RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

quest of theeight lost jewels

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18919

quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:10 pm

(Aw... why?)
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:13 pm

((coz of all this "you cant do anything till you've dione this, and you cant use ur powers until this" and all that stuff, It's just...wrong in my eyes, sorry buddy...
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

RPG Tokens : 4638

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:12 am

(just come back)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:42 am

((...Hmmm.... I don't think so...))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:16 am

((rejoin...theres no dead))
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:23 am

Blaze whimpered, he could hear the vicious snarls of the dead nearing around where the camp had been.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:28 am

((...There is no dead...))
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:32 am

(The undead people are coming, that is what bubbles said...)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:36 am

((Yeah, but then I exited, so the dead disappeared, as I was not there for them to deal with, so they didn't need to be there, hence they aren't there anymore...))
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:40 am

(Oh :/ )

Blaze dared a glimpse at the camp to see the undead slowly disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:47 pm

Aragon came walking out of the shadows. "Hey Blaze, how are ya?" he said exasperated. "Bubbles, I'm sorry for my behaviour I truly am. However, if you call the dead again, I will kill you" he said, giving her a fair warning.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:52 pm

Blaze nodded, processing what Aragon just said. He laid a hand on the hilt of his dagger to give himself extra comfort, "I am fine." He said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:00 pm

"Planning to use that on me?" Aragon asked. ""I wouldnt advise it" he said airily. ""Now come on, lets move" he said.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:04 pm

"Move where?" Blaze said calmly, keeping his hand on the dagger.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:07 pm

"Um, to our goal, duh" Aragon said, nonplussed.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:19 pm

Blaze blinked, "Oh. Yeah." His hand drifted away from the dagger as he moved away from the tree.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:27 pm

"Are you ok Blaze?" Aragon asked, staring at his friend. "You seem to be acting… strange" he said.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:31 pm

"Just a bit shocked from before. That's all." He faked a smile as he stepped to the fire that remained in the desolate camp site.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 5:51 am

"we are not moving to our goal straight away, and your not to tell when we move i said that you could come dosen't mean you control us.. This is my adventure my journey with blaze and marluxia i tell when we leave and what we are going to do okay. Don't threaten me either." bubbles said firmly and kinda fastrauted

We will move a little way up from here there is a river we will set camp there for tonight okay"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 5:55 am

"I was making a suggestion dammit. And we're not your personal slaves either. We're not controlled by anyone, you don't tell us what to do. We are not to be controlled. So if this is what this adventure is, some sort of laboutlr camp, trying to train us as your personal slaves, I'm out" he said rationally. His hands were ablaze with shadow fire, as he was calm and controlled, but angry all the same.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 6:02 am

I" am not making them into personal slaves.. i simple asked them to join me in my quest and do what i say and they agreed.. but if you don't wwant to follow on anymore than fine leave you say that shadow mmysterious and death land is your hometown so you can obviously make your own way their .. You said you were truly sorry prove it " she said getting very tempered
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 6:04 am

"I am sorry, I just hate that they are acting like highly obedient puppies, trained to obey to amything. I'm not saying youvdid that, but U just find it disturbing is all" he said evenly.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 6:10 am

Bubble raise her hand to slap him....

"Just leave it... I asked them to come and help me and do as i say. this is my fairy godmother i am helping!" she screamed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 6:12 am

"If you had bothered to listen, I clearly said thisvis not ypur fault!" he saie. "It's their behaviour that disturbs me. I never said that it is your fault, or that I blame you" he said, his hand still ablaze with shadow fire.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 6:15 am

"You obviously than wasn't raised with manners and goold behaivour skills!" she screaamed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

quest of theeight lost jewels

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next