RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

The Planets Of Maldora

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Planets Of Maldora - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:05 am

"Your ship what?" asked Aragon, amazed and humoured by his casual tone
Back to top Go down
JustTopaz
Little Kitty
Little Kitty
JustTopaz

RPG Tokens : 3993
Location : I don't know but I hope the lights switch back on soon.

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 9:45 am

"he said he ship crashed." Just said
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

RPG Tokens : 18918

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:56 pm

'It's nothing!' He roared, slamming his hand on the table.
Back to top Go down
https://rpglounge.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:24 pm

"For you're info friend, we were talking about Nemo here, not you, so just calm your face right down, and I would appreciate if you didn't talk to me or them like that again." Aragon said casually, drinking his beer.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 11:59 pm

Gandal grunted, stood... And left.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

RPG Tokens : 7771

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:39 pm

The girl followed Gandal. "You didn't get my name you know... I'm Marluxia Tarrence. I'm a hunter. And you, well... wether you admit it or not, you need help," Marluxia said. "If you don't mind my asking, what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Tapta
Active Poster
Active Poster
Tapta

RPG Tokens : 4110

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:23 pm

I will be Doctor Anvirus in this RP, he is advanced with technology and is very smart.
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4663

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:37 am

I'll be Stelios Razz

He enjoying the peaceful scenery, a rarity that would often slip by his fingers. And then they had to disrupt it, creating all that chaos. Nonetheless, he blocked them with a pair of minute but handy headphones... and enjoying the environment without them. Until they started shouting.

Annoyed, he went up to confront them, and passing by those muscular men, the type he hated, those stubborn, proud, jerks, to reach them. He hoped that this trip would be worth it, and that he won't have to go back again.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:52 am

Gandal stopped, he was about to touch the door, 'I...', his words stuttered, he smiled uneasily, 'I am being hunted by assassins,' and with that he rush out the door, letting the air blast at his face as if he had opened an oven. God, it was hot today.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:11 am

"I am freelance. I'm not hired at the moment. I have been a bodyguard for a while. I could be yours if you want. Free of charge. I don't like a lot of the competition. They cheat." She felt the heat of the day on her face and embraced it. Closing her eyes, she smiled. When she opened her eyes again, she asked, "Well, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:46 am

"I say, yes, that could work." Aragon said who had been secretly following them. "If you want, I'd be glad to help, for I am an ex-assassin, and I hate them all, I was abandoned, left to die. So, yeah, I can help, gladly" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:42 am

Gandal sighed, 'I will see what happens.' He fidgeted through his pockets and pulled out a little black box, he clicked a button on it and a hologram flickered into view of a name, address and phone number. (Kind as like a business card.) He clicked the button again the card dispersed.

'Here.' Gandal said, dropping the box in Marluxia's hand. He smiled uneasily, and teleported away. 

He fell onto a wooden surface, his home. He felt half of his power drain slowly, gasping as it went. Around him were cupboards, glistening with buttons. There is no place... Like home.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:40 am

Aragon stood there in amazement, as he stood next to Marluxia, as he stared in curiousity at the small black box.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:49 am

"Why would he give me this?" she asked Aragon. "I don't understand."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:50 am

Gandal sighed, he walked over to a wall, placing his hand against the surface as the room exploded with light. He smiled, taking off his coat, flinging it on a cream colored lounge chair before sinking into the leather. He should be safe for now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:53 am

"Neither do I" said Aragon "but wherever he is I hope he's safe, but for now, we should go back inside." he said, leading the way back.
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:56 am

((I think gandal should rest now. Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:58 am

"I can't stay," she said to Aragon. "I have to finish something in town."
Back to top Go down
Shibe
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Shibe

RPG Tokens : 4663

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:06 am

What-- the teen couldn't believe his eyes. Did that man just disappear into thin air? It was just like Sylphus... He sees both a young lady and an older man ahead. He approaches them, and inquires about what just happened
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:12 am

"I don't know," Marluxia said over her shoulder. "But I want to find out."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:08 am

Gandal awoke to the sound of a gun being loaded, abrubtly the front door exploded open. 'Darn., he whispered, sling off the couch, he heard people marching into the room so he quickly slid under the couch, sighing mentally. (He likes to sigh)

He pulled his sleeve up, a little phone was strapped to his arm, he pressed a large red button, sending a message to the box he had given the girl. The message had the co-ordinates of where he was and the message, HELP.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:52 am

The little box began to beep and vibrate violently. She looked at it confused. She pressed a button on the top and it displayed a message. It gave her some coordinates and the word 'HELP'. She darted in the direction of the coordinates leaving the other man behind. When she got there, she pulled out her bow and shot numerous men in the head. When the last one went down, she walked into the house. "Gandal! You summoned me?"
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:22 am

Gandal climbed from under the sofa. 'Hi.' He said, laughing to himself, 'I am glad you came, thank you.' Gandal walked into his kitchen, 'want a cup?' He said, holding a box with the word 'tea' on the front.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Elite
Elite
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:49 am

"No thanks. Have you reconsidered my proposal? You're welcome by the way."
Back to top Go down
Anorak
Concealed Always
Concealed Always
Anorak

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:46 am

Gandal walked away from the counter, 'I will take up the offer, but I feel as if I need to repay you.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Planets Of Maldora The Planets Of Maldora - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Planets Of Maldora

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next