RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8509

Pantera's Death - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:48 pm

Kai looked everywhere, not seeing her. "Do you think she ran away again or do you think she was taken?"

Thyra appeared in the abandoned camp. She might not have been the one speaking to them, but she still felt attached to these friend's Brisa had. She sat, meditating on the air, waiting for them to return.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10503

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:52 pm

"No," Kara said as they searched. "I don't think she would have run away, no one said anything bad to her..." She sent an earth message to Jenny telling her to head back to camp and they made their way back.

Hayden seemed crushed as they made their way back to camp. But upon seeing Brisa he ran and swooped her out of the air, hugging her tight. "Where have you BEEN!?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:58 pm

Thyra got out of his arms, she still felt the love connection Brisa had with this man, Hayden, but she was not the one with those feelings. She looked upon all of them, these people who she felt were her friends, but knew that they were not friends with her. At least not yet. "Smothers had come in the night and took Brisa away."

Kai was relieved to see Brisa there, just meditating. But when she got out of Hayden's arms, he knew something was amiss. He looked at Brisa and she still looked the same, but her eyes were lighter, almost white. Then she referred to herself in third person and Kai's stomach dropped. What is going on?
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:01 pm

Kara felt slightly afraid, she didn't like how Brisa was behaving. What was happening?

Hayden looked at her, too relieved to realize how strange she was acting yet. "What? How did you get away?" He looked at her lovingly. "I'm so glad you're ok..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:07 pm

Thyra looked at Hayden with sympathetic eyes. "She didn't." Tears had jumped to her eyes as she remembered loosing Brisa. "Brisa didn't make it out."

Kai grabbed Kara's hand, he did not like what Brisa, is this even her, was saying. If Brisa didn't make it out, why was she here?
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:09 pm

Hayden's eyes widened and the joy on his face fell into dreading confusion. "Wh-What do you mean...? You're standing right here... aren't you Brisa...?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:13 pm

Thyra's heart tugged at the sight of Hayden's face falling into such devastation. No, those aren't your feelings. She ignored it, but still looked at him sadly. "I'm not Brisa. I'm Thyra you met me a yesterday, I think it was." Thyra sighed, yesterday Brisa was alive.

Kai backed away from Thyra, Brisa had told them to run if this ever happened to her before. But this was different, her eyes weren't glowing. A tear pricked his eye, though, for if what Thyra was saying was true, Brisa was dead.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:16 pm

Hayden's eyes were wide with horror and grief. "N-No... that can't be true..." He grabbed Thyra's shoulders. "NO! Brisa! You're in there! Brisa please come out!"

Kara felt tears welling in her eyes as she saw Hayden's desperation. She couldn't believe this. Brisa, who just yesterday had been through so much, was gone.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:22 pm

Thyra gently took his hands off her shoulders. "I'm sorry Hayden." He was asking for Brisa to come out, to return to the conscious. Brisa was still there, a tiny piece hiding in the back of her brain. She was weak and probably still there because Thrya was alive. Though there maybe a tiny part of her still alive, she was dead, because that little piece didn't have enough strength to ever come to the surface again.

Kai watched, a few tears running down his cheeks. He didn't want Hayden to do anything irrational and was prepared to step in if need be.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:26 pm

"No..." Hayden fell to his knees in front of her and clutched his head. "NOOO!!!! BRISA!!!" He screamed in total agony, feeling like he was being torn apart. This couldn't be. His first and only love was gone and replaced by this... thing. He couldn't stand it. This couldn't be happening.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:34 pm

Thyra had to fight the urge to help him. To help ease his grief, but she was feeling the same way. Brisa had been part of her for so long, but now she felt empty. Thyra looked at the other's and could see a little horror on their faces; she was unsure if it was from Brisa being gone or her replacing Brisa. Either way, Thyra wasn't sure if these people would accept her.

Kai went over to Hayden, worried for him. He didn't touch him though, he stood there offering support. Kai knew the pain of having your first love being torn away, but in a different manor. His first love rejected him, making it easier to get over. Hayden's love was taken from him by the cruelty of the world, this will be an ever more difficult struggle to get over, if he can.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:37 pm

Hayden sobbed hard, unable to accept the fact that Brisa was gone, he called her name over and over, a desperate cry, a beg to bring her back.

