RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

quest of theeight lost jewels

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18918

quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:53 am

Blaze moved through the forest carefully, his steps filled with caution mixed with fear. Sounds blared at him from every angle. The howling of the wolves were nearing and bats squealed as he moved through a cluster of bushes. He took out his dagger and held it in front of himself in-case anything unorthodox approached him.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

RPG Tokens : 4637

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:28 am

Bubbles was getting worried.. there were heaps of sticks and that around here
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:30 am

He heard the wolves, closer, much closer, the warmth of their breath closing around him. He heard a petrifying growl which was low and menacing, striking fear through Blaze instantly. He froze, looking around him, his eyes darting in every bush.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:21 am

"Aragon, i am going to look for Blaze" she said hopping out of her sleeping bag
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:28 am

Blaze couldn't near the wolves anymore. Or so he thought. He bent over and picked up a bundle of sticks as he heard a bark... then he saw himself tumbling on the ground with a savage dog on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:02 am

Bubbles went the direction that blaaze went in and got a quick vision on blaze he was hurt and introuble she ran and soon came across him lying on the floor with a wolf standing beside him.. she raced over and looked at the wolf..she looked it in the eyes.. were it than sat and she bent down over blaze "blaze are you..okay.. blaze wake up"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:07 am

Blaze moaned, his vision was blury and he could feel pain pulsing through his leg, "What... just happened?"
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:13 am

" I don't know blaze... this wolf was standing over you when i reached you and i just lookked it in the eyes and it sat.. we need to get you out of her" and put blaze are around her neck and pulled him up and staggered back to camp.. she saw the camp "aragon,,, come help me... blaze is hurt"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:18 am

He looked down at his leg, noticing a massive bite mark.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:24 am

"aragon, were ar you" she screamed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:43 am

Aragon appeared next to Blaze behind Bubbles. "Crap" he said, and started killing the wilf. He killed the wolf, and took its blood. He waved his hand over the blood, then rubbed it into a bandage. He then placed the bandage over the bite. "That should help soothe the pain" he told Blaze. "It will also help slowly heal the wound. It wont heal fir another 4 days Im afraid, depending on how strong your body is. I'm afraid thats all I can do for now" he said.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:21 am

" I can do something....just start sit down here blaze.. i will start the fire and than i shall heal you in no time"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:45 am

Blaze groaned as he hobbled to the crackling fire, the pain was unbearable. His knees buckled and he stumbled to the ground a couple of meters away from the embers of the fire. His vision was still distorted but the pain had slightly decreased.

He had never been bitten by a wolf before, all he recalled was being tossed to the ground, the flash of teeth then the spurt of blood. He cringed at the thought as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:45 am

"It's ok Blaze. The wolf's gone. You're safe" he tild him soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:55 am

He could hear the words of his friend, soft and soothing, almost as if they would be able to heal the wounds that had opened up on his leg. He outstretched a hand a touched Aragon's shoulder, his eyes drilling into his before they fell shut again and his arm slumped to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:41 am

"BLAZE!!" Aragon screamed. He quickly knelt over, and checked for a pulss. Thump. It was faint. Thump. It was slow. Thump. Afagon picked up his friend, and put him in his tent, and waved a hand over him. He left him there, leaving him to heal, and wake up.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:00 am

Blaze could hear feint whispers crawling through his conscience, the whispers of demons, angels, humans, knights, monsters, kings, fugitives. They all grew louder. So many voices at once, all clashing with each other. His eyes flickered open, the voices drowning away as his conscience washed back.
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:28 pm

Bubbles walked into blazes tent holding a cup.. she looked at blaze.. "here blaze drink this it will help your wound and help clear your mind of what happend" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 5:35 am

He leaned forward, grasping the cup and sipping slowly. He finished with the liquid quickly, placing the cup on the fabric next to him. Blazed put his back down and sighed, "Thanks." He said, his voice croaking.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7771

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:16 am

(Sorry. I've missed so much. Should I exit?)
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:03 am

(no.. you can stay.. it dosen't matter)

"your welcome.. " she said to blaze.. rest for the remaining of the night and we will set off tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:56 am

Aragon sat on a log. He sat and thought. The path ahead leaded to his hometown. His parents. He didnt know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:18 am

(Can someone please give me a summery then? I don't feel like reading 20 pages.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:00 am

We're about to fight a giant monster, Blaze has been attacked and Bubbles has gona all wierd.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:08 am

(Okay. Thanks Prisoner)

Marluxia sat behind a tree. She had never felt accepted by these guys. "This is not what I'd planned," she mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quest of theeight lost jewels quest of theeight  lost jewels  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

quest of theeight lost jewels

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next