RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10490

Pantera's Death - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:56 pm

Jenny went into the other cave with Hayden, since Brisa wasn't there anymore for them to have a lovey dovey sleep together there was no reason for them to sleep separately.

Kara crawled in after Kai and smiled as she saw him waiting for her. She went over to him and leaned into his arms. "Kai...?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8496

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:00 am

Thyra could feel Brisa deep in her brain. She wasn't sure but she though Brisa had gotten a little better, but not much. She tried to help by sending her thoughts like 'Come Brisa, you have to get better' and 'Hayden truly misses you'. She didn't know if it worked but she did notice a change in Brisa's little mind.

Kai gave Kara a quick kiss. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:03 am

Kara looked up at him, for the first time in a while looking totally vulnerable. Her eyes wide like a scared child's. "... We will win tomorrow... won't we...?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:09 am

Kai looked into Kara's purple eyes. He didn't know for sure, but he had hope. "I think we can. We have to. But if we should fail, if we any of us die, if I die, I want you to know that I love you. I've loved you from the moment I met you, I just didn't let myself. But I am so happy that I have let you in, that I have gotten a chance to know you. I love you, Kara, and even in death, I will continue to love you." Then he kissed her with intense passion.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:12 am

"M-Mmm..." A tear slipped out of Kara's eyes at the thought of losing him and she clung to him, kissing him back just as passionately, if not desperately.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:16 am

Thyra woke up, not getting much sleep. The first thing she notices was how far Brisa had come in the night. She was stronger than before, but not strong enough. Thyra jumped from the tree to collect some fruits for breakfast. She returned with some for everyone. She set them down and waited for the others to wake up.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:17 am

Hayden was first to wake up and saw Thyra, sneaking out so as not to wake Jenny he said. "Ok, spill it, what do you mean Brisa's still alive?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:20 am

Thyra shrugged. She could feel Brisa perk up at the sight of Hayden. "She's alive. A part of her personality is still alive, weak, but alive." She tapped her temple for effect. "And right now, seeing you, the part that is still her is happy to see you."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:21 am

Hayden's eyes widened and a huge smile appeared on his face. "Well tell her I said she'd better hurry up and come back. I need my breeze."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:23 am

Thyra sighed and nodded. She put a few berries in her mouth, a little sad. Hayden's reaction has made her feel unwelcome and unwanted. She didn't like that feeling. Thyra knew it was only because he lost Brisa, but she didn't like being treated his way. She got up, dusting off her clothes. "Will do." And she returns to the tree.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:31 am

Hayden looked up at where she disappeared, confused.

"Thyra is a person too you know." Hayden turned around to see Jenny watching him from the cave entrance. "She has feelings of her own. How do you think she feels when we're all only worrying about Brisa and treating her like an empty shell?"

Hayden looked at her confused. "What are you talking about? We need Brisa back..."

"I know that." She interrupted. "But Thyra also needs to be wanted. She exists, she's in there too and what will happen to her if Brisa comes back? Will she just have to go back to hiding alone forever?"

"You know... You've been awful wary of Thyra... are you a lesbian?"

Jenny gave him an even look. "So what if I am?"

Hayden looked flustered. "O-Oh! Nothing!"

Jenny sighed. "I'm not a lesbian no, I just see her pain a lot clearer than you seem to. Thyra is a person and she's hurting a lot too right now. Just think about it." She turned and went to wake up Kai and Kara.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:36 am

Thyra heard what they said. She rolled her eyes. She didn't like people knowing she was upset, she preferred to suffer in silence.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:37 am

Jenny called into the cave and woke Kara and Kai up. Kara woke up slowly, still tired from her crying the night before. She looked at Kai and smiled sadly.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:41 am

Kai woke up at Jenny's words. He looked at Kara and placed a stray hair behind her ear. He smiled back at her and gave her a kiss. "Don't be sad." He didn't like seeing Kara so sad, especially since they might not live longer. Kai threw that thought out of his head, they had to live.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:43 am

Kara nodded and gave him a kiss before crawling out of the cave, taking a deep breath of fresh air. "Yum, berries." She said as she grabbed a few for herself.

Hayden was deep in thought, a rare occurrence for him.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:47 am

Kai followed Kara out, happy to eat some of the fruit. He looked around for Thyra and saw her in a tree and Hayden thinking. He wasn't sure about what was going on but he watched waiting to find out, all while holding Kara's hand.

Thyra returned to meditating. She wanted Brisa back as fast as possible. She missed the sanctuary of her head. She never realized how much the outside world hated her and how much she hated it. Thyra had no idea how Brisa could live in this world knowing how easy it was to hide inside of her head. Because she has never known what it's like to be in there until now. Thyra rolled her eyes, working to help Brisa.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:52 am

Once everyone had finished Kara stood up. "We should probably go."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:55 am

Kai nodded, gathering their stuff, including everything Brisa had save from her cave. He looked at it hiding in Kara's bag and sighed. He missed the innocence of Brisa and her carefree attitude.

Thyra jumped from the tree, showing them she was ready to go to, but planned on returning to the trees once they started.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:57 am

They set out with Kara and Jenny in the lead again.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:59 am

Kai followed realizing that these could be his final steps, any of their final steps.

Thyra jumped into a tree, watching them pass, then jumping to the next one. She could have been there within seconds, but knew she needed to travel with them. She took the time she had to think about Brisa and what will happen once Brisa gets well enough. Thyra didn't know what she wanted to do, she did know that she wanted Brisa, her only friend, to get better.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:02 am

They traveled in mostly silence. It took about half the day for them to make it to the entrance to the true earth tribe capitol. It was still opened.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:05 am

Thyra jumped from a tree, close to Jenny. She didn't want to be so reliant on others, but didn't want to be knocked over the head again making her useless.

Kai took a deep breath. "This is it." And he went into the cave that lead to the true earth tribe capital.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:10 am

Kara, Jenny, and Hayden followed after him. They looked around the capitol but he wasn't there, there was only one place he could be... "We have to go to the statue..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:13 am

Kai knew it and they made their way to the town. He could hear people in the distance, and he prepared himself, ready to fight to the death if he had to. He gave Kara kiss that showed his desperation, just in case it was their last. And he continued forward.

Thyra followed, paying extra attention to everything.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:19 am

Kara felt tears prick her eyes at his kiss but she shook them away. Now was not the time. They made it to the cave entrance and made their way down. When they arrived they saw all of Shakra's remaining troops and Shakra, standing at the back of the cave. "Get them. Leave the one with purple eyes alive... kill the rest..." He said and his men charged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next