RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

quest of theeight lost jewels

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:45 am

"Nothing never is as planned" he grinned, over hearing her. "Theres always something that cajt be foreseen. Always something you cant plan for" he told her, sitting down beside her. "Remember that" he said, slowly nodding.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7800

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:51 am

"Who asked you?" she grumbled. Then she smiled. "But I can remember that."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:02 am

"Good" he said smiling back at her. He sat there for some time, nodding his head to the tune of the sounds around him. He was at peace.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:08 am

"How can you be so happy at a time like this?" she asked with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:18 am

"There's no point in being miserable in a time like this" he said, shrugging, giving a small chuckle. "Hey, I'll tell you this though. It's gonne be ok, eerything will turn out fine." he said smiling at the stars in the above sky. "You're alright, you know that" he told her. Then he eard a deafenig roar in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:19 am

"There's no point in being miserable in a time like this" he said, shrugging, giving a small chuckle. "Hey, I'll tell you this though. It's gonne be ok, eerything will turn out fine." he said smiling at the stars in the above sky. "You're alright, you know that" he told her. Then he eard a deafenig roar in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:22 am

"What was that?" She couldn't even say thank you before the roar came. She sprang to her feet and grabbed her bow and an arrow, cocked it and aimed. Her eyes scanned her surroundings, her arms not wavering once.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:35 pm

"The monsters getting closer" Aragon muttered. "Bubbles!"
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

RPG Tokens : 4666

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:06 am

Bubbles emerged from blaze tent "hey marluxia, what is it aragon"she said as she moved closer to were they stand
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18947

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:55 am

Blaze stirred uneasily in his tent, his breathing was hoarse and he kept seeing the wolves when he closed his eyes. Then he heard the roar. Such a powerful noise, mingling with the cries of the other warriors.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:09 am

"Sounds like your monsters getting angry" he said, hearing a cry of anger from the monster. "Whadda we do?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:37 am

Blaze scraped along the ground with his fingers, attempting to stand. He would have to help them. He would have to.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:40 am

"Blaze, get back in ya tent" Aragon tolfld him, noticing his movement. "Leave this to us" he said to him.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:50 am

Blaze rested a pale hand on his dagger, pain pulsing through his leg once again. His body flopped back to the ground flimsily.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:00 am

Bubbles was getting more sick by the minute but had to carry on.. she went to blaze and gave him another cup "here drinks this it will stop the pain and you will be able to carry on with us"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:15 am

Blaze drunk hastily, the pain had decreased but it was still there. 'How you doing?' He said, his voice low and feint, he touched Bubbles's shoulder, his eyes soft and watering from the pain.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:59 am

Marluxia walked into the tent, whipping the flap aside. "I suggest we leave. I will carry Gandal. It's the least I can do."

(What happened to Gandal anyway?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:02 am

"No. I will. Besidez we have to wait for Bubbles to give us an order" he said.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:17 am

((A wolf bit my leg))
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:25 am

"okay you can both help carry blaze, the drink i just gave him will take at least the time it takes to get to the monster to stop the pain so he can fight" she sadi and lead the way.

Bubbles didn't know how much longer she could carry on she was sick.. but she would carry on until she had succesfully gotten her grandma's diary than she would rest
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:47 am

Aragon went over and picked Blaze up. "So where do we go?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:51 am

" through the front gates and than just follow the sound of the monster" she said as she started to walk
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:20 am

Marluxia sighed and extended her arm. Gandal began to float away from Aragon. "As I said. I will carry Gandal."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:01 am

He looked at her. He began walking towards the gates.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:09 am

In minutes she stopped in her tracks in front of her was the monster and below was the sparkinling diaamond
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

quest of theeight lost jewels

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next