 am

"Uh..." Blaze's mind racked, "Pretty sure I have history with Mr. Barker. What about you?" He asked, springing to his feet as he adjusted the light bag which was around his bag, slight torn.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:55 am

"Construction with Mrs Paysen. This is going to be fun." Cara waved and ran off to her construction class. "Front gate. Meet me there," she called back to him.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:43 pm

He smiled back and rushed off to his class, flinging his bag onto a nearby port rack where he instantly assumed where his class was. With his pencil case and a spare book, he silently strolled into class, noticing they had already gone in. The teacher greeted Blaze, giving him a sheet of rules before showing him his seat in the classroom.

Most of the class consisted of a heap of safety procedures and going through rules. After they'd done that, the teacher asked for everyone to give a brief description about themself. When it came to Blaze, he overshadowed his eyes with his hair before lifting his head, "I'm Blazeth, I suggest you don't become my friend." He said before lowering his head once again.

Once the class ended, he exited the class, sighing with relief - glad the torture was over. As he entered, he was nudged by a kid with a bulky kid, "Move it, you emo!" He remarked before slinging his bag over his shoulder and running off. Blaze clenched his fists before inhaling - he had to control his anger.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:02 pm

Cara just wanted her class to be over. She had done nothing all lesson other than go over safety proceedings and rules. It was always the same stuff. Don't do this and don't do that. Shut up, do your work, don't break the rules. Bla bla bla. There was nothing worse for Cara than attending school.

When the bell rang, Cara flung her bag over her shoulder and raced out of the classroom, glad the day was over. She practically ran to the school gates to meet with Blaze. She felt she could be herself around him, even if it meant she had to teach him some stuff she felt that they were going to have a good friendship.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:06 pm

Blaze saw Cara approaching him and gave a slight wave, "Yo." He said, jamming his hands in his pockets, "Did you want to hang out this afternoon?" He asked, almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:08 pm

Cara waved back. "Sure. Anywhere in particular or no?" she asked. It was clear she was new to talking casually with guys. No guy in the school was game enough to talk to her because she always seemed like such an emo. It was depressing sometimes but she got used to it after a while.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:28 pm

"Err..." Blaze shrugged also, "I guess we can just walk around - I don't know much about this town and where we can go." He pulled a packet of mints from his pocket and popped open the lid, before popping on of the flavoured bullets in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:30 am

Cara smiled before looking around. She wanted to see if Sarah was around anywhere, but she couldn't see her. She told herself it was alright but to her, it wasn't. Sarah would be hanging out with wolves and she didn't want that. She didn't like it one bit.

She shrugged and began walking out the front gate, half expecting Blaze to follow. She did need to tell him who she was and stuff but she also needed to teach him how to hide himself in public. It was strange, he was older than her and therefore been a vampire for longer but he didn't know how to do the basics.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:23 am

Blaze followed after and stayed behind, his eyes darting cautiously across the streets at other people, "Are we going anywhere specific?" He asked curiously as he caught up with the same pace as her.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:30 pm

Cara smiled slightly. "Just the park. Also known as my training grounds. You'll like it there." She shoved her hands in her pockets and walked quickly past a row of houses. The area stank of wolves.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 2:54 pm

He nodded, "Will we be alone?" He asked after they passed a few houses, the stench strengthening as they moved through the seemingly empty streets. The only Blaze heard was the movement of his feet and cars which occasionally sped past.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:46 am

"We should be." Cara sniffed the air and almost gagged. She quickly grabbed Blaze's hand and darted down the street. She knew the scent well. It was laden with Sarah's which unsettled Cara greatly. Vampires weren't supposed to be able to distinguish the smell of specific people from afar like this but her mother was able to do the same thing.

Cara didn't slow until she had reached the edge of the neighbourhood. "Sorry to drag you along like that," she said. "The smell was foul and that part of the neighbourhood is notorious for vampire disappearances."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:59 pm

The second Blaze's hand was grabbed, his eyes widened for a little and his heart hammered, slightly relieved when she stopped. He then brought his head to the air and inhaled deeply, before looking at Cara with his crimson coloured eyes. "Are you sure going to this park is a great idea?" He said as his nose twitched for a slight second.
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Brutality

RPG Tokens : 4556
Location : Near a river. I'm not kidding. I could walk across a road and through the woods to the river, but that would be trespassing.

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:06 pm

Kenny was walking around, doing nothing in particular, when he smelt something suspicious. He sniffed the air. "Vampire," he hissed to himself. He shrugged it off. Kenny had always been pretty open to talking with anybody-- well that is, except vampires. He simply could NOT stand those creatures, those pallid faces, bloodthirsty brains. He clenched his fists. He'll deal with these ones.

Kenny walked around a house, the scent of he vamps getting stronger. Finally, he saw them, a pair, one male one female. He leaned against a streetlamp and watched them, a cocky smile decorating his face. "Are you sure you know where you are going?" he called out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden IC channel Hidden IC channel - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden IC channel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next