RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10492

Pantera's Death - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:27 am

Kara smiled sleepily before drifting off.

Hayden blushed at her words and his eyes widened and he blushed even more with her hand on his tone stomach. But he smiled and held her close, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8498

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:31 am

The next morning Brisa woke up close to Hayden. She snuck out of his arms and quietly changed. Her clothes were ragged from all the use. She was happy to be in something whole and clean. She then returned to the bed, kissing Hayden on his forehead, then his cheek, then kissed him on the cheek. "Wake up, sleepy head."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:35 am

"Mmm..." Hayden opened his eyes sleepily and smiled up at her. "Good morning my breeze..." He pulled her face down to gently kiss her before sitting up.

Kara also woke up in Kai's arms, she didn't move at first, wanting to stay like that a little longer.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:42 am

Brisa jumped out of bed. Smiling at Hayden. "I want to go get breakfast. I'll be right back." She glided out the door and to the bushes and tress that harbored things she enjoyed eating. She came back minutes later, hands over flowing with berries. She put them in an old, chipped bowl of hers and went out to get more fruits.

Kai could feel Kara stirring, but he kept his eyes close. He wished to sleep longer because all of this going and going has worn him out.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:45 am

Hayden smiled as he watched her go.

Kara thought Kai was still asleep and she gently stroked his cheek with her thumb as they lay there.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:51 am

Brisa finished gathering, thinking they had enough. She went back into her cave, giving Hayden a huge handful of fruit. She then went back outside, planning on waking the others but not knowing how. Brisa went back into her cave to ask Hayden, "Could you wake the other's up?"

Kai sighed as Kara stroked his cheek, opening his eyes slowly. "You are so beautiful." He said once his eyes adjusted to the light. Her hair was mused from sleep, but she was beautiful beyond that.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:56 am

Kara blushed brightly and smiled at him. "Thank you... and you're quite handsome." She said as she sat up and kissed his cheek.

Hayden shrugged. "Sure." He went out and hollered into the bigger cave. "Ok, kids time to wake up!" He then went and woke Jenny up a little nicer.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:00 am

Kai yawned, stretching his arms. Hayden shouted into the cave and Kai groaned. "Can't we just spend one day sleeping." He complained to himself. He knew they couldn't. He stood up, leaving the cave. Once outside, he found a huge bowl of berries. He grabbed a few, popping them into his mouth.

Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:06 am

Kara chuckled and followed after him, doing the same. Jenny was already in the cave with Brisa and Hayden.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:11 am

Kai sat down, looking at the art with some daylight. He ate more berries, wishing for some meat, but was happy with the berries.

Brisa was earing a few berries, happy. She had never before shown people her home. These were the only people in the world that like her. Brisa looked at them all, cherishing them. Then she went over to part of her wall, shoving something to the side. Behind it was blank space for her to drawl. She drew a quick outline of them all. All her friends. She used all the colours she had to make everyone look just like they did in real life.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:18 am

Hayden smiled broadly as he realized what she was drawing. When she was finished he kissed her cheek and admired it. "It's very well done, you have your mother's gift." He said. "Oh! That reminds me." He reached into his bag and pulled out the flute he'd bought for her back in the kingdom. "Here, I know you loved playing it..." He said with a kind smile.

Kara and Jenny smiled happily, overjoyed for them with their special relationship.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:24 am

Brisa looked up at him, eyes huge. She picked up the flute like it was a bubble about to pop. She took it and sat on her bed, putting it up to her lips. She began to play, hearing the beautiful melody. She set the flute down on the bed and ran over to Hayden, giving him a huge hug. She was sad and happy at the same time.

Kai watched, he could see how close they were, how attached they were. He grabbed Kara's hand, squeezing it. It was like they were parents watching their children flourish.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:27 am

Kara squeezed his hand back and she leaned her head on his shoulder, perfectly happy.

Hayden closed his eyes as he listened to the melody then when she hugged him tight he wrapped his arms around her and held her close. "I love you Brisa..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:32 am

Brisa looked up at Hayden about to say it back when something burst into the cave. Within seconds, fire, water, and air was being thrown in every direction. Brisa started to deflect the air and shot some of them out of her home. But there were many, and they were trapped.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:36 am

Hayden deflected the fire and tried to blast as many people out as he could.

Kara brought up a wall of earth in between them, holding it there. "This won't keep them for long! Jenny! Dig us out!"

"On it!" Jenny created a tunnel going up above their own.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:45 am

When they first attacked, Kai had sprung up, defending against water attacks. Now that Kara had them blocked, Kai looked around. Within those few seconds, the paint on the wall was already running.

Brisa looked around wide eyes. She saw her walls, her art, dripping to the floor. She knew that this was going to be the last time they were ever going to be here. She grabbed the flute, slipped on her mother's locket, and then grabbed the perfume. Brisa tried not to think about what she was leaving behind because she knew she would cry.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:47 am

Hayden wrapped his arm around her as they dashed up through the tunnel. Kara waited until they were all gone then put a final blockade up and dashed quickly out up the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:52 am

Brisa thought about the mountain and the layout, it was difficult for her to think of it in 3-D. "I think we should be veering left."

Kai was in back with Kara, watching, waiting. He was prepared for another attack if there should be one.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:55 am

Jenny nodded and veered the tunnel to the left.

Kara dropped a rock in front of the entrance to the tunnel. A few moments later they heard a crash and shouting. The wall had been broken and they were on the move.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:01 am

Kai watched, waiting. "Kara, close off the tunnel as we leave it." Kai said. They would be trapped but they could always get out. They could easily be overwhelmed in this tiny space.

Brisa continued on, wanting to get away.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:05 am

Kara nodded and she continued to fill the tunnel behind them. They finally made it out of the tunnel. Unfortunately, Brisa directed them wrong and they were only a few feet away from the attackers.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:14 am

The attackers didn't notice them at first. When they did, they did started to attack. Brisa stepped forward, angry. For the first time in her life she attacked like she meant it. Her hair swirled around her head, the attackers didn't have time to stop it. They were flying though the air and they fell from their view a good distance from the ground. The second Brisa lost view of them, she screamed anger still pulsing through her veins.

Kai was about to send a water ball but Brisa had sent them flying off so quickly he could barely track them with his eyes. Then Brisa started to scream, Kai backed away from her, worried.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:17 am

Kara and Jenny stared at Brisa, horrified, even Hayden froze for a moment before running up to Brisa and wrapping his arms tightly around her. "BRISA! Calm down!" He held her tightly from behind as tears dripped onto her neck.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:23 am

Brisa shrugged Hayden off, looking at him with eyes glowing white. She turned as more attacks came, hearing her screams. They sent attacks but Brisa stopped them before they even left their hands. Then she sent them flying. Brisa began to walk, throwing everything in her path away and every attacker she came across she threw from her sight, not caring if they live or not.

Kai watched Brisa shrug Hayden off, and was surprised to see Brisa's eyes a white colour. "What's wrong with her?" He asked. They couldn't stop her, he knew this, but they followed her as she made she slow walk.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:28 am

"I... I think it's because of her cave..." Kara said in a shaky voice.

Hayden stared after Brisa, his eyes wide with shock and grief. "Brisa..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next