RPG Lounge - Forum For RPG Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for RPG Lounge and RPG Lovers

HomeIRC ChannelGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check out our new forum by clicking HERE!

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

RPG Tokens : 10490

Pantera's Death - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:42 am

They came upon a small hut that looked very old but sturdy and homey. The woman began to lead Kara inside.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

RPG Tokens : 8496

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:47 am

Kai followed, not wanting interrupt what seemed to be a delicate thing.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:50 am

The woman turned and placed the end of her staff against the doorway, creating a loud thump to break the silence, blocking Kai's way. "Kara is the only one to come in here, you shall stay here."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:52 am

Kai nodded. He kind of understood. He turned and sat by the door way, waiting, then thought to say. "You can't kill her and don't let her be killed."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:54 am

The woman smiled softly. "That is not something I would allow to happen, it is not her time yet." With that she turned and went inside, closing the door behind her and Kara.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:55 am

Kai waited and waited and waited.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:05 am

The woman and Kara sat down on either side of a short table, their knees under them. The woman spoke first. "Now Kara, I know you have many questions but there are only certain ones that I can answer so I'll just say it. But first I shall introduce myself, my name is Shala, I am the oracle. I can see futures, all futures, including yours. You arrived here because I called you, no one can find this place otherwise. Now, I apologize for the loss you have endured and the grief you feel, I wish I could heal it but even I don't have that power. My dear, you have been left with a great burden, you are the last Earth bender, the people after your tribe are expecting the world to collapse, which it very well will if you disappear. Once they realize the world isn't collapsing they will come after you. Now you, you must lead, you were born to be a leader, not of your tribe, but of one of each element, you already have your water bender given to you, now you will soon meet an air bender, and a fire bender that will aid you in stopping these devils, once they have gathered you will discover who is behind all this. You cannot run my girl, they will catch you if you run, for now hide, but some day soon, you will need to fight." Kara nodded along as she heard this, taking it all in slowly. Once they had finished they made their way out to Kai.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:11 am

Kai could hear mumblings inside of the cabin. Not many of the words made it to his eats but he did hear you and all and I. All words that did not help him piece together their conversation. If he were an air bender he could have manipulated the air to carry the words to him. But who was Kai kidding he never wanted to be an air bender.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:15 am

When they finished their conversation they sat there a moment in silence, while Kara absorbed all this information, then slowly she stood up and bowed to Shala. "Thank you." Shala smiled at her. "If you ever find yourself lost, just look for the light and it will lead you to me." She drew a Chinese symbol on her palm with her the tip of her finger. "This will help you to stay strong." She said. "Now go, your friend is waiting." Kara nodded. "Thank you again." She turned and headed out the door.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:22 am

Kai stood up when Kara came out the door. He walked away from the hut with her. Once they were far enough away Kai asked. "Can you tell me anything?" Then he smiled. The oracle would know what he was going to ask that no matter how far from the hut they were.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:29 am

Kara nodded. "Basically I need to find an air bender and a fire bender before we can figure out who's behind all this, and once we do... we have to fight..."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:44 am

Kai thought about it. They had to find an air and fire benders. They did not know what to search for. How are they to find people that they don't even know the name of. "Did the oracle give you names or where to find them?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:46 am

Kara shook her head. "She said that we'd just know when we met them."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:53 am

Kai watched the rude people walk by. He was very jumpy because of all the people and variables. He would like it here, if he did not have to watch out for a murder. "Since we don't know where we will find them, can we leave the Kingdom? I am going to go crazy with all the people around."
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:57 am

Kara smiled at him and nodded. "Yeah, sure. Where should we go?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:04 am

Kai smiled back at her, then turned forward. "My capital. It is close enough we can get there before night fall and I have things I need to take care of. And who am I kidding, Neptune has probably told the whole town by now, our cover would be blown soon enough." He navigated the streets, trying not to let the rude people get to his head. "Do you want to get something before we go?"
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:10 am

Kara shook her head. "I have some snacks and water in my bag so I'm good."
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:28 am

