RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The Planets Of Maldora

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4046
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

The Planets Of Maldora - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:43 am

(what's happening here?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:55 am

I just blew up Gandals house and am asking if he is okay
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18971

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:00 am

Gandal looked up at Aragon and slid out a dagger, 'was this you?'
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:06 am

"Woah, calm down and put that away, of course it wasnt me, im your friend, so calm down and put that away" said Aragon, eyeing the dagger with no concern. "Now, are you alright?" he asked
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 4046
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:55 pm

Just walked up to the two
"STOP FIGHTING!!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:25 pm

"We're not fighting, calm your shorts" he said. "Gandal, Marluxia are you okay?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:47 am

Gandal read his thoughts and his memories, sifting through them until he found the vision of explosives... Gandal now knew it was him. He was not happy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:36 am

Aragon could see the anger in his eyes. "Well, you seem ok" he said. "I'd better be gettin back now" he said before dissapearing.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:04 am

Gandal sliced his knife through the air, cursing madly. 'We... Kill him.' He gasped.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:37 am

Aragon felt empty aws he found himself looking at the surroundings of Marluxia's house. He set some charges and set the remote ready. Then he went back to his house and waited for them to walk in his trap.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4716

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:31 am

The teenage boy was staring at the man he had seen just come out of the house.... he seemed familiar, but he couldn't place his finger on it. He continued to eat some popcorn and followed him, whenhe saw him enter another house without ringing the doorbell.... come to think of it, it didnt seem like he was saying goodbye to anyone when he exited from the first house..... he was suspicious, and the teenager had a tendency to try to keep an eye on anyone suspicious, even if it did end up with him getting injured.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7824

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:19 am

(Prisoner, why would you put explosives n my house? I don't have one.)

Marluxia stood and held her side. "This is not a good idea. I only kill for two reasons. To get money, or to save myself."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:55 am

Aragon walked out of the house that doesn't exist, and saw the young popcorn eating man. "Can I help you young man" he asked nicely. He looked down and up the young kid, and looked at his features. He'd certainly hold his own, he thought, definitely capable.
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8144

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:24 am

"Don't be mean to him, Aragon" shaking his head, "So, boy where are you parents?". A big bang came through the wall a army of tall hooded men holding stood there.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:24 am

Gandal could feel Aragon's presence around him. He raised his hands, sensing his loacation. He was then satsified; he knew exactly where he was.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:33 am

Aragon looked at the tall hooded figures for about 2 seconds, and then ran for his life. They were the collectors of death. Sent to bring about those who must die. And, no one, ever escaped. Nor did they live once seeing them. So Aragon, disappeared, and ran. Hiding, for a day, before they found him again.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:51 am

Marluxia sensed Gandals agitation. "What is it Gandal?"
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:56 am

"Parents...." he had too look away for a second, to hide the crack in his cool facade, but when he looked back, the man was gone.... suspicious indeed...
Nonetheless, he had no leads as to where he went, so he just started walking in a random direction, while eating popcorn to take his mind off of the unpleasant memories.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:58 am

Marluxia saw the boy. She walked over to him cooly. "Hey. Sorry to bother you but have you seen anyone suspicious of late?" She gave him a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:03 am

"Eh yeah.... he was just here..." He then proceeded to describe him to the girl in between bites of popcorn, never really looking at her in the eye, and often glancing at the nearby birds.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:05 am

"Thank you. You were very helpful. Do you happen to know where he went?"
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:16 am

"Nope."
He proceeded to walk away, until he remembered her from before...
"Umm... excuse me, but has this man been attacking you in some way?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:20 am

She remembered him now. "I know you. I saved your ass from being shot by Gandal. Will wonders never cease..."
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:29 am

Gandal... so that was the name of the man with the gun...
"It's not wonders, it's coincedences..." he mutters, adding a soft "we seem to be chasing the same guy down, of course we end up meeting again...."
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:57 am

"What do you mean your "chasing him down"? We don't want to kill him. We just want to ask him why he did it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Planets Of Maldora

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next