RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8506

Pantera's Death - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:23 am

Kai drew as much water as he could from the ground and froze it, creating a shield. The air benders flew over it, but Thyra sent them flying into buildings, and the water benders quickly made it fall. Kai started to deflect the best he could but there was many of them. He fought hard because he knew what was at stake.

Thyra did her best to stop all the attacks she could. She sent many of the attackers back until they hit something. But she wasn't able to block everything. Many of the attackers targeted her, but she just kept their attacks at bay. It wasn't an easy fight, but it wasn't that difficult for Thyra. She kept an eye on the others to make sure that they were okay. She was ready to heal any of them if the need arises.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10500

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:35 am

Hayden was a raging fire, he lit everything he could a blaze, he stopped nearly all the fire bender attacks and got some good burns on the other elements.

Jenny was at an advantage because she didn't need to focus on stopping her own element and she just needed to focus on deflecting other attacks and attacking. She landed a lot of hits, it helped that they were underground, she was in her own element.

It took a while but Kara was eventually pushed back into the cave room with the statue. Shakra was there with a strong fire bender. He looked familiar... Kara gasped. "RASP!?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:58 am

Rasp laughed at Kara's surprise. "I was kick out. My wife divorced me. My family shunned me. All because of Hayden. I came to the only place he would be to kill him and his girl. Now, get out of my way, my vendetta isn't with you." He shoved her down, heading to the top to find his brother.

Thyra continued tossing people about. She had to be careful at times because she didn't want to hurt Hayden, Kai, Jenny, or Kara. Then from the roof she noticed air benders falling toward her. They had weapons, like swords and they fell next to Thyra ready to fight. She didn't have a shield so she had to stop focusing on the other elemental attacks to block both the swords and the air attacks they sent at her. The other elements attacked her too, but she was focusing mainly on the people with the swords so she wasn't able to block them all. Anytime a sword would swing, Thyra would push it away with air. She tried to push the air benders back, but they were ready for that and kept her busy with defending herself.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:09 am

"Now, now, Rasp don't be so rash. I kept you down here for a reason." Shakra turned to Kara. "Now... you are going to release that stone from the statue or we are going to force you." He looked to Rasp and signaled him. Rasp reluctantly attacked and Kara soon found herself in a heated one on one fight.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:17 am

Rasp began by making a grab at Kara, planning on burning her with his touch. He didn't get the grip he wanted on her arm but he did brush it, burning the skin he touched. He started throwing fire balls at her and then fire breath. He wanted to end this fight quickly and get to the top so he can take care of his brother.

Thyra was getting overwhelmed by the attacker. Instead of continuing to get ambushed by them, she jumped into the air. The air benders pushed her down, but Thyra continued pushing on the air beneath her. Then one creative air bender took the air out from under her. She was so focused on going up and she didn't expect and attack like that, she fell to the ground with an 'oof'. The swords men closed in, trying to hit her but she quickly erected and air bubble. The attacks pounded on the air along with the air benders pulling at the air shield. Thyra pushed the air back at them, throwing them away from her. She flipped onto her feet, preparing for the next attacks.

Kai fought on, trying his best to keep the water from hitting the others, but not getting very far. He noticed Kara wasn't here any longer. He wanted to follow her, but knew he was needed up here, because without him, the water benders would put out Hayden. He hated the fact that Kara had left and he couldn't follow her without risking the other's lives.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:29 am

Kara grunted in pain but erected a wall to block the fire attacks but his fire breath was so strong that it broke through her wall and sent her flying back. She hit the statue and fell to the floor, she quickly pulled herself to her feet and glared at them, placing a hand on the statue. She got an idea. If this worked... this would all be over and they'd all come out alive... if not? The world would likely be doomed... but at this point it was her only chance.

"Alright Shakra. You want me to release this stone so badly I will." She placed her hands on either side of the statue and closed her eyes concentrating. Shakra's eyes lit up and he watched with greed. The statue began to dissolve away. At the heart of it was a four colored stone, red, blue, whit and green. Shakra reached for it but before he could get it Kara snatched it and jumped away. "Now... let's continue shall we?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:41 am

Rasp watched at Kara took the stones. He threw a fire ball at her from behind. It whizzed at her and she didn't even know it.

