RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10503

Pantera's Death - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:00 am

Kara, Jenny and Hayden agreed and they set out.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8509

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:04 am

It didn't take them long to get to air bender territory, they had left from the air bender gate which made things go a little faster. Brisa was a little happy to return to her mountain air, but she didn't miss anyone that lived here. "I can show you where I live." She said aloud, excited for them to see it.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:06 am

They nodded and followed after her, Hayden looking extra interested.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:11 am

They began to scale the mountains, Brisa jumping from tree to tree, looking. She was missed the crisp air of the mountains. She lead them up, slow enough for them to follow but still fast. She stopped after a while to break.

Kai looked at Brisa, her excitement clearly visible. He didn't know much about her past, just that she was treated unkindly. "Brisa, do you have any family?"

Brisa was jumping on the balls of her feel, but stopped at Kai's question. She sobered up, "No, not anymore. My mother was the only family I had and she died when I was four."

Kai nodded, he wanted to know more but held himself back.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:14 am

Kara smiled at Brisa sympathetically. She sat down and took in deep breaths of the mountain air.

Hayden wrapped his arms around Brisa, just holding her.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:19 am

Kai sat by Kara, not releasing her hand. He was a little confused about Brisa. "Did you not have friends here?"

Brisa had grabbed Hayden's hand, tracing the lines of his palm, kissing it on occasion. She continued on with her task as she answered. "No air benders like me. They think I'm too different." She said nonchalantly, not whining.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:21 am

Kara looked at Brisa sadly. It must have been hard for her.

Hayden shivered at her light touch and smiled as she would kiss his palm and he wrapped his other arm tightly around her waist, pulling her closer to him as he kissed the top of her head, not saying anything, knowing she wasn't one to dwell.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:24 am

Kai stopped asking questions, he didn't want to be interrogating her.

Brisa looked up at Hayden when he kissed her head and smiled. She really wanted Hayden to see where she lived. She didn't know what they would think about it. Brisa got up, ready to keep moving. They could make it by night if they hurried.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:26 am

Hayden picked up on her eagerness and stood as well. "Alright guys, let's go." He said as he looked to her.

Kara and Jenny nodded and stood as well, waiting for Brisa to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:32 am

Brisa continued, this time on the ground, mostly. She would do summersault and flips. The sun started to fall behind the mountain they had traversed. And as the sky grew dark, Brisa made it to her little hidden cave. "Hold on. I'm going to get things ready. It will just take a minute." She ran behind the ivy to lite the candles so they could see.

Kai waited outside, excited to see what kind of home Brisa made for herself. He expected a huge room with lots of breezes and many decorative things scattered about. But you can never know with Brisa.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:51 am

Hayden was actually bouncing on the balls of his feet, excited to see his girlfriend's home.

Kara and Jenny waited expectantly too.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:02 am

Brisa opened up the ivy, allowing them in. When they looked in they would see a small, little cave. It had blankets in a corner as her bed and there were pictures all over the walls. The walls were filled with different colors and a little table sat by the bed. On the table there were little thinks like a locket her mother had given her but Brisa hadn't wanted to wear and some make-up and perfume her mother left behind. There was a shelve that Brisa used for her clothes. Candles sat everywhere around the cave. Some were even melted to the wall, dripping over the beautiful pictures. Some might view it as lonely but knowing Brisa and seeing this, it fit her personality. Upon further examination of the walls they would see bright patterns sketched delicately on the walls and some pictures of plants or trees. It was cozy and a place Brisa loved.

Kai looked in, a little overwhelmed with all the color on the black walls, the shadows from the candles flickering across them, making them dance. It was whimsical in here and he felt a little touch of love from how delicate everything seemed. Kai could feel Brisa's personality in the space.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:07 am

Hayden looked around the small space, mesmerized and he suddenly swept Brisa up in a tight embrace and he kissed her passionately for a moment. Then he pulled away, still holding her up and smiled at her. "It's wonderful." He said.

