RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The long lost screats of Trimssy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 3993
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

The long lost screats of Trimssy Empty
PostSubject: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:35 am

Welcome RPers old and new to the sci-fi version of the highly popular Pirates of Zarpi.
Rules:

1. No godmoding
  2. No killing other people's character/s without permeation
  3. No taking control of other people's characters
  4. Swearing is allowed as long as it isn't to bad(like every 2nd sentence)
  5. Make sure you are on regularly
  6. Be serious
  7. Try to make your post make sense(I know that sometimes you can't think of the right word it's OK but do try

Plot: Zarpi an a solar system at the edge of the universe known by few other than those who live there. Isolated from the rest of the universe the people and animal of the solar system have evolved allowing them to use powerd that few others posses.
At the most northern point of the planet Trimssy lays a huge maze-like temple lies an ancient puzzle map that shows the way to The Lost Treasure of Zarpi, many have tried and failed to obtain it. The temple is littered with the bone of the fallen.
The solar system's best space academy is offering young pilots the chance to travel the the galaxies as long as they can pass the tests, set for them inside the temple. For one this is too big of a chance to let pass by her name is Just an animal human hybrid in her 2nd year. Bullied for looking different from the others, her dream is to become the moth famous captain to travel the stars.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8091

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:31 am

I will play as Nemo

Rp sheet: https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net/rpg_sheet_edit?u=38

A man came in and sat in the corner drinking his usual of ale and drank it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18918

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:22 pm

I will be Gandal, https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net/u1rpgsheet

I will post some stuff later, when the RP progresses a bit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 3993
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:21 am

Just stood in the corner of the pub. siping from a flask around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:15 am

Gandal stroll into the floating pub, taking a seat at a metal, glowing chair, laser rifle in one hand.
Back to top Go down
Eevee2Leafeon
Eevee2Leafeon

RPG Tokens : 3925

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 12:36 pm

(I'm not sure how to join but...)
I'll be Shadia
Rp sheet:https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net/u135rpg

Shadia was leaning in on the wall of the pub, hidden by the shadows, just watching the different people.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:14 am

Gandal turned around to see a lone figure, he projected a message to the figure, adding a chuckle as he did, why are you so alone?
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4663

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:34 am

I'll be Max. He'll have a pair ridiculously florescent pink prosthetic eyes so that he'll be able to see. (you can't expect me to have a blind OC that's also a pirate...) And an arm that can transform into a cannon :3
RP sheet: https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net/u48rpg
~~
A young boy walks into the bar, taking in all the florescent lights and colours. It was amazing how many colours existed, and how pretty they can be...
Noticing the large amount of people walking by, he realize that it would be better for him to take a seat, instead of just standing there and being a humanoid roadblock.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:40 am

Gandal saw the metal door of the bar opening again, been busy today... he thought, smiling as he took another sip of the brown textured beer which beckoned in front of him. I haven't saw a cyrborg for a while.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8091

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 6:33 am

Nemo had never seen a cyborg before, his jaw dropped and the bartender came along closed his jaw for him. Nemo then walked towards the cyborg and fainted.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7771

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:26 am

I'll play as Marluxia. A hunter who uses an upgraded version of bow and arrow. Knives for her safety.

Marluxia's back hit the roof with a loud thud. The man on top of her was heavy, but he had a weakness. She balled her hand into a fist and smashed it under his armpit. She kicked him off of her and rolled off the roof. She saw a tavern across the street and ran to it. She opened the large metal door, ran in and quickly shut it again. Safe, she thought. For now.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:33 am

Gandal rose his head, seeing a young woman rush into the pub, bruises showering her fragile body. She was good looking... He had to admit. He shook his head, worry creasing his brow,
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:40 pm

Hearing a thud behind him, the raven quickly turns around, only to discover a man lying on the floor. Experimentally, he prodded him. No response-- the man must be unconcious...
The boy decided that it'll be for the better if he went and took this man to the nurse-- who knows what deadly thing caused him to be fall? So he tried to pick him up, at first using his right hand-- a platinum skeleton dotted with blue screws and the few dull grey wires that entangled the metallic structure, but this skeleton lacked the muscle to preform the task. Sighing to himself, he uses his other arm to pick up the man and put him in a chair-- there was no way he could carry a grown man by himself to the nurse, especially with one weak arm...
He looks around to see if there were any capable individuals that would have something to heal this man, not wanting to abandon him in search of the nurse
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:09 pm

Gandal looked over at the body that had dropped to the floor as the cyborg attempted to lift the body up. He might go and help except he was unwanted in most scenarios because of his stench of beer and the way he talked. He sighed, as glorious memories of battles flooded back like water seeping into a sponge. The sigh turned into a smile.

Gandal stood, walking over to the cyborg, as he walked he thought of what he was going to say. Cyborgs freaked him out with their robotics and wires. 'Would you like some help?' Gandal said, his eyes shifting over the unconscious body.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:34 am

"Don't touch him!" Marluxia called. "Don't you dare touch him." Her voice became hoarse. She needed somrthing to drink. Her eyes welled with tears. She wiped them away quickly and walked over to the bar. "Just one of the regulars. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:47 am

A confused "what." made it's way out of his mouth, with the sudden appearance of the raven, who pushed away a larger man who had just offered to help... was he dangerous?
The boy didnt want to take any chances, so he slowly pushed the chair (and the unconcious man with it) away from the other man...
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:55 am

She was given her usual ale and gulped it down. She needed that drink. She walked over to the cyborg and the man in the chair. As she walked over, the 'unconscious' man woke and stood emedietly. He swang a puch at her but he missed. She moved around behind him and did an open handed strike to the back of his neck. She then proceded to knee him in the face and finish him off with a puch to the gut and a round kick to his temple. Her trench coat flapped out behind her and she stood low to the ground. "you guys sicken me." She opened the door, grabbed the dead man by the scruff of his coloar and threw him outside onto the street. "Two down, one to go."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:12 am

Gandal was stunned, 'what uh... Just happened?' He didn't know what else to say, he just waited for this strange woman to reply. Don 't you see a new thing everyday? He chuckled mentally.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:05 am

"Sorry. I don't believe we have met. My name is Marluxia. And if you must know, I am in a little bit of a predicament at the moment." She looked over to the man and smiled. "Sorry for the noise gents. I'll just be leaving." She opened the door to leave.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:14 am

Gandal followed, 'I am gandal. Care to explain your predicament?' He asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:45 am

"My predicament right now sir, is you following me. You don't need this. I don't need this. Go away. Unless you want to get yourself killed."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:33 am

Gandal ignored and walked back inside the pub, sighed and sat next to the robot.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:37 am

Marluxia sighed. She walked back into the pub and stood in front of the man. "Alright. You can come. Just don't get in my way. Alright?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:15 am

Gandal stood, turned, 'of course.' He came to her side, 'it is Gandal by the way...'
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:19 am

"As I said earlier, my name is Marluxia." She turned and held out her hand. "Pleased to make your acquaintance."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The long lost screats of Trimssy The long lost screats of Trimssy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The long lost screats of Trimssy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next