Kai watched at Hayden and Jenny fought. Jenny was able to land many attacks because Thyra, Hayded, and him were blocking most everything. Hayden was doing well himself. Not a single fire attack got past him and he was able to attack. Thyra was holding off three times the amount of people. Kai had turned when she had thrown twenty people away from her. He was happy that she was on their team, because if she fought for Shakra, they would be dead. Kai thought they were winning, that they were doing well. He looked longingly at the whole Kara had went through. He debated going. What if she is getting attacked down there by Shakra's guard squad? What if she is already dead? He deflected as many attacks and froze as many attackers as he could before he went down in the hole. He shouted to Hayden, Jenny, and Thyra "Watch for water, I have to get Kara." before he ascended.
He turned to see Kara, alive and holding four stones, but a fire ball was almost to her. It would kill her on impact if she were lucky, if she wasn't, then she would suffer for minutes before the burns too her life. Kai took the water he had placed on his body and threw it at the fire ball. There was a hiss as the fire died. Kai turned to see who threw it and Rasp stood there, not as intent as he should be. He looked at Kai, nostral's flaring. Rasp sent a fire ball at Kai and Kai began fighting mostly on the defense.

Thyra saw Kai leave and heard his words. She began throwing every water bender she could see down the street. But the sword air benders were stumbling back over to her so she had to focus on them. A few water attacks hit Thyra, but nothing significant.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:55 am

Kara saw Kai enter and block the fire attack, he would lose soon as he was desperately defending against the powerful Rasp, but she also knew that she had the nullifying stone, she jumped in front of him and canceled out the attack. "Kai, hold onto me." she held her four-colored stone and closed her eyes, she could feel it, the wind, the water, the fire, and her home, the earth. She sent an array of attacks at Rasp, blasting him away with air, turning his fire against him, pinning him to the wall with earth, and freezing him with water. She turned to look at Shakra. "Now... I'm not going to let you bother anyone with your power hungry ideals ever again!"

Shakra fell to his knees and begged for his life. Kara just glared at him. "You don't have the right to beg for such a thing. But I won't kill you..." She began to glow, a radiant light emanating from her, and four streams of light moved from the stone, white, blue, red, and green. The light beams shot forth at Shakra, blasting into his chest and there was blinding explosion of light.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:03 am

Kai watched in amazement as Kara used every element. Then she turned to Shakra, blasting him. Kai didn't know what she just did, but he waited to find out.

The swordsmen were upon Thyra again. She was again blocking the swords and the attacks. She quickly got overwhelmed. With a deep breath, she exhaled, throwing everyone away including Jenny and Hayden. Everyone scattered, hitting buildings of they were thrown down the streets. Thyra located Jenny first, she had hit her head and Thyra healed it quickly. They she got up and looked for Hayden. Thyra couldn't see him. She ran down the street, looking. Look to your left. Brisa's voice whispered in her head. With all the fighting, Thyra didn't notice the strength that Brisa had gained. But she looked to her left again and saw Hayden was hidden underneath a water bender. She pushed the water bender off of him, sending him again down the street. She looked over Hayden, his skull was cracked and his leg was broken. Thyra ran her hand over him, healing him. But with that heal, she had used all her energy and she fell to the side asleep.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:27 pm

When Kara opened her eyes again she saw Shakra, his pathetic, begging form forever frozen in a casing of crystal diamond. She let out a slow breath, still filled with energy from the crystal. She looked to Kai, then out to where the battle was still taking place. "We have to go." She grabbed Kai's hand and used the air to carry Shakra's body out to the field. She took a deep breath and shouted. "I HAVE BOTH STONES!" Everyone turned to look at her. She held up the stones in her hands, Shakra's crystallized form floating above her. Everyone stared in horror and turned to run. They made it out of the entrance before they were apprehended by the air, water, and new fire tribe leaders. Shala had brought help at the last minute... again.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:27 pm

Kai laughed, a little hysterical. He turned to Kara, kissing her deeply. "We lived. We lived!" A smile filled his face. He was going to live to tomorrow and he had Kara at his side. He looked around, looking for Hayden, Jenny, and Thyra. Most of the people were scattered about and he wasn't able to find them quickly. He looked at Kara, worried. "Where are they?" He continued to look around frantically.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:29 pm

"M-Mm!" Kara looked around after he'd asked about them. She closed her eyes and listened to the wind. "... Over there." She set down the statue of Shakra and dashed off toward the sounds of them, her feet barely touching the ground.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:33 pm

Kai followed after Kara, unable to keep up with her. She had never been faster than him before, but with the crystals she was the ultimate power. He saw Jenny on the ground and he was unsure if she was away or not but there wasn't a scratch on her. Then he saw Hayden and Thyra further down the street. Thyra had a few wounds on her but Hayden was spotless. They both appeared to be unconscious.