Kai nodded and headed toward the exit gates. This time leaving would not be so stressful with their wardrobe change. They made it to the forest and continued to walk toward Water tribe territory. Kai was excited for the happy reunion he is going to have with his family. He did not want to share this with Kara because she will never have that again.
Out of no where a water bender attacked with a water ball. Kai dodged to keep up the appearance of a fire bender, but then it hit his shoulder. He decided he rather live then surprise the attackers.
He did not know where the water bender was, but did know the general direction was in front of them.
He took water from the ground and sent it in that direction, not knowing if he hit the man or not.
How did they find us?
Then a voice spoke up, now to the side. "You have to treat your lady right, man."
Oh, no him.
He sent a water ball in the direction of the voice.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:35 am

Kara gasped as a hand took her arm and gently pulled her back. The man from before pulled her behind him and glared at Kai. "H-Hey! What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:46 am

Two guys, one air and the other water, appeared with the other. The two stepped forward and the other stayed with Kara.
"I heard you like hurting innocent girls." The air bender said.
Kai shrugged. "I don't really like hurting innocent people, but I do love beating up on guys who think they know everything and think they are tough."
The one standing by Kara said, "What do you see in this guy?"
"Do you want me to freeze your tongue like earlier?" Kai threatened.
The water tribe members faltered. They knew the power that comes with the ability to change the temperature of water. "Why you pretending to be a fire tribe if you are a water?"
"Why do you like attacking fire tribe members? Thirty years ago it was common, now people who discriminate are the ones who are beat up." He sent a water ball at them but the original blonde dude swiped it away.
"I'll show you beat up." He threw a water ball Kai's way and the air bender amplified it.
Kai jumped while freezing it, then jumped up on the now solid water. He landed in front of the guys and punched the air bender in the face. The water bender too that moment to shoot water at Kai, knocking him to the ground.
The air bender recovered and make a whip out of air and snapped it at Kai leaving a thin strip of blood on his back along with a hole in his new shirt.
Kai jumped up off the ground and squared off with they guys again, not letting the pain show.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:51 am

Kara blushed slightly when he asked what she saw in him. "No, you don't understand he's not my..." Her eyes widened as the fighting started and she saw Kai's blood. "STOP IT!" She struggled to tug her arm free. "Stop it please! Don't hurt him!"
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:02 am

"Feel free to join in at any time." Kai shout at Kara.
The blonde water bender laughed, "You need a girl to fight your-" Kai froze his tongue again.
"I warned you." Then he sent water at the air bender. When he blew air through it, Kai pelted the drops at him, slightly freezing them. He did not make them daggers but more like slush to make the impact sting.
The blue headed water bender by Kara tried to help, but did not accomplish much. Then the blonde one threw water at Kai with such force that Kai had to break it up and send it around him. The air bender recovered and formed an air bubble around Kai's head, not allowing him to breathe. Kai held his breath, he only had five minutes.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:06 am

Kara's eyes widened. She'd been worried about using her powers but if Kai said it was ok... "STOP IT!!!" The earth underneath all three of them bolted up like a lever sending them all flying in different directions, breaking the airbender's concentration.
Back to top Go down
FallChild
Elite
Elite
FallChild

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:19 am

Kai was able to breathe again and focused on the startled water benders. He threw water at them and was able to land a blow. He quickly froze it before they could pull it off of them. He turned to the air bender, who has regained his wits. He took a few steps back to have both of them in his view. He sent an air stream at Kai that knocked him in the stomach. Kai flew back about five feet before hitting a tree. He looked up at the air bender and sent up water from the ground from behind the air bender, dousing him in water. He froze it and then were three living ice sickles. He pulled out his dagger and used the butt of it to hit them on the head.
"There, no memory. They won't remember a single thing. They will have a brain freeze though." Kai laughed, but then held his stomach. The air bender got in a few good shots.
Back to top Go down
katisacat
kittyliciousness
kittyliciousness
katisacat

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:22 am

Kara hurried over to him. "Are you ok!?" She put a gentle hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera's Death Pantera's Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera's Death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next