RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The Planets Of Maldora

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7801

The Planets Of Maldora - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:50 am

"Don't. Everyone who has tried dies. I don't think you are ready for that yet." She smiled weakly. "Sorry mate."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18948

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:19 am

'Not... Anything?' Gandal said, 'I will feel awfully guilty.'
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:26 am

"Nothing. Do nothing. If anything, you can pay me for it. But just this once. Any other time is free of charge." She smiled. "It's the least I can do for someone who is being hunted by my own kind."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:59 am

'Thank you.' He pulled out a wallet, flipping out two hundred dollars, he slipped the money into her hand, smiling warmly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:03 am

Aragon suddenly appeared in the middle of the room. "What's wrong, is it alright?" he asked. "Don't tell me my brothers came here, did they?" he asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:06 am

Gandal shook his head, 'all is fine.'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:19 am

Aragon nodded his head and looked at Marluxia, then back at Gandal.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:11 am

'Wouild you require something, Aragon?' Gandal said, flicking his fist returning to the kitchen counter.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:11 am

Marluxia stuffed the money into her pocket. "Thanks mate. Aragon. Is that your name? Have a look for yourself. Do they look familiar to you?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:13 am

Gandal grunted, 'this was onlyna new carpet - before it was white, now it is spluttered with red.' He laughed to himself but sighed inside. (Cus he likes sighing!)
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:21 am

"I think it's an improvment. White is such a boring colour. Easily seen." She laughed. "Yeah, well. I always liked black."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:37 am

"So do I" said Aragon looking at the carpet, then at Marluxia
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:21 pm

"Don't agree with me. It might get you killed. Are these your brothers or not?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:38 am

"You may think that doing anything associated with you is gonna get them killed, but trust me, I don't die so easily." he said smiling. "Yes, I am afraid these are my brothers. It seems they've been following you Gandal. I am afraid they know where you are 24/7 my friend" he said gravely.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:47 am

Gandal pointed to the door solemnly, 'I suggest you leave,'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:53 am

"Now theres no need to be hasty. I have nothing to do with this" he said sincerely. "I hate my brothers, I hate them all. I'm glad I left. There evil, dark heartless people" he said darkly.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:03 am

Gandal sighed, 'i need some time... Alone - please.' He said, his finger waving at the door still.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:10 am

"Oh I see" he said smiling, looking between him and Kai
Back to top Go down
Captain Nemo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Captain Nemo

RPG Tokens : 8121

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:18 am

Nemo stood there feeling clueless but waited for Gandal's instructions.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:38 am

((Nemo you are in the tavern remember))
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4693

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:19 pm

(@pris kai is only in dark world...)
The redhead teenage boy was strolling, enjoying the scenery and the almost-perfect weather until he noticed a house that was in a bad condition, like it had been recently attacked. "They dont usually come here..." he mutters worriedly, taking out his staff while looking around for them. He cautiously steps towards the house, while listening and looking for signs that the assailants were still there. When he finally got to the house, he looks through the window only to see that man from before.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:45 pm

Gandal turned, hand on the holster of his gun, 'please... Don't kill me.' He muttered, taking out his gun and aiming it at the stranger, until he noticed something, he remembered him. From the pub... Robotic arm. The gun wavered for a short second but stayed st the aim of a head. 'What do you want?' He said imposingly.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:09 am

((@admin Max from the Trimssy RP is the one with the robotic arm))
He backed away, intimidated by the man. And the muzzle pointed at his head.

"I.. was just checking around...." The words spilled out of his mouth, while he walked backwards, hopefully to safety.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:17 am

Marluxia stepped forward and lowered Gandal's gun. "It's alright. I know him. He wouldn't hurt a fly. How are you today?" she asked turning toward him.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:18 am

He was shocked; nobody had ever lied to save his hide. "I'm fine. Nice day, isn't it?" He had to look away from the group, and focus on the nice flora and weather. And the occasional birds in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Planets Of Maldora

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next