RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10490

Pantera's Death - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:50 am

"I don't think you could ever hurt me Brisa, I'll always come back to you, no matter how many times you push me away..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8496

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:52 am

"And you say I have no self preservation." She gave a small laugh. She didn't know what she could do without Hayden. She knew they haven't known each other long, but she already loved him more than she thought she ever could.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:54 am

Hayden chuckled softly and held her closer. "You're not getting rid of me that easy." He whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:05 am

Brisa smiled at this, she wasn't going to be left. He was going to stay. But then Brisa remembered what happened to the first and only other person to ever love her. She tried to think it was different than that but knew it could easily be the same. "If that ever happens again, I want you to run. I don't care, you have to run. I know you wouldn't like it, that you would find yourself cowardly, but I don't want the risk of harming you."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:06 am

Hayden paused for a moment, thinking then nodded. "I'll take the others and run... but I'll come back to you after."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:10 am

Brisa smiled, content with that answer. She knew that if that were to happen again, she would need Hayden there. "I have to tell you what it was that happened to me. I have to tell you all of it." She decided. Brisa wanted Hayden to know what has effected her life so much.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:13 am

Hayden nodded and slowly pulled away from her, planting a light kiss on the top of her head. "I'll get the others, I'll be right back." He went and found the others waiting just a little ways away from the entrance. "Brisa wants to tell us what happened." He said before heading back in.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:16 am

Brisa looked around at the mess, really seeing it for the first time. She tried not to cry as she left the cave. She would do thing outside where she didn't feel so crushed by what had happened.

Kai nodded, walking toward the cave before Brisa appeared. She gave them all a shaky smile, nothing like he carefree one's. Kai grabbed fire wood because it was almost dark, bringing it back. He sat down, waiting.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:20 am

Hayden saw Brisa exit the cave so he did too and sat down next to her. Putting a gentle arm around her for support.

Kara and Jenny sat across from them next to Kai and waited.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:27 am

Brisa looked at the fire Hayden had made for a few seconds, getting her thoughts in order. She took a deep, shaky breath before beginning. "I-I killed my mother." She had never said that out loud before, the weight of those words bore down on her. "I don't think it is me, it is like it is something else. What you saw today, I didn't control. I was a third party to it all. But I have brought it, or what ever it is, forth from my grief." She held onto Hayden's hand, it was the only anchor she had. "The first time this thing took over, was when I killed my mother. Before that, I never had any powers and after I tried to never use them. The thing had come forth again, this time because I didn't use my powers. I don't know why it happens, but this was the third time that it did. I-I just want it to stop." She wasn't sure how much of that made since, but she tried her best.

Kai listened, amazed. Brisa seemed so loving to her mother and her memory. She said she killed her, but then said it was the thing. He looked at her, wondering what was hiding behind the ditzy exterior.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:46 am

Hayden didn't really react much on the outside, he was shocked but at the same time he wasn't. He could see how it fit together perfectly, his face was stoic but not hard. He held Brisa's hand lovingly, letting her know he was there for her.

Kara's eyes widened and she covered her mouth at the sheer grief of what Brisa must have felt. It was hard enough to lose your mother, she knew that all too well. But to be the one to kill her? When you never intended for it? It must have been torture.

Jenny had tears running down her face. She felt so sorry for this sweet, tormented girl. She didn't deserve to have lived such a life.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:51 am

Brisa looked away from them, into the fire, and continued. "I can always feel it, underneath. If I don't air bend, it stirs. I can't let it get out, I can't control what it does. I thought you should know what I am. If you want me to leave I'd understand." She stirred the fire with air, moving the flame up and down.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:58 am

Hayden squeezed her hand tightly, she already knew his answer, it was just what the others thought at this point.

Kara and Jenny looked at each other for a moment then back at Brisa and said in unison. "We want you to stay." They each got up and ran around the fire to hug her tightly.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:03 am

Brisa hugged them back but not with her usual gusto. She looked around the girls to look at the one who hasn't answered yet. "Kai?"

Kai liked Brisa, she was never thought to be a threat to them before. But now, now she could hurt them, all of them. He thought of how she could hurt Kara, but knew that Brisa could never hurt them. "I want you to stay here."

Brisa gave a small smile. She was a little more at ease knowing what they risked by having her here. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:09 am

Jenny smiled at Brisa. "Of course, you're our friend. Plus even Shala agrees, we can't do this without you." She gave a small wink.

Kara chuckled and nodded in agreement. "We care about you Brisa. We don't want to see you alone and hurting. We'll stick by you."

Hayden smiled, over joyed that the girls cared about Brisa so much, he was so happy that she could have such loving friends.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:12 am

Brisa nodded and smiled, turning to the dirt she began drawling the lines for a tic-tac-toe game without her hands.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:15 am

Hayden smirked. "I bet I could beat you in a game of tick-tack-toe."

Kara and Jenny laughed at him.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:28 am

Brisa cleared the board and took the first move.

Kai watched, loving the light air they had, but knew they would have to move soon. It was no use staying here, they were already attacked. But he gave them time to enjoy themselves, they all needed time to just be.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:30 am

Hayden countered with a corner box and Jenny watched the game intently, throwing jabs at Hayden.

Kara smiled and went back to sit next to Kai and rested her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:35 am

Brisa continued on. She had never played with someone else before. She found it challenging to play against someone that isn't herself.

Kai held Kara's hand, wishing their life could be this simple. Once all of this is over, Kai vowed to return to a simple life. "Kara, how can we defeat Shakra?" He whispered in her ear so Shakra and the others couldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:37 am

Kara thought for a moment, then wrote in the dirt in front of him. "I'm not sure, I think no matter what there's going to be a battle. And I'll bet it's going to be brought back to Earth Tribe territory..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:40 am

Kai nodded. They were as far from earth tribe territory as they could possibly get. "Are we going to avoid it, or hit it head on?"

Brisa looked at the board, it turned out to be a CAT scan.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:43 am

Kara wrote again. "I say we hit it head on. That way we don't have the disadvantage of being unprepared... though I'm a little scared I think we have to..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:47 am

Kai nodded agreeing with her. "We'll have to make a plan once we know more."

Brisa turned to Jenny, challenging her to a game.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:49 am

Jenny chuckled. "I won't be as easy to beat as Hayden." She took Hayden's spot across from Brisa and made the first move using earth bending.

Hayden sneered at her comment but was smiling as he sat next to Brisa and held her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next