RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8467

Pantera's Death - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:32 am

Brisa continued on, until she made it to her home. Once there, she sent the attackers away, walked into the cave, and locked herself in with an air shield so intense that if the person got close they would be blown far, far away.

Kai looked at Brisa, able to see her as she sat in the cave. "I think it's more than that." Her eyes glowed still and everything around her swirled with wind.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10461

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:36 am

Kara looked on sadly, Jenny with shock, and Hayden with grief. "Brisa... please come out..." He called. "Brisa! Please!"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:39 am

Over time, Brisa's eyes slowly dulled until they returned to their pale blue. When this finally happened, the shield dropped along with Brisa. She fell drained and tired, unconscious to the ground.

They ran to her once they could. Kai saw the walls were dripping wet, everything was smashed or destroyed. Brisa's cave was ruined. No more paint clung to the wall and all the things she had cluttered in here were on the ground.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:42 am

Hayden immediately scooped Brisa up in his arms crying.

Kara and Jenny slowly began to pick up.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:45 am

Brisa woke up, seeing Hayden. Slowly what happened came to her, what she did. She struggled out of Hayden's arms, pushing herself backwards until she was touching a wall. She curled up, bringing her legs to her chest and crying into her hands. I didn't mean to. She thought to herself over and over again. But it happened, she did it. And she wasn't sure what to do about it.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:49 am

Hayden looked over at Brisa, heartbroken. He stood up and slowly left the cave.

"Hayden...! Wait!" Kara called after him but he just kept walking. Jenny was busy trying to comfort Brisa.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:04 am

Kai followed Hayden out of the cave. "Hayden. Get back here." He caught up to him. "You can't just leave. She needs you now more than ever."

Brisa didn't listen, she had climbed inside herself, crying. She wanted to be alone, she wanted all of them to leave her alone. She needed time to think about what she just did.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:06 am

"I don't know..." His fists were shaking. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR HER RIGHT NOW! How can I help her when she will only push me away!?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:11 am

Kai took a deep breath, hoping Hayden would follow suite. "You stay, even when she pushes you away. If you don't then she won't have anyone to talk to when she is ready. I don't know what to say about those feelings of getting pushed away when you're only trying to help, but when she needs you, you have to stay. You just have to go in there and be by her, because you know Brisa better than what we do. You would be her greatest comfort right now." Kai looked Hayden straight on, daring him to challenge him. Kai knew Hayden is looking for any escape for his anger and Kai was offering it if Hayden needed it.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:14 am

Hayden looked back at Hayden and only nodded meekly, he slowly made his way back to the cave and stepped in, seeing the curled up form of the woman he loves. He walked passed the girls and sat down beside her, pulling her into his lap and holding her tightly to him, tears slipping out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:19 am

Brisa just sat there, hiding in her head. Inside she was thinking. Why me? Why does this happen to me? She thinks back to the people she had killed, the people who she hurt and the pain increases. I didn't ask for this. Brisa cried silently in real life, nothing else allowing them know how she was feeling. I tired so hard. I tried to stop. I tried. But it just keeps happening. She continues thinking.

Kai stood by watching them, holding Kara's hand. He felt tired from all the emotions running through the room.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:21 am

Kara squeezed his hand tightly, her face filled with concern and worry.

Hayden just continued to hold her. Waiting for her to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:25 am

Brisa slowly came out of herself more for them than for her. She was still crying, not so silently anymore, and looking at the four people there for her. She didn't deserve people who care for her so much. She opened her mouth, as if to speak, but came up with nothing. She turned into Hayden's shoulder, gripping his shirt, crying harder.

A frown was on Kai's face. He was so worried about Brisa and her sadness was contagious.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:29 am

Hayden gripped Brisa tighter and he whispered softly in her ear. "Shhh... calm down... you're not bad..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:32 am

Brisa jerked up, looking at Hayden. Did he think she was bad? But she didn't dwell on it, she was bad. She didn't intend to do bad things, they just happened to her.

Kai slowly pulled back from the cave, "We need to give them some space." He said holding Kara's hand tights.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:34 am

Kara nodded and beckoned Jenny out with them.

Hayden looked her in the eyes. "You are NOT a bad person Brisa..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:37 am

Brisa choked back a sob as she said, "And what part of what I just did doesn't make me a bad person?" She took a deep shaky breath. "I just killed so many people, Hayden." She looked away from him, ashamed.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:39 am

"But it wasn't your intention, you didn't mean for it to happen, thus you are not a bad person..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:41 am

Brisa stood up, trying to get away from Hayden some. She didn't want to be that close to him, she didn't feel safe at the moment. "Do you even understand what just happened? You are saying all of this and you don't even know everything." She crossed her arms, standing in front of him.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:31 pm

Hayden stood up as well and looked at her helplessly. "No, I don't understand what happened to you back there, but I know you Brisa. You're not a bad person, you're one of the most caring people I know."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:30 am

Brisa grabbed her head. She tries so hard without even realizing it. She wanted to believe Hayden's words but at the moment she felt like a bad person. "But I've killed people Hayden, not just the people today. I can't control it. I don't want to kill, but I can't control it." She wanted to return to Hayden's warm arms but refused herself that comfort.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:36 am

Hayden stared at her and silently wrapped his arms around her again. "Shhh... it's going to be alright... shhh..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:39 am

Brisa held onto him, devastated inside, but holding on for him. She looked up at him, tears streaming down her face. "How could you not be afraid?" She whispered. "I did that and it was like it wasn't even me. I could do that anytime and I could hurt you. You should be afraid of me."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:46 am

Hayden gave Brisa a small, sympathetic smile. "But you see... I could never be afraid of you... I love you too much..." he hugs her tight. "You're the air that feeds my fire..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:49 am

Brisa hugged him close. "I couldn't live with myself if I hurt you." She said quietly into his shirt. She loved him so much and he loved her too. She just didn't want that regret; she already had so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next