Kara held her hand over her mouth as tears streamed down her face and she turned into Jenny, who was ready to hold her as she cried, tears slipping out of her own eyes.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:43 pm

Kai worked to hold back his tears over the loss of such a selfless person. Then he looked at the others. "I know it's tough, but we have to get Shakra. We have to attack. The pain of losing Brisa is great, but we have to stop Shakra before anymore of us die."

Thyra watched as these friends cried over Brisa. She knew that Brisa would be happy to be missed because that meant she had people who loved her, but she would also be sad to have left them. At Kai's words, Thyra nodded. She didn't want anymore of them to die.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:46 pm

Kara slowly pulled away from Jenny and nodded, tears still in her eyes.

Hayden didn't move. He had stopped crying and he sat there like a statue, immobile.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:52 pm

Kai crouched next to Hayden. "You can't give up, Hayden. We need your to help defeat Shakra."

Thyra head Kai's words. Hayden was a mess, she could see. She knew knowing that a piece of Brisa was still alive would help him, but it would also give him hope. Every time that Thyra would do something that reminds Hayden of Brisa, he would look at her with hope in his eyes. She didn't want that for him or herself, so she kept it a secrete.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:54 pm

Hayden didn't respond, he just continued to sit there, motionless.

Kara couldn't bear to watch this anymore, she turned her head away.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:01 pm

Kai backed away, unsure of how to help Hayden. He went over to Kara, grabbing her hand.

Thyra looked down at the broken man that had loved Brisa so much. The reminisce of Brisa's love for him still ran through her veins. Thyra sat in front of him. "Hayden." She watched him, waiting for a respond in some way.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:03 pm

"Why...?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:08 pm

Thyra wasn't sure what he was asking, so she tried to answer the question the best she could. "She died because Shakra wanted her power, but she wasn't willing to give it up. She knew she was going to die, she was unable to bend because of how cold she was. By the time I could raise up to help, her mind was gone." Thyra put a light hand on Hayden's shoulder, trying to help him the best she could.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:10 pm

"No..." He looked up at her, his eyes blazing. "WHY ARE YOU HERE! Walking around with Brisa's face! You sick bitch! Get away from me!" He shoved her hand away.

"Hayden!" Kara said.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:16 pm

Thyra had lived Brisa's life. Felt her pain and saw her suffering. Like Brisa, Thyra didn't like being called names, but unlike Birsa she wasn't as passive about it. "I'm here because Brisa pushed me away. She thought I was evil, a monster, when all I have done is try and help her." Thyra lifted Hayden into the air so his feet were only a few inches from the ground. "Our personalities never united, never became one. I am here because Brisa has forced me to when she left me, all alone. So don't call me sick, it was sick of Brisa to force us apart."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:20 pm

Hayden thrashed in the air and continued to shout at her. "I don't care what you are or how you feel! You're trying to take my Brisa's place and you dare call her SICK!? I would rather you had died with her than come back and haunt me with her face!"

"Hayden stop it!" Kara tried.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:27 pm

Thyra forced him back against a tree and she followed, getting in his face. The little part of Brisa that there was left, cringed back both from the fighting and seeing Hayden hurt. "I would never consider taking her place. But I cannot leave until all of this is over and done with. Until then, you're stuck with me. So pull yourself together enough to fight Shakra, and then you will never have to see my face again." She didn't raise her voice but the anger could be heard under it.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:31 pm

Hayden backhanded her across the face, falling to the ground he stood and glared at her. "Just stay as far away from me as possible." He said before turning and heading into the cave to gather their stuff.

Kara gasped as she saw this and she stood there, unsure what to do.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:41 pm

Every time Thyra air bends, her eyes glow a white. She held her face from the smack and her eyes continued to glow, tripping Hayden. He fell to the ground and Thyra kept him there as she walked over to him. "I will stay away from you, but I will not take your abuse. If you ever touch me again, I will squash these left over feelings Brisa has for you and kill you." Her eyes returned to normal as she walked away, releasing Hayden from the ground.

Kai watched amazed at what just happened. Brisa had never been able to make an angry face, but Thyra was able to look threatening with the innocent face that was once Brisa's. Kai wasn't sure how he felt about this woman, who was so powerful but didn't have the restraint or morality Brisa had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next