Kara and Jenny were busy exploring. Looking over the pictures on the walls, examining the objects on the table, but not touching anything, they felt it was too delicate to touch.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:18 am

Kai looked around, noticing all the little doodles on the walls. Then he saw something that spiked his interest, a picture obviously not done by her. It was of a small girl, it looked life like. It had initials by it that couldn't be Brisa's "Who did this one?"

Brisa smiled at Hayden, her stomach doing a flip. She was happy to hear that he like her home. She turn, still in Hayden's arms, to see what Kai was talking about. She had to leave Hayden's warm embrace to take a closer look. Upon seeing it she smiled. "My mother did that one. It is of me when I was three. She's the reason I did all of this on the walls." Brisa touched the wall, not smudging anything, where her mother had spent so much time working on a picture of her.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:24 am

Hayden walked over to look at the picture as well, putting an arm around Brisa's shoulder. "It's very good, your mother was a great artist." He said as he happily examined the picture of the littler Brisa.

Kara and Jenny were looking over the stuff on the table. "Brisa? What's this perfume? It smells really nice."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:29 am

Brisa walked over to Kara and Jenny, elated. "I don't know what it is. The name rubbed off long ago. But it was something like rainy day." She looked at the perfume bottle in Kara's hands. Then she yawned, tired from the journey. "I would say we could all sleep here, but I don't think there's room."

Kai turned form the beautiful picture and looked at Brisa. He was tired too. "I'll sleep outside. You can have your bed Brisa, I'm sure you miss it."

Brisa looked at Kai, "I don't have to have it." She walked over to Hayden, grabbing his hand. She could sleep anywhere as long as Hayden was with her.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:33 am

Kara and Brisa shared a knowing look and they stood simultaneously. "It's alright Brisa. You stay in here with Hayden and the three of us will sleep in a cave me and Jenny make ok?" Kara said, giving her a warm smile.

Hayden smiled as well, liking that suggestion.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:38 am

Kai smiled, leaving the cave with Kara and Jenny. Once outside, he grabbed Kara's hand. "That cave was cute. It was nice and homey in a way."

Brisa smiled at them as they left. Her excitement was still there, but her sleepiness was muting some of it.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:41 am

Kara nodded and smiled. "Yes it was, I liked it." She yawned and created a new cave in the mountainside. She crawled inside ahead of the others.

Jenny looked at Kai and smirked. "I'll leave you two alone." She smiled and created a second, smaller cave and crawled inside.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:42 am

Hayden smiled as well and held Brisa close to him, nuzzling her hair. "Shall we get some sleep?" He asked already hug-carrying her to the blankets.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:52 am

Kai watched Jenny enter the cave. Then he went in the one Kara had created. He looked at her in the dark. He kissed her lightly.

Brisa nodded, as they ended up on the blankets. She kissed him and then looked at him. "I love you." She said for the first time. She didn't know why she hasn't said it before, she did love him. She just wasn't sure when to say it, but right now seemed like a good time.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:55 am

Kara smiled into the kiss and ran a hand in Kai's hair as she softly kissed him back.

Hayden's eyes widened in surprise and he blushed softly in the candle light. "I love you too Brisa..." He held her close to him and kissed her deeply.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:09 am

Kai's hand came up and held Kara's cheek. After a few more, wonderfully slow and sweet kisses, Kai leaned back to looked at Kara the best he could in the dark. He groaned. "We should get some sleep." He gave her one more longing kiss.

Brisa returned the kiss just as deeply. Her sigh broke the contact, she was so happy to have Hayden in her life.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:16 am

Kara blushed brightly at the last kiss and she looked up at him and smiled. "Alright." She turned over and draped an arm over him, sighing contentedly.

Hayden smiled at her and gave her one last peck on the lips. "Sleep well my little breeze."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:23 am

Kai kissed Kara's forehead and he fell asleep easily with her in his arms.

Brisa looked at Hayden, she liked being called breeze. She gave him a kiss on the cheek, then whispered in his ear. "And you my lovely fire." She snuggled close to his chest, slipping a hand under his shirt loving the feeling of his warm skin on her cool fingers. She fell asleep quickly and began to dream happy dreams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next