Thyra again awoke in the dark world of her mind, their mind. She was greeted by a bouncing Brisa. She had a smile on her face and she hugged Thyra. Thyra smiled back, unable to resist.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:37 pm

Kara looked upon her fallen friends and pulled water from the Earth, first dousing Jenny with it. Jenny woke up with a start. "The fight!" She looked around frantically but saw that it was only them there. "Did... did we win?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:38 pm

Kai nodded, excitedly. "Yes, we won."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:41 pm

Jenny's eyes widened and she jumped up and hugged Kara tightly. "WE WON!!!" She had tears of joy in her eyes and she was bouncing a little.

"Yes... we won..." Kara said before dousing Hayden as well.

"What the-!?" He jumped up and looked around, smirking, knowing they had won.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:44 pm

A smile seemed to be permanently on Kai's face, he looked to Thyra still asleep. "What happened up here? You were all asleep or unconscious."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Hayden looked down at his body. "I should be dead with the wounds I received..."

"Same here..." Jenny said then looked over at Thyra.

"She must have healed you guys and used all her energy." Kara said as she made her way over to Thyra and splashed her as well.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:50 pm

She jolted awake, light blue eyes huge. She looked around and saw all her friends with smiles of victory on their faces. She jumped up into Hayden's arms and kissed him. She could feel how unsure her felt about the kiss so she stopped, looked up into his eyes, and gave him a smile. "I've missed you."

Kai's smile fell from his face at seeing Thyra kiss Hayden. It was completely unexpected and he didn't understand. She missed him? He looked on with a confused look on his face.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:54 pm

"Mm?" Hayden's eyes widened and he was about ready to shove her away when she said she missed him. His eyes widened in slow realization. "Brisa...?"

Kara's eyes widened in shock and a hand went to her mouth. Could it be? Could it really be Brisa?
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:58 pm

Brisa nodded, smiling. She was almost all Brisa with a few things Thyra inside her, but none of Thyra's personality survived. Though Brisa was a little sad about that, she knew inside her that Thyra was okay with that.

Kai looked at Brisa, eyes wide. How could it be? She died, Thyra even told them so.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:59 pm

Hayden's eyes filled with tears and he held her close to him. "How... How can this be...?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:08 pm

Brisa hugged him close, so happy to touch time, feel his warmth. "I thought I was dead. I thought I would move on to a world without pain, but all there was was pain. I was so cold and I just wanted you there to warm me up. But I could see you, everything. I didn't know what was happening, it was like when the other, Thyra took over, but I couldn't take control. I was too weak." Brisa took a step away from Hayden, a little uneasy. "Thyra was me, I am Thyra. I just never let her out, and you didn't treat her, me kindly. What hurts me hurts her, and what hurts her hurts me." She looked up at Hayden questioning how he treated Thyra and herself.

Kai was giddy, everything had worked out. Brisa didn't die, she was alive, and they had won! He turned away from Brisa and Hayden as she got serious. He didn't want to hear what was going about to go down between them. He pulled Kara away with him toward the tribe leaders.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:12 pm

Hayden looked at Brisa, his face pained. "I'm sorry Brisa, I didn't think of her as you. The you I knew was dead from what she... you'd told me. But then Jenny helped me realize that I wasn't being fair to her... you. I regret it a lot, but I'm so happy you're whole and back Brisa..."

Kara looked distant, troubled, and she held the stones in her hands protectively as they approached Shala and the tribe leaders.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:22 pm

Brisa nodded, not quite ready to let it go of Thyra's feelings of anger at him. This new balance was new to Brisa and she was still trying to understand everything. She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, "I'm glad to be out of the blackness. I could see you, hear you. Everything, I just couldn't be with you and that didn't help. I've missed you so much."

William hugged Kai to him. "I'm so glad that you're alive." Then he turned to Kara, hugging her just as tight. "And you too." He released her and stood by the air bender leader.

Then from the hole, Rasp crawled out. He had melted the ice and flamed the earth until it crumbled. Rasp could see Hayden and his girl down the street in each other's arms. He snuck over into a building without anyone seeing him. Now was not the time for him to attack. He had to find people to help him, he was going to make them suffer. He found hid in a building waiting for everyone to leave for him to sneak away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next