RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The Planets Of Maldora

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7813

The Planets Of Maldora - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:23 am

"Beautiful." She followed his line of vision. "What do you think Gandal?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18960

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:32 pm

"Oh, sorry." He lowered the gun, placing it in his holder. "I am really sorry." He tried on a smile.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:17 pm

"We know," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4705

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:33 pm

"It-ts fine-e, really" was all he could manage to stutter, being to shocked by the recent turn of event, and by yet another glimpse of death. And by the fact that the man just changed his intentions so quickly. He took another glimpse at the two figures. Maybe they're a couple, he thought to himself...
Reassured that the other man will not try to kill him, he kept his staff. Not that he was totally defenseless-- he had a few tricks up his sleeve should they try to do anything...
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:39 pm

Marluxia saw his uneasiness. "We aren't going to hurt you," she said. "Are we guys?" When she got no response, she elbowed Gandal hard. "Are we," she said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:06 am

Aragon appeared in the middle of the room, gun pointed at Gandal.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:07 am

"Put it down Aragon! We are all friends here."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:10 am

Gandal was shocked at the trouble her caused, "Uh... here." He took out his gun and slid it across the floor, "Have my gun?" He smiled uneasily.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:11 am

The redhead boy backs away from the scene slowly, while he summoned energy in his hands, causing a few blue sparks to fly out. He didn't know anyone here, and they could have heard something...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:13 am

Aragon stood outside the house with his assassin brothers, with the black box in hand, as he had stolen it from Marluxia. Then they all shot explosives at the house, setting it on fire. Aragon watched as the house began to burn, and Aragon walked away slowly, feeling empty.

Last edited by Dracula#666 on Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:19 am

Marluxia rushed Gandal and the other out of the house just before it exploded. "Get out of here!" she shouted over the noise. She ran in the direction of the men and grabbed her bow and arrow. (I shot them all through the skull so they shouldn't be alive.) She shot them all in the skull. Through and through. They would be dead soon if not already.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:21 am

Gandal jumped through a nearby window, landing on a dead patch of grass. He panted for air as he inhaled large amounts of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:22 am

((you shot some of them in the head, there are many others you know)) Aragon ran in to an alley, and dissapeared. He reappeared in front of Marluxia, and ran off. Then he dissapeared, and went back to his house. Out of sight, and safe.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:25 am

She was shocked. Why would he do this? She ran to Gandal and hit him on the back. "Move!" she yelled as a block exploded from the house and hit the ground where they had stood moments before.

Last edited by Wolvenmyx on Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:27 am

Dracula#666 wrote:
((you shot some of them in the head, there are many others you know)) Aragon ran in to an alley, and dissapeared. He reappeared in front of Marluxia, and ran off. Then he dissapeared, and went back to his house. Out of sight, and safe.
((What dagger))
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:28 am

Gandal ran, embers of flame being sprayed at his face, "Who the hell did this?" he screamed over the distinct roaring of flames.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:30 am

Aragon sat on his luxorious leather couch and relaxed, and watched from the hilltop, as the house burned and burned.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:30 am

He needed to get out. But the others... he couldn't just leave them here, especially not the person who had just saved his life. He went to them, and held them close by. Reciting a spell, taught to him by Sylphus, he summoned just enough wind energy to teleport them right outside the crumbling structure.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:31 am

"I have a feeling," she coughed, "that it was Aragon." She thought back to moments before when he ran from her.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:34 am

Gandal sighed at the moment they were teleported away from the burning destruction. "Thankyou." He said, "If it was Aragon.. let me kill him... myself."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:35 am

Aragon, planning, as he always did. Was planning. An assassination. He got up from his couch and made tea. He sighed happily as he watched the house burn, feeling its warm tendrils surround him.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:10 am

She staggered a little. She walked in front of Gandal and sat on a bench. She was a litlle tired.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:30 am

"Are you alright?" Gandal said, peering at Marluxia.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:24 am

"I'm fine." She sighed. "I'm just a little tired."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:52 am

(don't tell me this will be another Dark World))

Aragon got up and walked out the door, and disappeared. He reappeared in front of Gandal.
"Are you alright Gandal? I saw what happened from the tavern." he said looking worriedly at the pair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Planets Of Maldora

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next